Windows 10: MS says Im not connected to the internet

Discus and support MS says Im not connected to the internet in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hey, I have an issue in the microsoft store saying that I am not connected to the internet. I am trying to download software so I can customize lights... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by CalebSlagter, Nov 29, 2020.

1. MS says Im not connected to the internet

Hey, I have an issue in the microsoft store saying that I am not connected to the internet. I am trying to download software so I can customize lights on my pc, but when I click the "Get" button, an icon pops up saying, "You'll need internet for this," and has the error code of 0x800704cf. Not sure what this means, or how to fix it. This applies to all games and apps in the store, for I have tried multiple apps and games to see if they had the same results.

:)

CalebSlagter, Nov 29, 2020

2. My laptop says im not connected to the internet but im connected to the internet

I have recently formatted my laptop since my files where messed up and it doesn't boot up correctly.But after the format im still connected to the internet but it says im not connected.Also I cant see any of my networks.

hydraslayer35___, Nov 29, 2020
  3. nasosmn Win User
    cant connect to internet for updates while im connected!

im facing too many problems with win 10.
    1) cant connect to internet for updates while im connected. I tried everything but stills. I have access to wifi interent from chrome or other programmes but not for windows features like cortana, updates or edge. I uninstall eset, i turned of the firewall but the problem stills. I tried also windows live help but it keeps telling me that im not connected!!! (after several tries i found that the microsoft edge can work everytime im disconnected and connect again in my wifi as new- private network. but i have to do this manually cause everytime i restart pc the connection goes from private to guest network!! strange. but no luck with windows updates . )
    2) i was trying to add a printer and i had the message that the printer spooler dont work! i tried 3 different ways but nothing. it cant start.
    3) then i thought the best thing to do is to make a reset of windows and reinstall. I cant do this also!! its says that there is a problem due to wdf_violation!!
    any suggestions? solution? buying a mac maybe?

nasosmn, Nov 29, 2020
  4. MS says Im not connected to the internet

cortana saying im offline when im not

Hi Kencrampton,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I will definitely assist you.

Let’s try simple steps and check if this helps in resolving the issue. Follow the below steps provided.

Step 1.

I suggest you to go through the powershell command and try the steps.

• Open the Task manager. Here’s a tip: Press CTRL+Shift+ESC.
    • Click on File tab and select Run New Task.
    • Make sure you have a check mark beside Create this task with administrative privileges.
    • Type Powershell.
    • Type the following in the Powershell prompt:

$manifest = (Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.WindowsStore).InstallLocation + '\AppxManifest.xml' ; Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $manifest
    • Close the Powershell window
    • Reboot the computer for the changes to take effect.
    If the issue still persist, try the below steps:

Step 2.

I would recommend you to the Run the Internet connections troubleshooter and check. Please follow these steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the Windows search box on the taskbar.

• Click on troubleshooting in the search results.

• Click "View all" and then click "Internet Connections".

• Click "Next" and follow on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooter.
    Hope this helps. Post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Nov 29, 2020
Thema:

MS says Im not connected to the internet

1. MS says Im not connected to the internet - Similar Threads - says connected internet

2. Internet says connected but it's not connecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet says connected but it's not connecting: Internet is connected but when attempting to open a new web page it's not connecting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-says-connected-but-its-not-connecting/9a335977-32aa-4fb7-92a2-cb05acfc301c
  3. Internet says connected but it's not connecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet says connected but it's not connecting: Internet is connected but when attempting to open a new web page it's not connecting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-says-connected-but-its-not-connecting/9a335977-32aa-4fb7-92a2-cb05acfc301c
  4. Internet says connected but it's not connecting

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Windows saying im not connected to internet while I am

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows saying im not connected to internet while I am: This shows up when im using wifi or ethernet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-saying-im-not-connected-to-internet-while/a141024c-c099-4925-b1df-32290f76fa60
  6. Windows saying im not connected to internet while I am

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows saying im not connected to internet while I am: This shows up when im using wifi or ethernet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-saying-im-not-connected-to-internet-while/a141024c-c099-4925-b1df-32290f76fa60
  7. Windows saying im not connected to internet while I am

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Windows 10 MS Store Says internally not connected to INTERNET

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 MS Store Says internally not connected to INTERNET: Sore works fine on internet as do external browsers up to the point of download an app. Then it claims it cannot find the INTERNET How does one get past this. Rebooited several times, so please no such proposals. I am looking for actual known working solutions....
  9. No internet connection - but im connected... kinda ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No internet connection - but im connected... kinda ?: windows says ' no internet, secured' yet im writing this and watching yt videos. This just happened today. my connection seems slower now with this no internet thing. any fixes / known causes? i did change my dns to 1.1.1.1 earlier today not sure if that caused it, i...
  10. Microsoft saying im not connected to internet???!!!!!!!!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft saying im not connected to internet???!!!!!!!!!: Hi i am having a big problem. Whenever i try sign in to any microsoft apps i am being told i am not connected to onternet. When in fact i am using internet through my browser?! i get error code 0x800713AB plus more. This is when i try sign into my microdoft account in...