Windows 10: ms-resource:AppListName

Discus and support ms-resource:AppListName in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello community, After Microsoft store updated the contacts app it is listed as ms-resource:AppListName and no icon is shown when it is pinned to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by hfjim234185, Jan 13, 2021 at 5:32 AM.

1. ms-resource:AppListName

Hello community,

After Microsoft store updated the contacts app it is listed as ms-resource:AppListName and no icon is shown when it is pinned to the start menu. Any advice?

ms-resource:AppListName 6b0103de-f15a-44ba-b59f-29e90a2c7981?upload=true.png ms-resource:AppListName 03e5743e-75b5-48af-9192-f4cec6d1cc20?upload=true.png

:)

2. John DeV Win User

My people app changed its name to ms resource - applistname Plz help .

Hello TManmadha,

I'm John an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you. I'll be happy to assist you today. I understand you have a problem with People app changed its name to ms resource - applistname. When was the last time it was working properly? What is your current
    windows version and edition? Press Start then search Settings, select System then About.

Kindly try the methods below if it helps.

*Run the troubleshooter:

Select the Start button, and then select Settings > Update & Security > Troubleshoot, and then from the list select Windows Store apps > Run the troubleshooter.

**Reset the Microsoft Store cache

Press the Windows Logo Key + R to open the Run dialog box, type wsreset.exe, and then select OK.

Note:

A blank Command Prompt window will open, and after about ten seconds the window will close and Microsoft Store will open automatically.

**Reinstall People app via PowerShell.

Press Windows key+X then select Powershell(Admin)

Copy and paste the command below to uninstall

get-appxpackage *microsoft.people* | remove-appxpackage

After that, Proceed to reinstall People app

copy paste the following then hit Enter:

Get-AppXPackage *microsoft.people* -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

Restart your PC

Sincerely

Independent Advisor

3. ianhyi Win User
    ms-resource

Impossible to get rid of "ms-resource" apps that appears after system restore.

4. Bree Win User

ms-resource:AppListName

There is not enough memory or resources, MS Paint

Your first step should not be to edit the registry, this may not be the root cause.

The message says 'not enough memory or resources' so you should look at that first, the problem may be with the system, not Paint itself. Sometimes system resources do not get released for re-use once no longer needed by an app. Select Restart from the power button on Start, this will ensure Windows does a full start from cold and will have all resources available.

How much RAM do you have? What size is your page file? If you have not already done so, set the page file to 'System managed', Step 8 in this tutorial.

Manage Virtual Memory Pagefile in Windows 10

What does Task Manager show for Memory on its Performance tab while you use Paint? What is the size of the image you are editing?

If you still want to try editing the registry, then close Paint and open Regedit. Go to Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Applets\Paint. In the left hand column, right-click on Paint and select Export to save the key as a .reg file (in case you need to restore it). Then right-click on Paint and delete it. The key and all its sub-keys will be recreated when you next open Paint.

ms-resource:AppListName [​IMG]

Thema:

ms-resource:AppListName

1. ms-resource:AppListName - Similar Threads - resource AppListName

2. Is there a way yet to seamlessly share resources and desktop between two pcs?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way yet to seamlessly share resources and desktop between two pcs?: I'm in a position where I will be transitioning to working remotely, and I want to save desk space by utilizing my same monitors. I'm familiar with KVMs, and even a few virtual kvm software types, but I was wondering if theres a way to seamlessly share resources and desktop...
  3. Does anyone know of a resource that lists all that is req'd for Bluetooth to work on a Win....

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Does anyone know of a resource that lists all that is req'd for Bluetooth to work on a Win....: Somewhere in Win. 10 I noticed a box about twice the size of a normal "properties" box and it had a list of about 7, one was called Wireless Devices with two boxes unticked. I ticked both, the speaker worked for the first time in years but some presumably unconnected fault...
  4. Windows 10 Sluggish after Clean install - System Resource Use Low

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Sluggish after Clean install - System Resource Use Low: Dell XPS15 Laptop IntelR CoreTM i7-6700HQ CPU @ 2.60GHz 2.60 GHz 16.0 GB RAM 480GB NVME nvidia GEForce GTX 960M OS: 19042.685 Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.551.0 About 2 months ago I did a clean install since it had been a while and I had installed and...
  5. Computer crashing on game startups / increase resource use

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer crashing on game startups / increase resource use: I recently installed windows 10 onto a b450 ds3h mobo and every so often when i open a game my computer will shut off, mobo lights stay on but monitor is off. I thought it was a false positive for an overheat but have no idea. ANy help is appreciated submitted by...
  6. The device or resource www.microsoft.com is not responding.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The device or resource www.microsoft.com is not responding.: When I try to log into Microsoft related apps or use my Microsoft account it produces a 0x800704cf error or just tells me something went wrong. It tells me I don't have internet and obviously I do. The internet works fine when browsing but is unable to log in. I...
  7. I disabled SearchUI.exe in resource monitor? How do I get it back?

in Cortana
    I disabled SearchUI.exe in resource monitor? How do I get it back?: So I wanted to turn off things to save my computer some performance & I turned off SearchUI.exe, and now when I go back to the resource monitor it doesn't show up on the list to resume the process? I have also restarted my computer How do I get searchUI back? I'm not able to...
  8. Transaction support within the specified resource manager is not started or was shut down

in Windows 10 News
    Transaction support within the specified resource manager is not started or was shut down: [ATTACH]Users have complained of being unable to add, edit, or delete scheduled tasks in […] This article Transaction support within the specified resource manager is not started or was shut down first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  9. safest resource to use to Clean up Windows completely

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    safest resource to use to Clean up Windows completely: My Edge Browser and File Explore are messed up and need to be cleaned: startup, unnecessary/unused /junk files/folders, and to et up this PC like new? I am tired of trying to find and fix problems that occur after each Windows/MS update and unwanted apps/extension being...
  10. My people app changed its name to ms resource - applistname Plz help .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My people app changed its name to ms resource - applistname Plz help .: I do the methods: First i unistall it, by using iobit uninstaller then, I install again by using ms store now the app is not available in start menu plz help...