Windows 10: ms-resource

Discus and support ms-resource in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Impossible to get rid of "ms-resource" apps that appears after system restore.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ianhyi, Mar 30, 2019.

1. ianhyi Win User

ms-resource

Impossible to get rid of "ms-resource" apps that appears after system restore.

:)

ianhyi, Mar 30, 2019

2. @{Microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps_17.7903.40528.0_arm_8wekyb3d8bbwe?ms-resource://Microsoft.windowscommunicator

Anyone know what this is:

@{Microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps_17.7903.40528.0_arm_8wekyb3d8bbwe?ms-resource://Microsoft.windowscommunicator

Spike86621, Mar 30, 2019
  3. Steve C Win User
    Need Serious Help: How To Record Video of What is Done on my PC?

I suggest the following simple steps:

1. Set the autosave options in MS Office to a low value say 5 minutes.
    2. Setup file history to autosave frequently - the shortest period is 5 mins
    3. Install Macrium Reflect Free and configure it to do a daily incremental system backup

You should be well covered if you do the above to protect your key files.

Steve C, Mar 30, 2019
  4. ms-resource

"ms-resource://Microsoft.MicrosoftOfficeHub/officehubintl/AppManifest_GetOffice_DisplayName" in the Start Menu

Hi,

One of the possible reasons why this issue occurs is due to file corruption. We'd like to know the application you're trying to uninstall. In the meantime, to resolve your issue about uninstalling and installing applications, we suggest downloading
    and running this troubleshooter. This will automatically repair issues including corrupted registry keys that might block
    you from installing or removing programs.

After doing so and the issue persists, try performing the steps provided by
    dpmx on this link. Some users found
    his/her answer helpful.

Get back to us with the result.

Lov Dollente, Mar 30, 2019
Thema:

ms-resource

1. ms-resource - Similar Threads - resource

2. users cannot access network resources with IPv6 enabled on an IPv4 configured network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    users cannot access network resources with IPv6 enabled on an IPv4 configured network: users cannot access network resources with IPv6 enabled on an IPv4 configured network. We don't use IPv6, users can connect to our network via a VPN but with that network connection, if IPv6 is enabled they cannot see or access any network resources. Once it's disabled they...
  3. users cannot access network resources with IPv6 enabled on an IPv4 configured network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    users cannot access network resources with IPv6 enabled on an IPv4 configured network: users cannot access network resources with IPv6 enabled on an IPv4 configured network. We don't use IPv6, users can connect to our network via a VPN but with that network connection, if IPv6 is enabled they cannot see or access any network resources. Once it's disabled they...
  4. users cannot access network resources with IPv6 enabled on an IPv4 configured network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Windows 10 pro local account not able to access resources

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 pro local account not able to access resources: Hello,I would like to ask for an advise for the windows 10 pro related issue:I made a new installation, have an admin account and with an admin rights, i am able to access all the network resources. However, when i created a new local account for an employee, when logged in...
  6. Windows 10 pro local account not able to access resources

Windows 10 pro local account not able to access resources: Hello,I would like to ask for an advise for the windows 10 pro related issue:I made a new installation, have an admin account and with an admin rights, i am able to access all the network resources. However, when i created a new local account for an employee, when logged in...
  7. Windows 10 pro local account not able to access resources

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them: Hi, have been getting alot of errors recently, now I did a clean install of windows 11 and still getting the error message. Some error about the system digital signature. I ran SFC /scannow in CMD and got this error: "Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was...
  9. Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them

Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them: Hi, have been getting alot of errors recently, now I did a clean install of windows 11 and still getting the error message. Some error about the system digital signature. I ran SFC /scannow in CMD and got this error: "Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was...
  10. "Resource not owned" blues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Resource not owned" blues: I'm getting BSODs with the code "resource not owned." It happened this morning when I closed ITunes. A dump file was created, which I don't know how to open or read.None of my devices seem to need new drivers, and Windows 10 says it's up to date....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ms-resource: elevated

2. ms-resource windows 10

3. ms-reesource

4. ms-resource