Windows 10: MS Photos - Weirdness When Drawing Lines

Discus and support MS Photos - Weirdness When Drawing Lines in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Using MS Photos 2020.19111.24110.0 on a new Dell Inspiron i5 5591 with latest version of W10. When in edit/draw, touching pen or fingertip to screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by K EOhrn, Jun 27, 2020.

1. K EOhrn Win User

MS Photos - Weirdness When Drawing Lines

Using MS Photos 2020.19111.24110.0 on a new Dell Inspiron i5 5591 with latest version of W10.

When in edit/draw, touching pen or fingertip to screen causes a ray to shoot out to a random edge of the screen.

Also, on occasion, the line's appearance on the screen lags pen movement by several seconds, but no rays appear.

This is new behaviour.

:)

K EOhrn, Jun 27, 2020
  2. Newmaven Win User

I need a photo to line-drawing converter

I need a program that will convert photos to unshaded line drawings--like mechanical drawings, not pseudo art. Kodak Easy-Share did that, but does not run under Windows 10. Any suggestions (preferably cheap)?

Newmaven, Jun 27, 2020
  3. Bree Win User
    App to draw straight lines over Photo

If you prefer 'underkill' then even MS Paint can draw lines. Select the 'line' icon in 'Shapes'.

MS Photos - Weirdness When Drawing Lines [​IMG]

4. KCR
    KCR Win User

App to draw straight lines over Photo

It can be done with the Snipping Tool, also...

MS Photos - Weirdness When Drawing Lines [​IMG]

Thema:

1. MS Photos - Weirdness When Drawing Lines - Similar Threads - Photos Weirdness Drawing

2. Snip & Sketch crashing when drawing lines

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Snip & Sketch crashing when drawing lines: Recently that a number of people in our Organisation have this tool crash when drawing linesThe tool then restarts and can still be used after the crash.The computers still run fine when the tool recoversFollowing entries in event logs:Faulting application name: dwm.exe,...
  3. Snip & Sketch crashing when drawing lines

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snip & Sketch crashing when drawing lines: Recently that a number of people in our Organisation have this tool crash when drawing linesThe tool then restarts and can still be used after the crash.The computers still run fine when the tool recoversFollowing entries in event logs:Faulting application name: dwm.exe,...
  4. Snip & Sketch crashing when drawing lines

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Buggy Line Drawing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Buggy Line Drawing.: For the past weeks I've been so disappointed and distraught about being unable to draw with my tablet, as I've been trying to practice art for a year or so now.Suddenly I got this issue where my lines started being super wobbly, I thought it was some random new issue with my...
  6. Buggy Line Drawing.

Buggy Line Drawing.: For the past weeks I've been so disappointed and distraught about being unable to draw with my tablet, as I've been trying to practice art for a year or so now.Suddenly I got this issue where my lines started being super wobbly, I thought it was some random new issue with my...
  7. Buggy Line Drawing.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Snip & Sketch flickers when drawing lines

Snip & Sketch flickers when drawing lines: Since updating to Windows 10 Pro version 2004, at least that I am aware of, whenever I use Snip & Sketch and I need to draw an orange line on the image, it flickers Screen goes black for about a second and then it shows a slightly longer line before it flickered. The...
  9. App to draw straight lines over Photo

App to draw straight lines over Photo: Hello, I am looking for an app for windows 10 that I can draw straight lines over a photo. I would love the ability to connect lines and edit each line after created. I have an app for iPhone that does this called 6f-markup but I cannot find anything for windows 10. If anyone...
  10. I need a photo to line-drawing converter

I need a photo to line-drawing converter: I need a program that will convert photos to unshaded line drawings--like mechanical drawings, not pseudo art. Kodak Easy-Share did that, but does not run under Windows 10. Any suggestions (preferably cheap)? 83715