Windows 10: MS Says Win 10 November Update Will Show Up for Everyone Very Soon

Discus and support MS Says Win 10 November Update Will Show Up for Everyone Very Soon in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; The Media Creation Tool no longer works for TH2 Microsoft pulled the plug on Windows 10 November Update ISO download links and made the new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Cluster Head, Nov 23, 2015.

1. MS Says Win 10 November Update Will Show Up for Everyone Very Soon

Read more: http://news.softpedia.com/news/micro...n-496614.shtml

:)

Cluster Head, Nov 23, 2015

2. Windows 10 update 1

The Media Creation Tool may by a quick easy fix, but it dos not fix the update from not showing up.(note that any one that may want to use the tool can) but MS needs to be aware that the update is not showing up for everyone if
    your windows 10 was installed or updated from 7/8.1 with in a month you will not see the update today as so the FQA

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/windows-update-faq
    said, as for my self I had 10 installed on released date and not getting the November update to show.

Sky Drifter, Nov 23, 2015
  3. Win 10 November Update

Hi,

I still haven't received the Win 10 November Update.

My computer says it is up-to-date.

Is this normal?

Henk Roggeman, Nov 23, 2015
  4. MS Says Win 10 November Update Will Show Up for Everyone Very Soon

Yes just read that myself at same source as you.
    So wonder what bug they found
    Also shows they do listen and care to members when they post back

hTconeM9user, Nov 23, 2015
  5. Barman58 Win User
    Lets have speculation, It's so much more entertaining than fact, and it gets more people to visit our site and make the advertisers happy *sarc

Barman58, Nov 23, 2015
  6. I hope so.
    But 5 days without reasonable explanation ..... *Sad *sarc

Cluster Head, Nov 23, 2015
  7. BunnyJ New Member
    +1.. Facts can get in the way of the fun. *Wink

BunnyJ, Nov 23, 2015
  8. lx07 Win User

MS Says Win 10 November Update Will Show Up for Everyone Very Soon

OK. It was withdrawn as activation was too relaxed. The next ISO will not allow you to activate with a 7/8 key.

It isn't speculation, just something I thought up....

9. Edwin New Member
    Embarrassment!

Edwin, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

MS Says Win 10 November Update Will Show Up for Everyone Very Soon

1. MS Says Win 10 November Update Will Show Up for Everyone Very Soon - Similar Threads - Says November Update

2. Very slow Win 10 boot up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Very slow Win 10 boot up: I am runing Win 10, my PC is 6 yrs old, but now it takes 4 minutes to boot up before I get my log in screen. Does anyone know how I can speed up this process, other than buying a new PC....
  3. Very slow Win 10 boot up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Very slow Win 10 boot up: I am runing Win 10, my PC is 6 yrs old, but now it takes 4 minutes to boot up before I get my log in screen. Does anyone know how I can speed up this process, other than buying a new PC....
  4. Very slow Win 10 boot up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. What’s new in Windows 10 November 2021 Update, arriving soon

in Windows 10 News
    What’s new in Windows 10 November 2021 Update, arriving soon: The Windows 11 November 2021 Update has already passed quality checks and it is expected to begin rolling out in a few days or weeks. The latest major update to Windows 10 was originally supposed to come out in October 2021, but Microsoft recently christened the feature...
  6. November 2020 Win 10 Update Problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    November 2020 Win 10 Update Problems: I just updated my Win 10, and when I signed back in, everything was gone. Settings, files on the C drive, my default browser Chrome, the wallpaper, and my Office settings.... Gone. When I shut down and reboot, same exact thing happens. Thankfully, I have all my docs and...
  7. Windows says "this build of Windows will expire soon," but Windows Update says I'm up to...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows says "this build of Windows will expire soon," but Windows Update says I'm up to...: I keep getting a popup that says "This build of Windows will expire soon." And this has started to pop up more and more frequently... I want to download the newest build so it goes away but I am already a Windows Insider and have the latest build (I should anyway) build:...
  8. MS Edge not working after November Update

in Browsers and Email
    MS Edge not working after November Update: Hi all, I've not been able to find a permanent fix for this so thought I'd join up and post on here.... MS Edge (used rarely!!) has stopped working since the November update has been installed. Oddly it works if I point it directly to a proxy (we use a bluecoat...
  9. Does Everyone Have Very Slow Updates?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Does Everyone Have Very Slow Updates?: Last night i went to shut down and got the blue screen w/ the swirly dots saying "don't switch off, preparing windows" stuff. i waited. i ran the bath. waitied a bit more. had a bath. mid-way drying my hair it appears to have finished and shut down. it seems a regular thing...
  10. Everyone Wants Windows 10 Update Info, Microsoft Says No

in Windows 10 News
    Everyone Wants Windows 10 Update Info, Microsoft Says No: Back in July, when Microsoft officially rolled out the new Windows 10 operating system, the company also embraced a new strategy that changes the way update information is provided to users who are running this version on their computers. Starting with Windows 10, the...