Windows 10: MS Projects : Summary Task not showing correct calculations of sub-tasks in Master

Discus and support MS Projects : Summary Task not showing correct calculations of sub-tasks in Master in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello,i am using MS Projects to forecast full time equivalent to predict how many staff we need at particular times for various projects. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Heba I, Jun 21, 2021.

1. Heba I Win User

MS Projects : Summary Task not showing correct calculations of sub-tasks in Master

Hello,i am using MS Projects to forecast full time equivalent to predict how many staff we need at particular times for various projects. I have allocated a standard resource called "account manager" across all tasks and projects because without a resource i cannot bring up the resource bar and gantt chart with the "peak units" that i need to show required FTE accross projects. However, while the Subtasks reflect the correct information, the Summary Tasks for work hours, duration and a custom column with an FTE formula calculation are all not calculation properly and showing the incorre

:)

Heba I, Jun 21, 2021
  2. Venomrush Win User

Bug: Incorrect Tasks sync summary

I had about 7 tasks, I removed a few of them on the phone.

I synced to MyPhone. It said 7 tasks deleted. Check on the Portal, it shows the expected tasks.

I then made a few changes to my contacts, without changing anything to the tasks.

Sync to MyPhone again, it showed in summary again with '7 deleted' in tasks.

Checked the portal and on phone, both seems to be correct with the expected tasks.

It is giving the wrong summary for Tasks.

Venomrush, Jun 21, 2021
  3. Task View

It's the Task View, not the Task Bar, that is the problem. I should be getting the popup (right clicking on Task View) showing the options for additional Desktops, not the five options for the Task Bar. A 'chat' with MS Solutions said that I should reinstall
    Windows 10 to MAYBE correct this problem. Any suggestions to correct?? Thanks for your interest...I really appreciate it.
    The Task View is the only feature that I may like on 10!!

Whitfield orWiemholt, Jun 21, 2021
  4. MS Projects : Summary Task not showing correct calculations of sub-tasks in Master

task master

How do remove or disable the task master?

G57Vickery, Jun 21, 2021
Thema:

MS Projects : Summary Task not showing correct calculations of sub-tasks in Master

1. MS Projects : Summary Task not showing correct calculations of sub-tasks in Master - Similar Threads - Projects Summary Task

2. Task Manager not showing correct CPU speed.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Task Manager not showing correct CPU speed.: After I changed start from amdppm to 4 in the registry, it showed the cpu base speed is 3.49 ghz in the task manager after i rebooted my system. I have a ryzen 3 2200g with the base speed at 3.5 ghz but when i set it to 3, it's 3.5 ghz, can someone explain me why this is...
  3. task master closing itself down

task master closing itself down: So why not tell us WHICH Microsoft Redistributable caused the problem ! ? I see duplicated Visual C++ in my Control Panel programs list - but dont know if they are the culprits....
  4. 100% disk use fault shows in task master.

100% disk use fault shows in task master.: 1 Something is jamming up my disk and application programs. Is there a way to prevent hogging of disk channel? This machine has had SFC and DISM run already. Also, background programs hogging internet bandwidth. I already had that problem with google sync suspended and...
  5. how to change default task in calculator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to change default task in calculator: [ATTACH]how to change programmer task to area so that when i right click on calculator app i can open area calculator easily? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-default-task-in-calculator/62a19a57-6d38-4624-b016-6cdc0fd3c884
  6. Task Manager not showing correct CPU speed

Task Manager not showing correct CPU speed: On a fresh install of windows 10 home made with USB installation media from https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10 brand new Dell Inspiron 15 3593 task manager constantly shows the base clock [1.19Ghz] regardless of power settings CPU-Z shows actual clock...
  7. 9 sub tasks for microsoft edge

9 sub tasks for microsoft edge: Im having issues with mouse lag on my computer that resolves when I close Microsoft edge. I suspect its due to 9 different subtasks that are running within the browser for no reason. Is there a way I can fix this issue? I have windows 10 and has already been updated to the...
  8. Processes in Task master marked as suspended

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Processes in Task master marked as suspended: On 26th May a Microsoft screen appeared saying I had 3 viruses in my system and should click and run the scan shown. I did so but within 40 or so seconds realisesd web page was not Micrsoft but www.boretime.pro. I shutdown the browser and my laptop. On restarting used MacAfee...
  9. MS Money 2005 Not Calculating Correctly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Money 2005 Not Calculating Correctly: What a shame that this wonderful product has been discontinued. Has any one experienced the following problem. My Account Register does not show the correct balance if I add an item. This is my Credit Card Register. Also related, is that my Credit Card register does not...
  10. MS Money 2005 Not Calculating Correctly

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    MS Money 2005 Not Calculating Correctly: What a shame that this wonderful product has been discontinued. Has any one experienced the following problem. My Account Register does not show the correct balance if I add an item. This is my Credit Card Register. Also related, is that my Credit Card register does not...