Windows 10: MS paint

Discus and support MS paint in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; How can I use MS paint to make a cool Fortnite funny moments video thumbnail?... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Charles Stiles, Dec 17, 2018.

1. MS paint

How can I use MS paint to make a cool Fortnite funny moments video thumbnail?

:)

Charles Stiles, Dec 17, 2018

2. MS Paint

Hi Tawm,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty with the problem.

Method: 1

I suggest you to follow the below steps.

• Press windows key on the keyboard.
    • Type “Paint” & select the paint icon & hit enter.

Method: 2

• Press windows + R.
    • Type “MSpaint” hit enter.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Dec 17, 2018
  3. ms Paint

Hi,

There are several ways to remove MS Paint. Let's try deleting the app from its file location. Follow the steps below:

• Type mspaint.exe in the search bar.
    • Right-click on mspaint.exe, and select Open file location.
    • Press Delete on your keyboard.
    • Follow the next instructions to remove the program.
    Let us know if you need anything else. We're here to help.

Martin Bar, Dec 17, 2018
  4. cereberus Win User

MS paint

MS Paint Recent Files

Here s a partial solution. Works for Windows 10 as well.

Paint - Delete Recent Pictures from List in Windows - Windows 7 Help Forums

This will clear it but of not disable list ie you would have to do again later etc.

cereberus, Dec 17, 2018
Thema:

MS paint

1. MS paint - Similar Threads - paint

2. MS Paint.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Paint.: MS paint will not update to 11.2308.18.0 its staying on version 11.22021.22.0 and i cannot access MS store. is there another way to update it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-paint/be3c71fa-3747-47b6-a899-c2a4edf324cf
  3. MS Paint.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Paint.: MS paint will not update to 11.2308.18.0 its staying on version 11.22021.22.0 and i cannot access MS store. is there another way to update it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-paint/be3c71fa-3747-47b6-a899-c2a4edf324cf
  4. MS Paint secondary color is broken. Eraser and transparent select are white after changing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Paint secondary color is broken. Eraser and transparent select are white after changing...: Note to moderators: I was FORCED to miscategorize this post because paint was NOT a valid category, and your service will not let me post this without categorization. And so I categorized it as "Windows -> Windows 11 -> Windows update", because that was the most generic...
  5. MS Paint secondary color is broken. Eraser and transparent select are white after changing...

MS Paint secondary color is broken. Eraser and transparent select are white after changing...: Note to moderators: I was FORCED to miscategorize this post because paint was NOT a valid category, and your service will not let me post this without categorization. And so I categorized it as "Windows -> Windows 11 -> Windows update", because that was the most generic...
  6. MS Paint Does Not Give a clear background when removing background Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Paint Does Not Give a clear background when removing background Windows 11: One of the nice features of Paint under Windows 11 is to remove that background from an image. There is a button to do that. Up until last week it worked perfectly for me. The image was projected on a clear background. Then I had a hard drive failure and had to install a new...
  7. MS Paint Does Not Give a clear background when removing background Windows 11

MS Paint Does Not Give a clear background when removing background Windows 11: One of the nice features of Paint under Windows 11 is to remove that background from an image. There is a button to do that. Up until last week it worked perfectly for me. The image was projected on a clear background. Then I had a hard drive failure and had to install a new...
  8. Paint Layers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paint Layers: Hello.I would like to know what to do with the Layers I've created on Win 11 Paint?After many attempts I have managed to enter pictures into several layers but now don't know what to do with them. I've tried the instructions I found to merge them down and save them but all I...
  9. Paint Layers

Paint Layers: Hello.I would like to know what to do with the Layers I've created on Win 11 Paint?After many attempts I have managed to enter pictures into several layers but now don't know what to do with them. I've tried the instructions I found to merge them down and save them but all I...
  10. Image properties and actual size of image not the same in Paint.

Image properties and actual size of image not the same in Paint.: I'm doing a project on paint that requires a few files to be 6x9 inches. On some, when I set the properties to that measurement, the ruler and measurements on the program state 6x9, and the pixels in the files properties correspond also to those measurements.However, on other...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. calibri in ms paint