Windows 10: MS Paint Does Not Give a clear background when removing background Windows 11

Discus and support MS Paint Does Not Give a clear background when removing background Windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; One of the nice features of Paint under Windows 11 is to remove that background from an image. There is a button to do that. Up until last week it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DanFlak, Apr 21, 2024.

1. DanFlak Win User

MS Paint Does Not Give a clear background when removing background Windows 11

One of the nice features of Paint under Windows 11 is to remove that background from an image. There is a button to do that. Up until last week it worked perfectly for me. The image was projected on a clear background. Then I had a hard drive failure and had to install a new drive with a new installation of Windows 11.Now when I use the button I get the image on a WHITE background.Al the articles I read say to carefully trace the object with the free form tool and then eliminate the background - this is NOT the click button feature that is advertized.

:)

DanFlak, Apr 21, 2024

2. Why does microsoft transform my transparent image background into a white background in paint?

Hello, I'm Greg, here to help you with this.

See if this helps to remove the background in Paint:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-au/office/remo...

https://www.remove.bg/b/how-to-make-a-backgroun...

https://www.alphr.com/ms-paint-transparent-back...

Feel free to ask back any questions. Based on the results you post back, I will have other suggestions if necessary.

Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.

Greg Carmack, Apr 21, 2024
  3. Background layer in MS Paint since latest update is blank

WHY do we have to go through all of these steps when all they have to do is make the default all white, and those who want to use layers can choose that option? Default should be the simplest.

Parkerhouse777, Apr 21, 2024
  4. Misiowiec Win User

Lost desktop background

I did a Search & Distroy spyware scan the other day, and one of the suggested "fixes" said something about removing Active Desktop. Like the muppet I am I clicked yes and am now without a desktop background picture.

Does anyone have an idea how to reverse this? If I try to select a picture it's simply not added as a background.

Misiowiec, Apr 21, 2024
Thema:

1. MS Paint Does Not Give a clear background when removing background Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Paint Does clear

2. MS Paint Does Not Give a clear background when removing background Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Paint Does Not Give a clear background when removing background Windows 11: One of the nice features of Paint under Windows 11 is to remove that background from an image. There is a button to do that. Up until last week it worked perfectly for me. The image was projected on a clear background. Then I had a hard drive failure and had to install a new...
  3. Microsoft Paint is getting a background removal tool

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Paint is getting a background removal tool: Microsoft has announced that it is testing another useful feature in Paint. Windows 11's built-in image editor is getting a background removal tool. The update is live for users who are in the Dev Channel and Canary Channel of the Windows 11 Insider Preview Program. The new...
  4. Why does microsoft transform my transparent image background into a white background in paint?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does microsoft transform my transparent image background into a white background in paint?: I dont understand why or if there is a setting to stop this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-microsoft-transform-my-transparent-image/b240cd03-6b6b-416a-9904-e205f9ce8eb4
  5. Why does microsoft transform my transparent image background into a white background in paint?

Why does microsoft transform my transparent image background into a white background in paint?: I dont understand why or if there is a setting to stop this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-microsoft-transform-my-transparent-image/b240cd03-6b6b-416a-9904-e205f9ce8eb4
  6. Clear/transparent icon backgrounds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clear/transparent icon backgrounds: Yes, I googled it. everyone wants me to buy special/expensive software I can't afford or suggests things that don't work for PCs.Other's say there's a way to right click an image and make a specific color transparent... but only if you're using a cell phone.This is being used...
  7. Clear/transparent icon backgrounds

Clear/transparent icon backgrounds: Yes, I googled it. everyone wants me to buy special/expensive software I can't afford or suggests things that don't work for PCs.Other's say there's a way to right click an image and make a specific color transparent... but only if you're using a cell phone.This is being used...
  8. Clear/transparent icon backgrounds

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. When opening MS Paint, it opens in Background, and I cannot use it as it is completely...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    When opening MS Paint, it opens in Background, and I cannot use it as it is completely...: I am using the Windows 11 leaked build though, but this problem does not seem to be with the Windows, i use MS Paint every day and used it for a full day after installing Windows 11 BUT from today whenever i am opening Paint, it opens in background but cannot use it. Here i...
  10. How to remove Background image with Paint 3D in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to remove Background image with Paint 3D in Windows 10: [ATTACH]If you want to remove the background image from a photo you shot on a trip or wish to superimpose it in some other picture, […] This post How to remove Background image with Paint 3D in Windows 10 is from TheWindowsClub.com. read more...