Windows 10: MS Photos select and white out a part of an image.

Discus and support MS Photos select and white out a part of an image. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi. We do a lot of cropping with MS Photos but would really like the ability to "white out" a part of an image. I know we can do that in MS Paint and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MarkMcDonough45, Aug 9, 2018.

1. MS Photos select and white out a part of an image.

Hi. We do a lot of cropping with MS Photos but would really like the ability to "white out" a part of an image. I know we can do that in MS Paint and Paint 3D but does anyone know if that is possible in Photos? Thanks.

:)

MarkMcDonough45, Aug 9, 2018

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Aug 9, 2018
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Aug 9, 2018
  4. MS Photos select and white out a part of an image.

MS Paint Paste Image Problem

Paint left white artifacts around the edges of an image pasted onto another image. How can I get rid of these?

Specifics:

I have Windows 10, latest update (today) with MS Paint on a PC

1. Trimmed part of an image using the background color set to white with the eraser tool

2. Selected all with transparent selection active

3. Copied image to the clipboard

4. Opened another image and set selection type to Transparent

5. Pasted original image. It left white artifacts around the edges of the pasted image.

Grasshopper187, Aug 9, 2018
Thema:

MS Photos select and white out a part of an image.

1. MS Photos select and white out a part of an image. - Similar Threads - Photos select white

2. selecting photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    selecting photos: I'm trying to select specific photos to add to a file and it adds 29 others I don't want to add...any way around this? it didn't do this before...thanks! phil https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/selecting-photos/d2baaf42-fa84-4057-b99e-ed6ea928fb59
  3. selecting photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    selecting photos: I'm trying to select specific photos to add to a file and it adds 29 others I don't want to add...any way around this? it didn't do this before...thanks! phil https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/selecting-photos/d2baaf42-fa84-4057-b99e-ed6ea928fb59
  4. How to select, and rotate, a small part of an image in Windows 10 and/or Paint-3D

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to select, and rotate, a small part of an image in Windows 10 and/or Paint-3D: Ref: Previous posting located at https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-rotate-a-selection-less-than-5-degrees-in/fac0c051-0f93-4bc1-bce0-be14b90f2ca7In the previous posting the author of the post wanted to take a small section of an image, and then move...
  5. How to select, and rotate, a small part of an image in Windows 10 and/or Paint-3D

How to select, and rotate, a small part of an image in Windows 10 and/or Paint-3D: Ref: Previous posting located at https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-rotate-a-selection-less-than-5-degrees-in/fac0c051-0f93-4bc1-bce0-be14b90f2ca7In the previous posting the author of the post wanted to take a small section of an image, and then move...
  6. LG Monitor's screen's white parts are dull white.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LG Monitor's screen's white parts are dull white.: Hi,I accidentally touched one of the five buttons below my LG monitor and now my screen's white parts are dull white. Can't find any LG 27MC37HQ-B monitor help from LG. Also searched the internet for help. Please advise. Thanks,Joe...
  7. LG Monitor's screen's white parts are dull white.

LG Monitor's screen's white parts are dull white.: Hi,I accidentally touched one of the five buttons below my LG monitor and now my screen's white parts are dull white. Can't find any LG 27MC37HQ-B monitor help from LG. Also searched the internet for help. Please advise. Thanks,Joe...
  8. LG Monitor's screen's white parts are dull white.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Problem Creating DVD's out of MS Photos

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem Creating DVD's out of MS Photos: I used the new Photos app that comes with Windows 10, and spent hours and hours creating a new video using photos on my computer. I included a variety of features including 3D images, etc. When I completed the video in Photos, it seemed to create a good MP4 video file....
  10. Windows 10 Photos App is blowing out my black and white images

Windows 10 Photos App is blowing out my black and white images: When I view a black and white drawing on Photos, the image very briefly shows in full clarity, but then switches over to a more blown out image where detail is missing. The image I'm trying to view is a .png image with no background. If I open the image in another program all...