Windows 10: MS Precision mouse not working in 1909

Discus and support MS Precision mouse not working in 1909 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello: I had my mouse working in Win 10 1803. Cleanly updated to v 1909, and can't get the mouse to work. MS Mouse and Keyboard Center installed. In... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Hans L, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Hans L Win User

MS Precision mouse not working in 1909

Hello:

I had my mouse working in Win 10 1803. Cleanly updated to v 1909, and can't get the mouse to work. MS Mouse and Keyboard Center installed. In Bluetooth & other devices: Microsoft USB Wireless Mouse (Mouse and Keyboard Center) and Microsoft Wireless Transceiver are listed. Mouse is charged and button at bottom clicked (pairing), but no cigar. Oh, and Bluetooth is on.

I just remembered that pairing was something I initially forgot last time I installed.
    "All three pairing lights will blink once when the mouse goes into pairing mode" ...

This does not happen when I press the pairing button. What happens is that the lit button blinks three times, fast, three different times when I press the pairing button. But it does not help.

Any idea what I might be doing wrong or not doing or ...?

Thanks in advance.

:)

Hans L, Jan 14, 2020
  2. Mala_S Win User

Replacing intellitype in MS Mouse and Keyboard Center

Hi Hans,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

To have a better clarity on the issue and guide you accordingly, kindly help us with the following information.

• Which version of Windows is installed on the machine?
    (Search winver from the Start menu to know the same)

• Does your new Precision Mouse not work on IntelliPoint 7.0?

You may want to download
    IntelliPoint 7.0 Mouse Software for Windows x64
    and see if the mouse works fine. If it does, you may use the keyboard and mouse using the same. If it doesn't, I would suggest
    you to upgrade your keyboard as it is no longer supported with newer versions of MS Keyboard and Mouse Centre.

Additional Info:
    Which devices are supported by Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Centre?

Regards,

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Jan 14, 2020
  3. Wenex Win User
    Mouse sensitivity changed by itself. It feels weird, incosistant, like it's on ice.

The enchance pointer precision is off, I did mention it in the post: "- Mouse Acceleration is OFF"

I did the troubleshooting and it found nothing.

Wenex, Jan 14, 2020
  4. MS Precision mouse not working in 1909

Jumpy Microsoft Surface Precision Mouse

Hi,

Your concern regarding the Microsoft Surface Precision mouse not working properly can be caused by an outdated software or a possible hardware fault. As an initial step to isolate your concern, we suggest that you download and install
    the latest Mouse and Keyboard Center app which promotes optimal device utilization. Click this
    link and select the appropriate version for your system to start the download.

In the event that you continue to encounter the issue even after installing the app on a different device, then we suggest that you get in-touch with our contact support team to rule out any hardware related issues. Select the channel of support from this
    support link.

Let us know should you need further assistance.

Darwin Dim, Jan 14, 2020
Thema:

MS Precision mouse not working in 1909

1. MS Precision mouse not working in 1909 - Similar Threads - Precision mouse working

2. Tap to touch not working after installing Windows Precision Mouse driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Tap to touch not working after installing Windows Precision Mouse driver: Hi! This problem happened after i installed Windows precision Elan touchpad driver. The driver worked perfectly. But after 2 or 3 day, the tap to touch (left click) is not working. But the other function worked, two fingers tap (right click), multi finger (zoom,scroll,etc.)....
  3. Precision touchpad not working

Precision touchpad not working: I have a lenovo laptop, and just installed windows on my laptop. After the installation I saw that the precision touchpad stopped working. I saw the drivers and it dais that I had generic Hid drivers for my touchpad in which I couldn't scroll and use gestures. The precision...
  4. Increase mouse precision keeps disabling

Increase mouse precision keeps disabling: Hi In Windows 10 my 'increase mouse precision' keeps disabling although I've disabled the sync settings under "Account" in the Settings. What to do?...
  5. Bluetooth and MS Mouse

Bluetooth and MS Mouse: Does anyone know how to connect my awesome asus bluetooth with my Microsoft wireless 4000 mouse, I lost the toggle for it and want to use my asus bluetooth. I do not have a connect button that I know of? So far I have bluetooth turned on with W10 and I have it listed in...
  6. MS Sculpt mouse not working on Desktop only

MS Sculpt mouse not working on Desktop only: Mouse is a couple of years old. Just started to install it. https://www.microsoft.com/accessories/en-us/products/mice/sculpt-comfort-mouse/h3s-00003 Works on Lenovo Laptop with Windows 1o Home ' On Desktop with Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview Version 1903, Build 18362, when...
  7. Precision touchpad and Logitech mouse gestures in a VM?

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Precision touchpad and Logitech mouse gestures in a VM?: I'm looking for the best VM setup where I can use the touchpad with Precision gestures or for Logitech Master mouse with all its gestures in a VM. Having "just" a plain mouse in a VM, is really limiting when you are used to lots of gestures that can make your work much...
  8. MS wireless mouse stopped working

MS wireless mouse stopped working: My MS wireless mouse stopped working within the last few weeks. I presume it is due to an update. Worked fine since I bought it until now. I have a Surface Pro 4, running Win 10 v1809 (17763.1950). no driver updates in a few months, so not that. one quality update on the...
  9. MS-DOS Mouse & Keyboard not working

MS-DOS Mouse & Keyboard not working: I have old PC and new keyboard and mouse, they don't work on my old PC, I want to install MS-DOS 7.10, what should I do? Thanks. 3100
  10. MS Keyboard and Mouse driver not working for left handed mouse

in Windows 10 Support
    MS Keyboard and Mouse driver not working for left handed mouse: I use left handed mouse, and swapping left / buttons works OK. I also set the wheel button to be "double click". But the wheel button brings up the context menu instead of double click. If I change to right hand mouse, the wheel button gives double click as expected. Any...