Windows 10: MS Paint is here to stay in Windows 10

Discus and support MS Paint is here to stay in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Has anyone actually found Paint in the Windows store because Fall Creators Update is out, paint is gone and I couldn't find it in the Windows store either. Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jul 24, 2017.

1. Almighty1 Win User

MS Paint is here to stay in Windows 10

Has anyone actually found Paint in the Windows store because Fall Creators Update is out, paint is gone and I couldn't find it in the Windows store either.

Almighty1, Oct 17, 2017
  2. Tony K Win User

It's in the Accessories folder in All Apps view.

Tony K, Oct 17, 2017
  3. Almighty1 Win User
    Thanks, so Microsoft changed their mind and kept it in the OS instead?

Almighty1, Oct 17, 2017
  4. Tony K Win User

You're welcome. It looks that way. W7 Backup & Restore remains in the CP as well.

Tony K, Oct 17, 2017
  5. Almighty1 Win User
    3D Builder is in the store but I guess since one already had it, it remains installed. The screen saver function is still there in Lock Screen.

Almighty1, Oct 17, 2017
  6. Bree New Member
    Both were said to be deprecated, which roughly means 'not removed, but they may be one day'.
    Features removed or Deprecated in Windows 10 Fall Creators Update

I've already used Backup & Restore's 'make a system image' to add 1709 to my test machine's collection of system images (and restored several of them since the upgrade). It has images for all versions from 10240 up to (now) 1709, it's useful when answering questions here to be able to run the same version as the OP - it's never running the same version from one day to the next *Smile

Thema:

1. MS Paint is here to stay in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Paint here stay

2. MS Paint

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Paint: My ultimate goal is to have a picture of me and cut me out of one picture and paste me in another picture as me as Santa... my granddaughter wants me to play Santa and we are going to have family pictures taken with Santa. I have been experimenting with other pictures and I...
  3. MS Paint

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Paint: My ultimate goal is to have a picture of me and cut me out of one picture and paste me in another picture as me as Santa... my granddaughter wants me to play Santa and we are going to have family pictures taken with Santa. I have been experimenting with other pictures and I...
  4. MS PAINT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS PAINT: Can't create a windows shortcut without placing it on the task bar.No more CTRL - ALT - P as a hotkey ?So for MS Paint and notepad the options are just not there !I was able to get them to work somewhat creating copies of executable files and placing them on the desktop, but...
  5. MS PAINT

MS PAINT: Can't create a windows shortcut without placing it on the task bar.No more CTRL - ALT - P as a hotkey ?So for MS Paint and notepad the options are just not there !I was able to get them to work somewhat creating copies of executable files and placing them on the desktop, but...
  6. Ms Paint Not opening windows 10

Ms Paint Not opening windows 10: Since the existing topic is CLOSED--yet NOT resolved, I've decided to open THIS topic.So, mspaint is NOT opening, whether or not it is run as administrator.Previous suggestions apparently did NOT resolve the issue I don't know why the topic was closed.Any more suggestions?As...
  7. MS Paint

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MS Paint: How do I get MS Paint back in my wheel house? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-paint/f294c51c-ab6b-497a-8f11-f902cd862e63
  8. MS Paint

MS Paint: Make background transparent https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-paint/ae52fa0c-a8d3-4739-9443-0267e1b17763
  9. MS paint

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    MS paint: How can I use MS paint to make a cool Fortnite funny moments video thumbnail? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-paint/8a5c6720-a179-4997-8420-32ad18098470"
  10. MS Paint

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MS Paint: How would I be able to reload an older version of ms paint on my computer? We are using a program that has conflicts with the new version. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/ms-paint/396aac3f-f09a-41fa-94ea-b488ce4acf8d