Windows 10: ms-resource:EditWithPhotos in context menu

Discus and support ms-resource:EditWithPhotos in context menu in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I don't even know if I have a Microsoft account. Or do you mean on the computer? A new admin account? Yes - just make a new local account and see if... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Bogey, Oct 28, 2017.

1. lx07 Win User

ms-resource:EditWithPhotos in context menu

Yes - just make a new local account and see if it works properly or not.

Add Local Account or Microsoft Account in Windows 10 User Accounts Tutorials

If the new account works then just keep using it. If it doesn't then do a repair install.

Alternatively do a repair install and if that doesn't work make a new account.

2. Bogey Win User

Actually, come to think of it, my wife has her own account on this laptop and it too is experiencing the same issue. So I don't think the problem is with the account

Bogey, Oct 29, 2017
  3. lx07 Win User
    Oh well, just thought it might be worth a try.

Looks like a repair install then.

Thema:

ms-resource:EditWithPhotos in context menu

1. ms-resource:EditWithPhotos in context menu - Similar Threads - resource EditWithPhotos context

2. context menu

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    context menu: i just reinstalled windows but when we right click on desktop which shows refresh option it i s always showing to my left . the menu opens to the left of my mouse.should not it be opening to the right of my mouse...
  3. Context menu

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Context menu: Hello, I am running a machine with Windows 10 Pro which had version 1703, a few days ago I updated to 20H2. When I had 1703 all ok.... But when I upgraded to 20H2 EACH RIGHT CLICK TAKES ABOUT 5 SECONDS. I think a 4GB ram and i3 processor should not take so long for a right...
  4. context menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    context menu: how to add 'desktop' to 'send to option' WIN 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/context-menu/671f83fb-b3a9-449a-9564-ea120c0b78b8
  5. Context Menu

Context Menu: Is there a way to edit context menus in Windows 10 without having to deal with the registry? If yes, how? Thank you in advance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/context-menu/593aefd6-7ccd-433f-920b-1da873dd4694
  6. Context Menu

Context Menu: I think I installed a demo software or game really long time ago by a private developer on my PC, but I noticed later that had led to the presence of "usmanworldfree.com" on the right click menu. How can i remove it? Help in this regard will be much appreciated....
  7. context menue

context menue: my context menu does not show the ability to set windows in a pattern ,side by side etc. how can this be add? all tutorial for moving windows into various groupings start with right clicking to get the context menu which has these patterns....
  8. ms-resource

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ms-resource: Impossible to get rid of "ms-resource" apps that appears after system restore. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-resource/50a3b08d-fb6e-4d14-86d9-c469d411e6f4
  9. context menu

context menu: right click on desktop blank space, a context menu appears as I click on its "new" item no respond and the menu automatically closed. what is the matter? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/context-menu/2843ddc0-0011-4c82-b2ab-ab281dd3271b
  10. Fix ms-resource:editwithphotos shown on Context Menu?

Fix ms-resource:editwithphotos shown on Context Menu?: When I right click a .jpg photo, the context menu shows ms-resource:editwithphotos instead of Photos I guess. How do you fix this? Update: I just searched the registry for ms-resource:editwithphotos and replaced that string with Edit in Photos which fixed the issue. 90648