Windows 10: MS Sculpt Ergonomic Wireless KB and Mouse will manually Sleep but not auto sleep

Discus and support MS Sculpt Ergonomic Wireless KB and Mouse will manually Sleep but not auto sleep in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have the same issue many others have posting about with MS Sculpt Ergonomic Wireless KB and Mouse and none of the recommended fixes take care of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Gary L. Rose, Aug 6, 2022.

1. MS Sculpt Ergonomic Wireless KB and Mouse will manually Sleep but not auto sleep

I have the same issue many others have posting about with MS Sculpt Ergonomic Wireless KB and Mouse and none of the recommended fixes take care of the problem. The PC WILL sleep if put to sleep manually, If using the auto sleep it will go off for 1-3 seconds then come back on. I've verified I have the latest drivers and I've turned off the wake function for the KB and mouse and there is not change. Help!

:)

Gary L. Rose, Aug 6, 2022
  2. JulianMUY Win User

Sculpt Ergonomic mouse

Hi,

Is it possible to connect a wireless Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic mouse (L6V-00002) with a wireless receptor (the wireless key) from another mouse of the exact same model? I lost my wireless key, but manage to find another from another broken Sculpt Ergonomic
    mouse.

Thank you,

JulianMUY, Aug 6, 2022
  3. Sculpt Ergonomic mouse

No, it is not. The mouse and the receiver are matched in the factory.

Frederik Long, Aug 6, 2022
Thema:

MS Sculpt Ergonomic Wireless KB and Mouse will manually Sleep but not auto sleep

1. MS Sculpt Ergonomic Wireless KB and Mouse will manually Sleep but not auto sleep - Similar Threads - Sculpt Ergonomic Wireless

2. MS Sculpt Ergonomic Wireless KB and Mouse will manually Sleep but not auto sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Sculpt Ergonomic Wireless KB and Mouse will manually Sleep but not auto sleep: I have the same issue many others have posting about with MS Sculpt Ergonomic Wireless KB and Mouse and none of the recommended fixes take care of the problem. The PC WILL sleep if put to sleep manually, If using the auto sleep it will go off for 1-3 seconds then come back...
  3. Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Wireless Keyboard & Mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Wireless Keyboard & Mouse: I have several different sets of the Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Wireless Keyboard & Mouse. Sometimes things get mixed up, is there a way I can tell which dongle goes with which keyboard, 10-key, and mouse?...
  4. Registering my Sculpt wireless ergonomic mouse

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Registering my Sculpt wireless ergonomic mouse: Our department has recently purchased a sculpt wireless ergonomic mouse from Staples, do I have to register it in order to receive warranty service later on?...
  5. Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Wireless USB Keyboard and Mouse Sleep Mode

Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Wireless USB Keyboard and Mouse Sleep Mode: Hello, I have recently purchased the Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Wireless USB Keyboard and Mouse, and I am experiencing very frequent delays after not using the keyboard or the mouse for a period of time of few seconds. When I leave it for just a few seconds and then trying to...
  6. Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse

Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse: Hi, i seem to be having the same common problem with my Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse that others have had in the past, but couldn't find a response to the issue. The left mouse button doesn't work nearly as well as it used to, i have to click in other areas of the button or shift...
  7. MS Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse Battery Issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    MS Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse Battery Issue: I've got MS Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse approx. over 1 yrs ago. recently in 3 months, AA Battery don't last for 30 days. I don't use pc much, maybe only 2 hrs per days for checking email. would this be cover under warranty ? the other problem is I loss the invoice, but I...
  8. Sculpt ergonomic mouse make windows won't get sleep

Sculpt ergonomic mouse make windows won't get sleep: I purchased a sculpt ergonomic mouse recently and I found a problem, I set the system turn off screen after 10 mins if there is no operation, but when I plugged in the mouse receiver, the system won't turn off the screen after half an hour (the mouse power is turned off and...
  9. Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse

Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse: Hi, I have recently bought a sculpt ergonomic mouse and I really like the shape and feel, I just cant get it to work properly. I have tried a few different mouse pads and even tried the desk but it just doesn't seem to work properly. Is there a certain type of mouse pad i...
  10. Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse

Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse: My Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse USB receiver is no longer working. I need to get another one. The mouse is fine. How do I order one? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sculpt-ergonomic-mouse/af6af844-50f0-4437-a947-61f4e3412111