Windows 10: MS paint

Discus and support MS paint in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; How can I use MS paint to make a cool Fortnite funny moments video thumbnail?... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Charles Stiles, Dec 17, 2018.

1. MS paint

How can I use MS paint to make a cool Fortnite funny moments video thumbnail?

:)

Charles Stiles, Dec 17, 2018

2. MS Paint

Hi Tawm,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty with the problem.

Method: 1

I suggest you to follow the below steps.

• Press windows key on the keyboard.
    • Type “Paint” & select the paint icon & hit enter.

Method: 2

• Press windows + R.
    • Type “MSpaint” hit enter.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Dec 17, 2018
  3. ms Paint

Hi,

There are several ways to remove MS Paint. Let's try deleting the app from its file location. Follow the steps below:

• Type mspaint.exe in the search bar.
    • Right-click on mspaint.exe, and select Open file location.
    • Press Delete on your keyboard.
    • Follow the next instructions to remove the program.
    Let us know if you need anything else. We're here to help.

Martin Bar, Dec 17, 2018
  4. cereberus Win User

MS paint

MS Paint Recent Files

Here s a partial solution. Works for Windows 10 as well.

Paint - Delete Recent Pictures from List in Windows - Windows 7 Help Forums

This will clear it but of not disable list ie you would have to do again later etc.

cereberus, Dec 17, 2018
Thema:

MS paint

1. MS paint - Similar Threads - paint

2. Microsoft Paint not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Paint not working: Microsoft Paint isn't working. Basically when I do a cut and paste, the "cut" works fine and the "paste" is placed in the upper left corner. HOWEVER, I can't move the "paste". When I put the cursor into the pasted field it shows the usual sideways arrows, horizontal arrows...
  3. Facing problems in using 'Paints'

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Facing problems in using 'Paints': I am not able to use 'deselect' in 'Paint'. Also, I am not able to edit text box. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facing-problems-in-using-paints/c6cc652d-ce7d-41cc-a54c-e9e18abe885f
  4. Windows 10 20H1: Paint and WordPad turned into optional features

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 20H1: Paint and WordPad turned into optional features: Windows 10 20H1, the first feature update version of 2020 for Windows 10 and the first major update for Windows 10 after Windows 10 version 1903, will introduce quite a number of changes to the operating system. Microsoft continues to push new builds to the Insider Channel...
  5. Microsoft adds Paint placeholder to Windows 10 Optional Features

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft adds Paint placeholder to Windows 10 Optional Features: Microsoft Paint shows up as an optional feature in Windows Insider builds, suggesting that it will be uninstallable at some point, though we don’t have a confirmation from the Redmond firm yet. Microsoft Paint will continue to remain a part of Windows 10, but it’s possible...
  6. Microsoft Windows Paint

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Windows Paint: Is it possible to download plugins for paint? I want to save a picture as a ico format and I don't have any options under File/Save As/List of 5 Options only. please help me or please upgrade window 10 for me so that I would have that feture....
  7. Windows Paint

Windows Paint: The new version of Windows Paint FAILS to: Copy, move and paste a section eg 12x12 pixels. Why has the sensitivity been altered, or was the update done by someone oblivious to the uses of "copy and paste"? Why is it newer versions of Windows always come with bugs, is...
  8. Paint 3d

Paint 3d: Paint 3d how do I make canvas / background transparent? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-3d/1b1c63d2-75a8-40ef-9427-8d6036ff485e
  9. Paint 3D Crashes on Splash Screen

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Paint 3D Crashes on Splash Screen: Every time I open Paint 3D, it just quits. No error messages, sometimes doesn't even get to the splash screen. Please help. Some OS info Windows 10 Pro - Build 1903 Latest update - KB4507453 Device - 2018 MacBook Air 128GB With Boot Camp...
  10. Microsoft Paint

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Paint: I see some people are having problems with Microsoft Paint. I have a BIG problem!!! I am not computer savvy. I know just enough to be dangerous. Sometimes if I poke around I can find a solution to a problem. First, I didn't know I had Paint. Supposedly it comes with...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. calibri in ms paint