Windows 10: MS Paint Edit photo and mike one color

Discus and support MS Paint Edit photo and mike one color in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I Am trying to erase text and replace with another name and i can not get same color on image... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by StevenSweat, Dec 19, 2018.

1. MS Paint Edit photo and mike one color

I Am trying to erase text and replace with another name and i can not get same color on image

:)

StevenSweat, Dec 19, 2018
  2. Arun B J Win User

editing photo using Microsoft Paint Photo Editor

Hi,

I realized your concern and will assist you to resolve the issue.

• Are you referring to Microsoft Paint?

• Have you tried saving the photos after editing?
    As a work around I suggest you to use Photo app for editing and check if the issue persist.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

Thanks and regards.

Arun B J, Dec 19, 2018
  3. Photos are opening with Paint instead of Photos app

Hello,

It's likely that your default application for opening photos is Paint. To change your default program in Windows 10 from
    Paint to the Photo app, we suggest that you perform the following steps:

• On the Start menu, select Settings.
    • Go to System, then go to Default apps.
    • Select Photos or any app that you like to be the default under
      Photo viewer.

Update us if the steps above helped you in resolving your concern.

Angela Pun, Dec 19, 2018
  4. MS Paint Edit photo and mike one color

editing text with paint in windows 10

Hi Neil,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

In order to understand the issue better, I suggest you to answer the question below.

• In what way you are trying to edit the photo?
    • Are you trying to remove the text which is in the photo?
    Paint doesn't have the option to edit the names which is already there in the photo, only you can remove/cut which also removes the part of the photo.

Only option you have in Paint is to enter the text on the Photo.

Hope this information helps. If any further issues post us to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Dec 19, 2018
Thema:

MS Paint Edit photo and mike one color

1. MS Paint Edit photo and mike one color - Similar Threads - Paint Edit photo

2. MS Paint - Enlarging or changing color of Resizing Dots

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Paint - Enlarging or changing color of Resizing Dots: This has vexed me for 15 years.Is it possible to enlarge the resizing/cropping handle dots at the image edges in M.S. Paint the classic version in order to make them easier to see for someone who wears glasses.Something like changing a setting in the registry, or failing...
  3. MS Paint - Enlarging or changing color of Resizing Dots

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Paint - Enlarging or changing color of Resizing Dots: This has vexed me for 15 years.Is it possible to enlarge the resizing/cropping handle dots at the image edges in M.S. Paint the classic version in order to make them easier to see for someone who wears glasses.Something like changing a setting in the registry, or failing...
  4. MS Paint

MS Paint: My ultimate goal is to have a picture of me and cut me out of one picture and paste me in another picture as me as Santa... my granddaughter wants me to play Santa and we are going to have family pictures taken with Santa. I have been experimenting with other pictures and I...
  5. Video edit in MS Photos: adding a photo

Video edit in MS Photos: adding a photo: I am using the application in Win10 with local storage, and am trying to insert a photo in a 4 minute videoclip. 1. It gets placed at the end, but I want it at a precise point to illustrate what is being said. 2. I need to retain the audio track while the photo is...
  6. mike in the computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    mike in the computer: the mike in the computer isnt workingit cant hear what im saying https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/mike-in-the-computer/abaf208c-b36b-4d11-abf9-131004eead95
  7. Photo shows in Paint but is blank when opened in MS photos

Photo shows in Paint but is blank when opened in MS photos: Picture opened in MS Photos yesterday, today it is blank. It shows in the folder with a thumbnail. It is a JPEG picture. It opens fine in MS paint. MS Photos does show other photos. Issue is affecting hundreds of photos while others in the same location view fine....
  8. Switching between paint & edit in Photos

Switching between paint & edit in Photos: While using Windows Photos App it switches into the Paint mode autmatically. I can switch back to edit mode by clicking on the "X" but any movement over the photo causes the program to revert back to paint mode. Trying to move to the next photo in a folder by clicking on the...
  9. MS Paint

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MS Paint: How do I get MS Paint back in my wheel house? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-paint/f294c51c-ab6b-497a-8f11-f902cd862e63
  10. Edit Paint

Edit Paint: Im trying to edit a picture on paint. How can i crop only the face. I dont like the snipping tool. I like to crop just the face but not in a box. I dont have photoshop so i like to use paint....