Windows 10: ms play store

Discus and support ms play store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I unstalled msfs 2020, went into play store to reinstall it, it shows the I "own" msfs2020 prem deluxe, but I cannot reinstall it, it doesn't give me... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by GlennWilliams7, Jun 13, 2022.

1. ms play store

I unstalled msfs 2020, went into play store to reinstall it, it shows the I "own" msfs2020 prem deluxe, but I cannot reinstall it, it doesn't give me the option..??

:)

GlennWilliams7, Jun 13, 2022
  2. Xylee Del Win User

Error Ox803F8001 "Store error"/won't play MS Treasure Hunt on PC

Hi Kate,

Error 0x803F8001 may have occurred due to a software conflict on your Windows Store that prevents you from playing the certain game. To correct this, we suggest that you clear and reset the Windows Store cache. Kindly follow the steps to perform the this:

• On the search menu, type in WSReset.exe and select the top most result with the Windows Store logo.
    • Click on Run as administrator. Windows Store will open and you’ll get a confirmation message saying that:
      The cache for the Store was cleared.
    • Once you get back to the Windows Store, try to check if there are new updates for the certain game.

Kindly get back to us with the results.

Xylee Del, Jun 13, 2022
  3. kormath Win User
    Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done ms play store :) I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, Jun 13, 2022
  4. ms play store

ms store and taskmanager

Hi,

I would like to know if you're still having this issue with MS Store and Taskmanager. In line with this, kindly provide the following information:

• What is the error message when running MS Store and Taskmanager?
    • Were there any changes made before this issue came up?
    • What is the build and version of your Windows 10? To find out which version of Windows your PC is running, press Windows logo key + R, type
      winver, then select OK.
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?

I'm looking forward to your response.

Melowin Mar, Jun 13, 2022
Thema:

ms play store

1. ms play store - Similar Threads - play store

2. How to install WSA play store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to install WSA play store?: I already installed WSA but not play store yet, as I have an error message, how to fix this issue? It happened when I run "Run.bat" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-wsa-play-store/1466546d-d40b-4d9f-9ec8-c3fe813a01ab
  3. How to install WSA play store?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to install WSA play store?: I already installed WSA but not play store yet, as I have an error message, how to fix this issue? It happened when I run "Run.bat" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-wsa-play-store/1466546d-d40b-4d9f-9ec8-c3fe813a01ab
  4. Why is PC always crashing ? While downloading from Microsoft Store or playing Valorant

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is PC always crashing ? While downloading from Microsoft Store or playing Valorant: I got a new pc with medium specs and the pc its self is good but its always crashing , mostly i have the error from”volmgr” and then is coming another ones, please help and let me know what info u would like me to provide...
  5. Why is PC always crashing ? While downloading from Microsoft Store or playing Valorant

Why is PC always crashing ? While downloading from Microsoft Store or playing Valorant: I got a new pc with medium specs and the pc its self is good but its always crashing , mostly i have the error from”volmgr” and then is coming another ones, please help and let me know what info u would like me to provide...
  6. If A User wants to use DuckDuckGo and load an app from the Google Play store because the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If A User wants to use DuckDuckGo and load an app from the Google Play store because the...: If a User wants to use Duck Duck Go and or any other Browser other than Edge and they need an app that is in the Google Play Store but not in the Microsoft Store, does this mean that Windows in S mode has to be disabled?...
  7. If A User wants to use DuckDuckGo and load an app from the Google Play store because the...

If A User wants to use DuckDuckGo and load an app from the Google Play store because the...: If a User wants to use Duck Duck Go and or any other Browser other than Edge and they need an app that is in the Google Play Store but not in the Microsoft Store, does this mean that Windows in S mode has to be disabled?...
  8. If A User wants to use DuckDuckGo and load an app from the Google Play store because the...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. Why do games installed from the Microsoft Store uninstall after not playing for a while?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do games installed from the Microsoft Store uninstall after not playing for a while?: I have Windows 11 and most times I try opening Forza Horizon 4 it says the file is offline and needs reinstalling, how do I make it so that games do not uninstall after a while?...
  10. Why do games installed from the Microsoft Store uninstall after not playing for a while?

Why do games installed from the Microsoft Store uninstall after not playing for a while?: I have Windows 11 and most times I try opening Forza Horizon 4 it says the file is offline and needs reinstalling, how do I make it so that games do not uninstall after a while?...