Windows 10: ms-resource:Strings/FtaDisplayName

Discus and support ms-resource:Strings/FtaDisplayName in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I have the Problem, that currently all my Office files are sowhn like this in the Windows Explorer: ms-resource:Strings/FtaDisplayName.docx... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Philipp Diebold, Oct 31, 2018.

1. ms-resource:Strings/FtaDisplayName

Hello,

I have the Problem, that currently all my Office files are sowhn like this in the Windows Explorer: ms-resource:Strings/FtaDisplayName.docx (with the different filetypes. Furthermore the Icon for the Office products is also gone. In Addition the "edit, new and print" function when rightclicking on them Shows similar names.

In General the Office products are running and open the files.

I already tried the "Reparieren" (in english Repair) Option for Microsoft Desktop Apps that did not Change anything.

Best regards,

Philipp

:)

Philipp Diebold, Oct 31, 2018

2. ordering strings alphanumerically

You don't loop it, it does via .Sort(IComparer). In my example, it would like like...
    Code: List<string> list = new List<string>(); list.Add("2"); list.Add("1"); list.Add("0"); //sort it OffsetLengthPairComparer comparer = new OffsetLengthPairComparer(); list.Sort(comparer);[/quote] Obviously my comparer doesn't work for strings because it is for a custom type but, you get the idea.

FordGT90Concept, Oct 31, 2018
  3. hfrmobile Win User
    String resources assembly

Who can tell me the difference between NETCFv35.Messages.DE.wm.cab
    and NETCFv35.Messages.DE.cab ? OK, the file size. The one is bigger than the other but why there are two versions of it?

It's the same like System_SR_DE_wm.cab and System_SR_DE_wm.cab for the CF 2.0!

The one has "wm" (windows Mobile I assume ;-)) and the others have not ...

Since the edition without "wm" in the filename is bigger I assume that it contains more text/string resources?

--

Programming is a kind of art but not all programmers are artists.

hfrmobile, Oct 31, 2018
  4. Kreij Win User

ms-resource:Strings/FtaDisplayName

Strings and Linked lists in C++

How are you telling it to display the separated string?
    Could you inadvertantly be just displaying at the first string in the list and they are actaully all there?

Did you get my PM about converting to c-string and tokenizing?

Kreij, Oct 31, 2018
Thema:

ms-resource:Strings/FtaDisplayName

1. ms-resource:Strings/FtaDisplayName - Similar Threads - resource Strings FtaDisplayName

2. Windows search shows Resource URI instead of localized String

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows search shows Resource URI instead of localized String: See attached screenshot. When I search for "language", I don't see the localized name of the settings menus but it's URI. How to fix this?***** moved from german to english Community *****...
  3. Windows search shows Resource URI instead of localized String

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows search shows Resource URI instead of localized String: See attached screenshot. When I search for "language", I don't see the localized name of the settings menus but it's URI. How to fix this?***** moved from german to english Community *****...
  4. ms resource display name bug

ms resource display name bug: I got ms resource display name app bug in my laptop after upgrade windows 10 to 11. How to remove ms resource display name from my laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-resource-display-name-bug/91e90a2b-1841-4cb0-9019-3b99aaa82c40
  5. ms-resource display name -...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ms-resource display name -...: hey i have this issue i have tried all and i mean all available fixes for this can seem to fix itWindows is upgraded from 10 to 11What Doesn't work...
  6. ms-resource display name -...

ms-resource display name -...: hey i have this issue i have tried all and i mean all available fixes for this can seem to fix itWindows is upgraded from 10 to 11What Doesn't work...
  7. "Loadstring 0 Error. Could not load string resource"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "Loadstring 0 Error. Could not load string resource": I'm seeing this question ask time and time again with no rhyme or reason to the cause of this error. I get this error every day and it only pops up when I plug in the charger. It is the same charger that came with the laptop. I hope there is an explanation bc the pop up is...
  8. No windows apps ms-resource

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No windows apps ms-resource: I recently reset windows 10 and when it finished a while later I realized all the windoes store apps like sticky notes and the store were gone and were replaced in the start menu by ms-resource:"theirname". Is there any way to fix this and get back the windows store and all...
  9. "Loadstring0 Error. Could not load string resource "

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Loadstring0 Error. Could not load string resource ": Cuando inicio el ordenador, me sale el siguiente mensaje : Loadstring0Error., Could not load tring resource https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/loadstring0-error-could-not-load-string-resource/2371f467-edfc-43fa-94d9-4292889c366b
  10. ms-resource

ms-resource: Impossible to get rid of "ms-resource" apps that appears after system restore. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-resource/50a3b08d-fb6e-4d14-86d9-c469d411e6f4

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ms-resource:strings/ftadisplayname

2. ms-resource:Strings/FtaDisplayName.docx (.docx)

3. ms-resource:strings

4. ms-resource:Strings/FtaDisplayName.docx,
  5. apa itu type ms resource strings,
  6. ms resource string,
  7. ms-resource:strings/ftadisplayname.,
  8. powershell indirect string ms-resource,
  9. file type in onedrive shows as ms-resource:strings/ftadisplayname.docx (.docx),
  10. ms-resource:strings/ftadisplayname no ico,
  11. ms-resouzrce:Strings/FtaDisplayName,
  12. ftadisplayname.docx,
  13. what does ms resource strings mean,
  14. how do you resolve ms-resource:strings/,
  15. what does the resource dll can not be loaded mean on windows 10