Windows 10: MS Paint

Discus and support MS Paint in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I was happily scanning lots of images to my pc this morning. 300dpi JPEG's for an art project. This is the first time I've scanned to JPEG as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ColinHewitt2, May 16, 2020.

1. MS Paint

Hello,

I was happily scanning lots of images to my pc this morning. 300dpi JPEG's for an art project. This is the first time I've scanned to JPEG as I've only used my scanner for Pdf's in the past.

The scanning became slow and it was only then I noticed that every scan had opened a new copy of MS Paint.

There are loads of large file in lots of MS Paint Windows now and I can't do anything.

Force quit doesn't respond. I've managed to close down a couple of times now but they all open again on Start up and lock the machine up again.

I need to be able to do some work as I am still working from home because of lock down.

Please someone help?

Thank you in advance.

Stay safe.

Colin

:)

ColinHewitt2, May 16, 2020

2. MS Paint

Hi Tawm,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty with the problem.

Method: 1

I suggest you to follow the below steps.

• Press windows key on the keyboard.
    • Type “Paint” & select the paint icon & hit enter.

Method: 2

• Press windows + R.
    • Type “MSpaint” hit enter.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, May 16, 2020
  3. ms Paint

Hi,

There are several ways to remove MS Paint. Let's try deleting the app from its file location. Follow the steps below:

• Type mspaint.exe in the search bar.
    • Right-click on mspaint.exe, and select Open file location.
    • Press Delete on your keyboard.
    • Follow the next instructions to remove the program.
    Let us know if you need anything else. We're here to help.

Martin Bar, May 16, 2020
  4. cereberus Win User

MS Paint

MS Paint Recent Files

Here s a partial solution. Works for Windows 10 as well.

Paint - Delete Recent Pictures from List in Windows - Windows 7 Help Forums

This will clear it but of not disable list ie you would have to do again later etc.

cereberus, May 16, 2020
Thema:

MS Paint

1. MS Paint - Similar Threads - Paint

2. Can I design logo using Paint app for commercial purpose?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I design logo using Paint app for commercial purpose?: i am currently using Windows 11 on my laptop. I want to design logo on Paint app and I want to design logo for commercial purpose as I want to pursue Graphic Designer Career. Can I commercialize the logo made on Paint app and earn money through that and also can i use the...
  3. Can I design logo using Paint app for commercial purpose?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I design logo using Paint app for commercial purpose?: i am currently using Windows 11 on my laptop. I want to design logo on Paint app and I want to design logo for commercial purpose as I want to pursue Graphic Designer Career. Can I commercialize the logo made on Paint app and earn money through that and also can i use the...
  4. Where is the Fill Button in Windows 11 Paint?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is the Fill Button in Windows 11 Paint?: Hello,Where is the Fill Fill with Color in MS Paint on Windows 11? How do I get to it?Jack https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-the-fill-button-in-windows-11-paint/3e9debd6-14f8-4650-8f6f-506ebf9ab698
  5. Where is the Fill Button in Windows 11 Paint?

Where is the Fill Button in Windows 11 Paint?: Hello,Where is the Fill Fill with Color in MS Paint on Windows 11? How do I get to it?Jack https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-the-fill-button-in-windows-11-paint/3e9debd6-14f8-4650-8f6f-506ebf9ab698
  6. What happened to Paint in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What happened to Paint in Windows 10?: I had paint and used it in the morning. I rebooted in the afternoon and it is gone. Also don't lie and say its still there because it is completely gone from my computer. I also noticed my Office 2013 apps have disappeared though I can still start them via the run window ....
  7. What happened to Paint in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What happened to Paint in Windows 10?: I had paint and used it in the morning. I rebooted in the afternoon and it is gone. Also don't lie and say its still there because it is completely gone from my computer. I also noticed my Office 2013 apps have disappeared though I can still start them via the run window ....
  8. What happened to Paint in Windows 10?

9. Hello , am using paint 3d and I want to change my font size but the preferred size isn’t in...

Hello , am using paint 3d and I want to change my font size but the preferred size isn’t in...: Hello , am using paint 3d and I want to change my font size but the preferred size isn’t in the list . How do input my size? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-am-using-paint-3d-and-i-want-to-change-my/fc4eb2ee-9eb2-4e63-a3b6-f5f35d796144
  10. Hello , am using paint 3d and I want to change my font size but the preferred size isn’t in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello , am using paint 3d and I want to change my font size but the preferred size isn’t in...: Hello , am using paint 3d and I want to change my font size but the preferred size isn’t in the list . How do input my size? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-am-using-paint-3d-and-i-want-to-change-my/fc4eb2ee-9eb2-4e63-a3b6-f5f35d796144