Windows 10: MS SAM consultant doesn't respond anymore

Discus and support MS SAM consultant doesn't respond anymore in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Our company was engaged to the SAM process few months ago. All went well and predictable till now when suddenly, on ELP discussion our SAM consultant... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by bokashovv, May 13, 2019.

1. bokashovv Win User

MS SAM consultant doesn't respond anymore

Our company was engaged to the SAM process few months ago. All went well and predictable till now when suddenly, on ELP discussion our SAM consultant doesn't respond to our emails anymore. I'm a bit confused as he is the only one who has contacted us as a Microsoft partner in the context of SAM and we totally don't expect him just disappear. Well, it doesn't look like a fraud: his email is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and he definitely has some of our OVL info. But I don't want to let him just cancel or drop our SAM as we have invested a lot of time and efforts in it and would like to completed and receive the confirmation.

What do you think should be my next step? I have no ideas about his department/manager or generally who he has been working for. They should be some MS partner. Is there any support from MS to make sure it is not a fraud and help us to finish the engagement?

Thanks.

:)

bokashovv, May 13, 2019
  2. CyrrusV Win User

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, May 13, 2019
  3. Google doesn`t respond after windows 10 update

i have no idea why it goes update without my agreement, and after all, google doesn`r respond, i checked the firewall, it is on ,and i restart it, still can`t go in google, it is annoying, i have to work off everything in WEB, please tell me how to fix
    it, thank you ,and by the way, your new update which protect our web is not work, and it ruining my day

junhuizhen, May 13, 2019
  4. MS SAM consultant doesn't respond anymore

WIN phone 8.1 update -> wi-fi doesn´t work

Hello!

Yesterday I installed WP 8.1 (Nokia Lumia 625). After updating my wi-fi doesn´t work anymore. The phone finds networks, but can´t connect. Where is the problem?

green-heart, May 13, 2019
Thema:

MS SAM consultant doesn't respond anymore

1. MS SAM consultant doesn't respond anymore - Similar Threads - SAM consultant doesn't

2. Why doesn't my keyboard respond to aptio anymore?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why doesn't my keyboard respond to aptio anymore?: So everytime I open my laptop it always goes to Aptio Setup Utility, I eventually got used to it by exiting it but this time it won't work, my main keyboard doesn't work anymore whenever I try to, I tried a wired keyboard from a pc and it worked and the keyboard functioned...
  3. Why doesn't my keyboard respond to aptio anymore?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why doesn't my keyboard respond to aptio anymore?: So everytime I open my laptop it always goes to Aptio Setup Utility, I eventually got used to it by exiting it but this time it won't work, my main keyboard doesn't work anymore whenever I try to, I tried a wired keyboard from a pc and it worked and the keyboard functioned...
  4. regedit.../SAM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    regedit.../SAM: Respect. I'm trying to delete or change the type of built in account that I don't use, because I have two accounts with administrator privileges. The account I use is admin privileges, but still whatever I do I have to "Run as administrator", I can't manage the desktop and in...
  5. Consult / Consulta

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Consult / Consulta: Hola buenas, Cuando hago un Reset de mi disco ssd, los archivos o informacion del anterior sistema operativo no se elimina ya intente con un software, tambien intente con Cmd Consola con permiso de root, y ademas tambien intente con un pendrive e intentar resetealo con la...
  6. Consult / Consulta

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Consult / Consulta: Hola buenas, Cuando hago un Reset de mi disco ssd, los archivos o informacion del anterior sistema operativo no se elimina ya intente con un software, tambien intente con Cmd Consola con permiso de root, y ademas tambien intente con un pendrive e intentar resetealo con la...
  7. Consult / Consulta

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. consult-client.jnlp

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    consult-client.jnlp: how to open consult-client.jnlp? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/consult-clientjnlp/227810d5-7349-4670-b978-236857a0d8f6
  9. What in sam

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What in sam: hell has MS done to these updates that take hours to update? Why OH WHY am I spending days updating cumulative updates? Why am I waiting for it to get to 100% so it can start over at 10%? Windows 10 Free forcedate bloatware is the biggest hunk of junk out there. You release...
  10. Microsoft SAM

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft SAM: Is Microsoft SAM yeam authorised to collect invoice and other information from Customer ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/microsoft-sam/4778d453-b208-416e-bfa0-0e151ab8cec8"