Windows 10: MS Print to PDF no longer available or working?

Discus and support MS Print to PDF no longer available or working? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Even after updates, I do not have the option of MS Print to PDF. .PRN documents do not work for me.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ShashiDeHaan, Nov 12, 2020.

1. MS Print to PDF no longer available or working?

Even after updates, I do not have the option of MS Print to PDF. .PRN documents do not work for me.

:)

ShashiDeHaan, Nov 12, 2020
  2. Ztruker Win User

MS Print to PDF not working

Check Print to PDF device properties. Mine are as follows:

MS Print to PDF no longer available or working? [​IMG]

MS Print to PDF no longer available or working? [​IMG]

See if that's how your are set.

Ztruker, Nov 12, 2020
  3. MS Print to PDF not working

As near as I can tell, this worked BEFORE the latest Windows update.

In Outlook, when I attempt to use the Print to PDF as a print destination, I get an error
    "Printer not ready".

Research showed a couple possibilities, so here's what I've done SO FAR:

• Made Print to PDF the default printer (claimed to fix the problem. Didn't work)
    • I tried using Outlook in safe mode (Outlook /safe) and received exactly the same error as is "regular" mode.Turned off print to pdf in the windows features and rebooted, then turned back on print to pdf in the windows features. (claimed to fix the problem. Didn't work)
    • There are NO commas or any other odd characters in the location to which I'm saving. Tried multiple destinations with no luck. Didn't work.
    • Reinstalled Acrobat Reader. Works fine, PDFs open perfectly. Did NOT fix the "Print to PDF".
    • When doing a "Print to PDF" from Word, I do not get an ERROR, but no output is created. Same exact thing when trying from a text editor.
    • I have deleted and reinstalled the "Microsoft Print to PDF". This CREATES the printer, and allows me to print a test page as part of the installation. I don't get an error, but NO OUTPUT IS GENERATED. Trying to print a test page using print to PDF once the installation is complete (from printer properties, generates an error that says a "parameter is incorrect". No other information is provided.

AGAIN, this has been working absolutely fine since the original installation of Windows 10, using exactly the same versions of Outlook, Word, text editors, etc. As near a I can tell, this has only STOPPED working since the newest "creators update" a week or so ago...

What do now?

GracieAllen, Nov 12, 2020
  4. Broadbob Win User

MS Print to PDF no longer available or working?

MS Print to PDF has stopped connecting

I cannot find Print to PDF in the list of available MS printers to install

Broadbob, Nov 12, 2020
Thema:

MS Print to PDF no longer available or working?

1. MS Print to PDF no longer available or working? - Similar Threads - Print PDF longer

2. MS Print to PDF no longer a printer option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Print to PDF no longer a printer option: Microsoft Print to PDF is no longer an option when I try to print on my laptop. It is selected turned on in settings, but still doesn't exist in the printer options. If I try to install it manually, it is not available as an option for installation. I've tried to find a...
  3. MS Print to PDF no longer a printer option

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Print to PDF no longer a printer option: Microsoft Print to PDF is no longer an option when I try to print on my laptop. It is selected turned on in settings, but still doesn't exist in the printer options. If I try to install it manually, it is not available as an option for installation. I've tried to find a...
  4. MS Print to PDF stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Print to PDF stopped working: I have two Lenovo laptops different models, not networked, both running Windows 64 Professional. All software is up to date.About two weeks ago they both lost the ability to print to pdf. I've tried every suggestion I've been able to find online, without finding a fix, and...
  5. MS Print to PDF stopped working

MS Print to PDF stopped working: I have two Lenovo laptops different models, not networked, both running Windows 64 Professional. All software is up to date.About two weeks ago they both lost the ability to print to pdf. I've tried every suggestion I've been able to find online, without finding a fix, and...
  6. MS Print to PDF stopped working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Print To Pdf Question Using MS Print to pdf.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Print To Pdf Question Using MS Print to pdf.: Folks, I have a word doc, and at the bottom I put 5 links. I made all 5 by r clicking the text > Link, pasting the true url in there, and then I printed the doc to pdf using MS Print to pdf.My issue is none of those links are clickable in the pdf? I just get the hand icon...
  8. Print To Pdf Question Using MS Print to pdf.

Print To Pdf Question Using MS Print to pdf.: Folks, I have a word doc, and at the bottom I put 5 links. I made all 5 by r clicking the text > Link, pasting the true url in there, and then I printed the doc to pdf using MS Print to pdf.My issue is none of those links are clickable in the pdf? I just get the hand icon...
  9. Print To Pdf Question Using MS Print to pdf.

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. MS Print to PDF not working

in Windows 10 Support
    MS Print to PDF not working: As near as I can tell, this worked BEFORE the latest Windows update. In Outlook, when I attempt to use the Print to PDF as a print destination, I get an error "Printer not ready". Research showed a couple possibilities, so here's what I've done SO FAR: Made Print to...