Windows 10: MS Sculpt mouse not working on Desktop only

Discus and support MS Sculpt mouse not working on Desktop only in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Mouse is a couple of years old. Just started to install it. https://www.microsoft.com/accessories/en-us/products/mice/sculpt-comfort-mouse/h3s-00003... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PCPETE_Beach_Bum, Mar 23, 2019.

1. MS Sculpt mouse not working on Desktop only

Mouse is a couple of years old. Just started to install it.

https://www.microsoft.com/accessories/en-us/products/mice/sculpt-comfort-mouse/h3s-00003

Works on Lenovo Laptop with Windows 1o Home '

On Desktop with Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview Version 1903, Build 18362, when I go to Add Bluetooth...… and push on connect button on bottom of mouse it sits there blinking a solid blue while the Add Bluetooth.. continues searching.

No Drivers needed in Device Manager.

Desktop Device Mgr:

Bluetooth:

Bluetooth Device (RFCOMM Protocol)

Generic Bluetooth Adapter

Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator

Microsoft Bluetooth LE Enumerator

Laptop Device Mgr (Mouse Working)

Bluetooth

Bluetooth Device (RFCOMM Protocol)

Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator

Microsoft Bluetooth LE Enumerator

Device Identification Service

Intel Wireless Bluetooth

Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse

Service Discovery Service

Right now I'm using a Logitech Trackball on the Desktop

(Cut and paste in this forum would sure help! :>}

Pete

:)

PCPETE_Beach_Bum, Mar 23, 2019
  2. yahanna Win User

MS Sculpt Mouse Suddenly Stopped Working.. Help!

I got a Microsoft Sculpt Mouse that has been working for a while. But now the scroll wheel doesnt work. It was working perfectly yesterday. I suspect it to be software related. I tried uninstalling the driver. But that doesnt work. What do you suggest?

yahanna, Mar 23, 2019
  3. Mouse & Keyboard Center 3.2.116 breaks Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic mouse

Thank you for the suggestions. I have already tried all of these steps.

My system works fine with another mouse. But I'm still unable to use the Sculpt mouse since updating M & K Center

le squirrel, Mar 23, 2019
  4. MS Sculpt mouse not working on Desktop only

Sculpt comfort mouse windows 10 gestures

Hi Jacob,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in accessing Sculpt Comfort Mouse on Windows 10.

This issue might have occurred due to corrupted/ outdated drivers, try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to uninstall the mouse drivers.

• Right click on Windows key,
      select Device Manager.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Mice and other pointing devices.
    • Right click on each of the drivers and click on
      Uninstall.

Step 2: Manually install the mouse drivers from the link below.

Refer: Sculpt Comfort Mouse

Choose the current operating system under
    What operating system are you using?

Hop it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Mar 23, 2019
Thema:

MS Sculpt mouse not working on Desktop only

1. MS Sculpt mouse not working on Desktop only - Similar Threads - Sculpt mouse working

2. MS Sculpt Mouse Wheel Slipping

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Sculpt Mouse Wheel Slipping: Hi I have a MS Sculpt Mouse, and the scroll wheel is slipping. To be clear, the rubber surface of the mouse wheel is slipping around the plastic wheel mechanism, so the sensor does not see the wheel turn.If I apply some pressure to the rubber surface, I can feel the wheel...
  3. MS Sculpt Ergonomic desktop keyboard/mouse/number pad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Sculpt Ergonomic desktop keyboard/mouse/number pad: USB receiver is defective. How do I get a replacement? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-sculpt-ergonomic-desktop-keyboardmousenumber/08b532c5-9a32-4d68-941e-54910f79bd53
  4. MS Sculpt Ergonomic desktop keyboard/mouse/number pad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Sculpt Ergonomic desktop keyboard/mouse/number pad: USB receiver is defective. How do I get a replacement? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-sculpt-ergonomic-desktop-keyboardmousenumber/08b532c5-9a32-4d68-941e-54910f79bd53
  5. MS Sculpt Ergonomic desktop keyboard/mouse/number pad

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. MS Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Keyboard & Mouse Bundle DEFECTIVE

MS Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Keyboard & Mouse Bundle DEFECTIVE: After several months of use the KEYBOARD IS UNUSABLE. It doesn't connect right away when I begin typing and so it misses the first few characters, it sometimes doesn't connect at all and I have to shake it, and when it does connect it often skips characters.It is DEFECTIVE! I...
  7. sculpt mouse not working

sculpt mouse not working: I've a Microsoft Sculpt mouse that stopped working. I've run the troubleshooter tool, but this didn't fix the issue. I've checked the bluetooth driver for updates - none. I don't see it listed in the Devices and Printers - I do see a HID-compliant Mouse I think it's the mouse...
  8. Sculpt Mouse not working

Sculpt Mouse not working: Hi everyone, I'm having a problem with the sculpt comfort mouse, hoping someone can help me. I'm using the sculpt mouse on my laptop, which is pretty good at first, sometimes the mouse is lag but still acceptable. but recently things have gotten worse, sometimes when I am...
  9. MS Sculpt Comfort Mouse has stopped working

MS Sculpt Comfort Mouse has stopped working: Windows 10 Home Version 1803 OS Build 17134.228 MS Sculpt Comfort Mouse has stopped working. Keyboard on the same 2.4Ghz transceiver is still working. Tried new batteries, moved transceiver to different USB ports, multiple reboots, updated drivers but still not driving...
  10. MS Sculpt Mouse Suddenly Stopped Working.. Help!

MS Sculpt Mouse Suddenly Stopped Working.. Help!: I got a Microsoft Sculpt Mouse that has been working for a while. But now the scroll wheel doesnt work. It was working perfectly yesterday. I suspect it to be software related. I tried uninstalling the driver. But that doesnt work. What do you suggest? 88933

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mouse not working only on desktop

2. windows 10 1903 desktop only