Windows 10: Ms paint issue that I was curious about.

Discus and support Ms paint issue that I was curious about. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I was working with a scanned picture in paint. I had wanted to outline and color it . Saved a separate copy of the image and when I came back to it,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RachelRobinson3, Jan 19, 2019.

1. Ms paint issue that I was curious about.

I was working with a scanned picture in paint. I had wanted to outline and color it . Saved a separate copy of the image and when I came back to it, the solid red lines that were used to outline the picture were all different shades of red and pixelated. The fill bucket tool would only fill one pixel at a time. I tried to look up the issue online but nothing came close.

Not sure if this is the place to ask but I just wanted to see if any one else had this happen.

:)

RachelRobinson3, Jan 19, 2019

2. MS Paint

Hi Tawm,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty with the problem.

Method: 1

I suggest you to follow the below steps.

• Press windows key on the keyboard.
    • Type “Paint” & select the paint icon & hit enter.

Method: 2

• Press windows + R.
    • Type “MSpaint” hit enter.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Jan 19, 2019
  3. ms Paint

Hi,

There are several ways to remove MS Paint. Let's try deleting the app from its file location. Follow the steps below:

• Type mspaint.exe in the search bar.
    • Right-click on mspaint.exe, and select Open file location.
    • Press Delete on your keyboard.
    • Follow the next instructions to remove the program.
    Let us know if you need anything else. We're here to help.

Martin Bar, Jan 19, 2019
  4. cereberus Win User

Ms paint issue that I was curious about.

MS Paint Recent Files

Here s a partial solution. Works for Windows 10 as well.

Paint - Delete Recent Pictures from List in Windows - Windows 7 Help Forums

This will clear it but of not disable list ie you would have to do again later etc.

cereberus, Jan 19, 2019
Thema:

Ms paint issue that I was curious about.

1. Ms paint issue that I was curious about. - Similar Threads - paint issue was

2. Questions About MS Paint for Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Questions About MS Paint for Windows 11: My project is relativety simple. I originally created a map of my home town back in 2019 using MapHub. There are balloons I created back then that represent locations on that map. Some of the balloons are yellow, but most are green. I had saved around 180 balloons that were...
  3. Questions About MS Paint for Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Questions About MS Paint for Windows 11: My project is relativety simple. I originally created a map of my home town back in 2019 using MapHub. There are balloons I created back then that represent locations on that map. Some of the balloons are yellow, but most are green. I had saved around 180 balloons that were...
  4. I am just curious about these.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I am just curious about these.: I. Why did MS said to love Linux? In my opinion, they just said it to migrate to Linux to Windows because of WSL, and make them buy their products, than simply love open source. I used WSL, but things like Libre is slow, but MS office 2010 is faster. I have used other ones,...
  5. Curious about Workgroups

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Curious about Workgroups: Just learned about workgroups, domains, and homegroups. Since all Windows 10 systems are assigned a default workgroup of WORKGROUP, does that technically mean all Windows systems not on a domain are in a workgroup with at least 1 person? I know this question is kinda silly;...
  6. Curious about this

Curious about this: Is the disk partition System Reserved the same as the system drive? submitted by /u/Jaykocravden [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hssyzb/curious_about_this/
  7. Curious About Storage Sense

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Curious About Storage Sense: I found articles on the web about a feature in Windows 10 Called Storage sense. However. none of the examples I see look nothing like mine. When I'm in 'Storage' I don't get a list of files to delete among other things. Also, I don't see a link to 'Change the way we free...
  8. Curious about Audio Drivers...

Curious about Audio Drivers...: Hi guys, I'm just wondering, AMD installed their audio drivers together with software however should I replace it with Realtek Drivers? I wonder if I should download it from realtek website (2017) or motherboard website (2015) or windows website (2019) submitted by...
  9. Ms paint issue that I was curious about.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ms paint issue that I was curious about.: I was working with a scanned picture in paint. I had wanted to outline and color it . Saved a separate copy of the image and when I came back to it, the solid red lines that were used to outline the picture were all different shades of red and pixelated. The fill bucket tool...
  10. Curious about drives in Macrium

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Curious about drives in Macrium: I'm just wondering about all the small drives listed in Macrium. Is this normal to have all these 260, 128 mb and 450 mb listings? I have two hard drives, one SSD with Windows on (500 gb) and one secondary HD (3 TB). Drive letters C and H. Plus a Card reader internally built...