Windows 10: MS PC Health says no, but why?

Discus and support MS PC Health says no, but why? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I use the PC Health check on my Surface Pro 4, it tells me that my processor is not enough to install window 11. Yet it is listed as a processor... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by djlanie, Oct 27, 2021.

1. djlanie Win User

MS PC Health says no, but why?

When I use the PC Health check on my Surface Pro 4, it tells me that my processor is not enough to install window 11. Yet it is listed as a processor that will work with Windows 11. I have always kept my upgrades up to date. Any suggestions?

:)

djlanie, Oct 27, 2021
  2. DaveLPG47 Win User

Health and Fitness going - MS Health alternative

Actually, Lumia's with SensorCore do work with MS Health as far as counting steps go. I've noticed step counts to be the same as Health and Fitness. Integrated GPS tracking would be a nice addition although I did notice 3rd party support, something called
    mapmyfitness which I haven't tried.

DaveLPG47, Oct 27, 2021
  3. Jaune Bel Win User
    Health & Performance Report Not Available on 2 user accounts except the administrator's account in the laptop has Health Report

We appreciate your time responding back to us. At this point, we would suggest that you access the built-in Administrator account to and check if you would be able to perform a Health Check from it. Here are the steps on how to enable the built-in Administrator
    Account:

• Right-click on the Start button.
    • Select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type the net user administrator /active:yes and hit
      Enter

After completing these steps, you should see a message that you've done the command completed successfully. Sign out from your current user profile and you'll see the Administrator account as one of the choices.

Let us know if you would be able to perform a system health check on your account and we'll assist you with the next steps needed.

Once you're successful with performing a health check on the Administrator account, we would suggest that you disable it from your personal user profile by following these steps:

• Right-click on the Start button.
    • Select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type the net user administrator /active:no and hit Enter.

Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further.

Jaune Bel, Oct 27, 2021
  4. grotos Win User

Health and Fitness going - MS Health alternative

It seams that when you need reliable services you shouldn't use Microsoft apps. The best way is to use some third-party app that is cross platform.

For my runs, bicycling I use MapMyFitness - it has decent Windows Phone App.

For step counting I installed Offizielle Website von Fitbit für Aktivitäts-Tracker und mehr - app for WP is pretty good.

As a backup I installed MS Health (one for MS Band)

I wish I could migrate my steps from H&F to those apps.

Edit: You can download data as described here: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3073273

grotos, Oct 27, 2021
Thema:

1. MS PC Health says no, but why? - Similar Threads - Health says why

2. why windows update says PC cannot update to windows 11 - but PC health check says it can

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why windows update says PC cannot update to windows 11 - but PC health check says it can: I would like to upgrade my 10th gen intel desktop to windows 11. Yesterday I updated the BIOS to support TPM 2.0. After that PC Health Check said I can upgrade to windows 11. But Windows Update continues to display message saying the PC does not meet minimum requirements for...
  3. why windows update says PC cannot update to windows 11 - but PC health check says it can

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why windows update says PC cannot update to windows 11 - but PC health check says it can: I would like to upgrade my 10th gen intel desktop to windows 11. Yesterday I updated the BIOS to support TPM 2.0. After that PC Health Check said I can upgrade to windows 11. But Windows Update continues to display message saying the PC does not meet minimum requirements for...
  4. why windows update says PC cannot update to windows 11 - but PC health check says it can

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. MS PC Health says no, but why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS PC Health says no, but why?: When I use the PC Health check on my Surface Pro 4, it tells me that my processor is not enough to install window 11. Yet it is listed as a processor that will work with Windows 11. I have always kept my upgrades up to date. Any suggestions?...
  6. MS PC Health says no, but why?

MS PC Health says no, but why?: When I use the PC Health check on my Surface Pro 4, it tells me that my processor is not enough to install window 11. Yet it is listed as a processor that will work with Windows 11. I have always kept my upgrades up to date. Any suggestions?...
  7. PC Health Check say OK, But Windows Update says no. ****?!?!

PC Health Check say OK, But Windows Update says no. ****?!?!: Why does the Windows PC Health says I am good for Windows 11 Update, but yet the Windows Update screen say no. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-health-check-say-ok-but-windows-update-says-no/900f87e9-c4bf-47fb-9ec9-04b518a1d509
  8. Windows 11 and Intel i7-7700HQ - Pc Health Check Says NOT Compatible - MS Compatibility...

Windows 11 and Intel i7-7700HQ - Pc Health Check Says NOT Compatible - MS Compatibility...: Anyone have the answer? I want to install Windows 11 on my Older Gaming PC which sports an old intel i7-7700HQ cpu running @ 2.80Ghz. The only incompatibility issue with Windows 11 appears to be the CPU - which is listed on the Windows 11 CPU sompatibility website the PC...
  9. My processor listed but PC Health says no

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My processor listed but PC Health says no: When I run PC Health I am told my processor will not support Windows 11 yet my processor, Intel Core i7-5500U, is on the list that will support the upgrade. What gives with that? Thanks...
  10. My processor listed but PC Health says no

My processor listed but PC Health says no: When I run PC Health I am told my processor will not support Windows 11 yet my processor, Intel Core i7-5500U, is on the list that will support the upgrade. What gives with that? Thanks...