Windows 10: MS print to PDF + Stamp

Discus and support MS print to PDF + Stamp in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Good day! I need to save several hundred documents in pdf and add a stamp to them. The stamp saved in pdf and jpg formats. How to add stamp when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kir_Smirnov, Sep 10, 2019.

1. MS print to PDF + Stamp

Good day!

I need to save several hundred documents in pdf and add a stamp to them. The stamp saved in pdf and jpg formats.

How to add stamp when printing to a pdf printer files from Word, pdf, jpg, tiff?

Please, help.

:)

Kir_Smirnov, Sep 10, 2019
  2. Ramesh Srinivasan, Sep 10, 2019
  3. Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Hi William,

We suggest that you disable and re-enable the Print to PDF feature. Here are the steps:

• Click on the Start menu and type in Windows Features.
    • Choose Turn Windows features on or off.
    • On the next window, find Microsoft Print to PDF and disable it. Click
      OK to save changes.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Repeat the same steps to re-enable Microsoft Print to PDF.
    If the issue persists, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps suggested on the link below under
    Advanced:

Fix printer problems

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Sep 10, 2019
  4. zebdaddy Win User

MS print to PDF + Stamp

zebdaddy, Sep 10, 2019
Thema:

MS print to PDF + Stamp

1. MS print to PDF + Stamp - Similar Threads - print PDF Stamp

2. Print to PDF

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Print to PDF: Hi, I frequently use MS print to PDF I often want to combine several pages into one PDF from separate sources. Whilst I can combine PDFs this is cumbersome. Can MS print to PDF have an extra print option to include a feature to append to an existing PDF please TY...
  3. print to pdf

print to pdf: program will not print to pdf. gives error of "the handle is invalid" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-to-pdf/3d1324f5-5128-451e-b42d-da790d1f1910
  4. Pdf printing

Pdf printing: My Microsoft print to pdf dissapeared from my printer selection, only have my printers and Microsoft XPS writer to choose from How do I get it back not available as a download able app ???????? Help...
  5. PDF PRINTING

in Windows 10 Customization
    PDF PRINTING: HI; Was trying to print a PDF doc, when I use the 'more' button on the upper right to select 'print' my PRINT to PDF is not there anymore. I went over my HP ENVY 5660 printer and downloaded the necessary 'stuff', but in reality the PRINT to PDF menu is gone from my HP W10...
  6. Microsoft print to PDF

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft print to PDF: Hello, I am trying to save Microsoft web pages and my Windows 10 Pro 64 bit English is not too cooperative. It will save to pdf only one (1) page. Here is a sample for the web page https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/desktop/winmsg/windows. And I have quite a lot of...
  7. MS Edge does not print to Adobe PDF, following FCU

in Browsers and Email
    MS Edge does not print to Adobe PDF, following FCU: Since installing FCU, MS Edge (my default browser) does not print to “Adobe PDF”. All other apps, including ie 11, have no problem printing to the “Adobe PDF” printer. There was no problem, with Edge before FCU. MS Edge does print with no problem to “Microsoft Print to PDF”,...
  8. Adobe PDF & Microsoft Print to PDF?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Adobe PDF & Microsoft Print to PDF?: I've got Adobe CS5, which comes with Adobe PDF Printer, however it doesn't seem to work anymore. It prompts for a location, then does nothing. I would happily use Microsoft Print to PDF, but I can't tell it where to save the document. They are currently saved in what used...
  9. MS Print to PDF not working

in Windows 10 Support
    MS Print to PDF not working: As near as I can tell, this worked BEFORE the latest Windows update. In Outlook, when I attempt to use the Print to PDF as a print destination, I get an error "Printer not ready". Research showed a couple possibilities, so here's what I've done SO FAR: Made Print to...
  10. Print to PDF

in Windows 10 Support
    Print to PDF: Is this a new feature of W 10? I do not remember adding anything [img] Edit, guess it is http://wmpoweruser.com/confirmed-win...as-pdf-option/ 4977