Windows 10: ms-resource:AppListName

Discus and support ms-resource:AppListName in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello community, After Microsoft store updated the contacts app it is listed as ms-resource:AppListName and no icon is shown when it is pinned to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by hfjim234185, Jan 13, 2021.

1. ms-resource:AppListName

Hello community,

After Microsoft store updated the contacts app it is listed as ms-resource:AppListName and no icon is shown when it is pinned to the start menu. Any advice?

ms-resource:AppListName 6b0103de-f15a-44ba-b59f-29e90a2c7981?upload=true.png ms-resource:AppListName 03e5743e-75b5-48af-9192-f4cec6d1cc20?upload=true.png

:)

hfjim234185, Jan 13, 2021
  2. John DeV Win User

My people app changed its name to ms resource - applistname Plz help .

Hello TManmadha,

I'm John an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you. I'll be happy to assist you today. I understand you have a problem with People app changed its name to ms resource - applistname. When was the last time it was working properly? What is your current
    windows version and edition? Press Start then search Settings, select System then About.

Kindly try the methods below if it helps.

*Run the troubleshooter:

Select the Start button, and then select Settings > Update & Security > Troubleshoot, and then from the list select Windows Store apps > Run the troubleshooter.

**Reset the Microsoft Store cache

Press the Windows Logo Key + R to open the Run dialog box, type wsreset.exe, and then select OK.

Note:

A blank Command Prompt window will open, and after about ten seconds the window will close and Microsoft Store will open automatically.

**Reinstall People app via PowerShell.

Press Windows key+X then select Powershell(Admin)

Copy and paste the command below to uninstall

get-appxpackage *microsoft.people* | remove-appxpackage

After that, Proceed to reinstall People app

copy paste the following then hit Enter:

Get-AppXPackage *microsoft.people* -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

Restart your PC

Sincerely

Independent Advisor

John DeV, Jan 13, 2021
  3. ianhyi Win User
    ms-resource

Impossible to get rid of "ms-resource" apps that appears after system restore.

ianhyi, Jan 13, 2021
  4. Bree Win User

ms-resource:AppListName

There is not enough memory or resources, MS Paint

Your first step should not be to edit the registry, this may not be the root cause.

The message says 'not enough memory or resources' so you should look at that first, the problem may be with the system, not Paint itself. Sometimes system resources do not get released for re-use once no longer needed by an app. Select Restart from the power button on Start, this will ensure Windows does a full start from cold and will have all resources available.

How much RAM do you have? What size is your page file? If you have not already done so, set the page file to 'System managed', Step 8 in this tutorial.

Manage Virtual Memory Pagefile in Windows 10

What does Task Manager show for Memory on its Performance tab while you use Paint? What is the size of the image you are editing?

If you still want to try editing the registry, then close Paint and open Regedit. Go to Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Applets\Paint. In the left hand column, right-click on Paint and select Export to save the key as a .reg file (in case you need to restore it). Then right-click on Paint and delete it. The key and all its sub-keys will be recreated when you next open Paint.

ms-resource:AppListName [​IMG]

Thema:

ms-resource:AppListName

1. ms-resource:AppListName - Similar Threads - resource AppListName

2. Second local user account is turning on on boot and using my computer's resources

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Second local user account is turning on on boot and using my computer's resources: Good morning,I have two local accounts with administrator rights created on my computer.The first one - belongs to me - let's call it Account XThe second one of my brother's - let's call it Account YWhen I open account X and log into it, everything is fine and the task...
  3. Second local user account is turning on on boot and using my computer's resources

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Second local user account is turning on on boot and using my computer's resources: Good morning,I have two local accounts with administrator rights created on my computer.The first one - belongs to me - let's call it Account XThe second one of my brother's - let's call it Account YWhen I open account X and log into it, everything is fine and the task...
  4. Second local user account is turning on on boot and using my computer's resources

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Second local user account is turning on on boot and using my computer's resources

6. An error has occurred in the script on this page failed to load external resource.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    An error has occurred in the script on this page failed to load external resource.: An error has occurred in the script on this page failed to load external resource. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/an-error-has-occurred-in-the-script-on-this-page/20334e13-bf08-4597-ae02-a09d777e25fe
  7. An error has occurred in the script on this page failed to load external resource.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    An error has occurred in the script on this page failed to load external resource.: An error has occurred in the script on this page failed to load external resource. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/an-error-has-occurred-in-the-script-on-this-page/20334e13-bf08-4597-ae02-a09d777e25fe
  8. An error has occurred in the script on this page failed to load external resource.

9. Why ms-resource: AppListName is showing on my Start menu?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why ms-resource: AppListName is showing on my Start menu?: I just got my new laptop with windows 10 set up 2 days ago..... and this issue appeared.... is this normal anyway? and how can I fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-ms-resource-applistname-is-showing-on-my-start/548e87f6-07a5-457d-9cb9-daf7ffbfe3c2
  10. My people app changed its name to ms resource - applistname Plz help .

My people app changed its name to ms resource - applistname Plz help .: I do the methods: First i unistall it, by using iobit uninstaller then, I install again by using ms store now the app is not available in start menu plz help...