Windows 10: MS Security interface problems

Discus and support MS Security interface problems in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; when I try to open Windows Security by any method the screen appears and then closes without access permitted. the icon is telling me I need actions... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MartyKlopper, Jan 17, 2020.

1. MS Security interface problems

when I try to open Windows Security by any method the screen appears and then closes without access permitted.

the icon is telling me I need actions recommended but will not stay open so I can do so

right clicking the icon brings up 4 options that regardless, pop open a window and then close

just today I uninstalled a 3rd party AV because it didn't work well.

lost and in need of a answer

:)

MartyKlopper, Jan 17, 2020
  2. Bryan1000 Win User

Windows 10 Windows Defender versus Microsoft Security Essentials

I do not have Microsoft Security Essentials in that startup list. I only have Ms Security Client User Interface and Windows Defender User Interface in the list.

Bryan

Bryan1000, Jan 17, 2020
  3. qubit Win User
    Corporate Security Solution

That made me so facepalm. Some people have absolutely no clue. I hope they don't take you for granted with all this you're doing for them.

SonicWall is a good security product, so Mindweaver's suggestion sounds like a good one and should make for a rather bigger baby step. Let's hope they take it.

qubit, Jan 17, 2020
  4. dalchina Win User

MS Security interface problems

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jan 17, 2020
Thema:

MS Security interface problems

1. MS Security interface problems - Similar Threads - Security interface problems

2. Problem with firewire camera interface

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with firewire camera interface: I have a Sony DCR-TRV330 camera. The camera's interface is via firewire. I am using Corel's VideoStudio version 2021. I purchased a new computer February 2022 and it came with Windows 11. Prior to that I was using Windows 10. I have never had a problem with Windows 10. It has...
  3. Interface / Theme / problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Interface / Theme / problem: How can i fix this ugly interface of windows 11 .I've an inserted an image of kindly look through it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/interface-theme-problem/fe36e22a-6264-42dd-a105-1866a331b577
  4. Interface / Theme / problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Interface / Theme / problem: How can i fix this ugly interface of windows 11 .I've an inserted an image of kindly look through it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/interface-theme-problem/fe36e22a-6264-42dd-a105-1866a331b577
  5. problems with audio interface

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    problems with audio interface: hi, I have a problem with my audio interface (Behringer u-phoria UMC22), I can only listen to audio, but my mic doesn't work (or the other way around in some occasions). I have tried; - plugging it in another USB port, - removing and reinstalling drivers/ USB controllers,...
  6. Language Interface Problem

Language Interface Problem: [ATTACH] I have just clean installed Windows 10 Pro 20H2 and right after installation, I changed the system language to Indonesian. Then, I installed some updates and let the system settle down for a bit. However, after I restarted the PC, the Settings app, Start menu, and...
  7. Audio interface problems

Audio interface problems: I just got a apogee one audio interface, and when I start recording in Streamlabs after a while the microphone (shure sm58) stops outputting audio. But the wierd part is that Apogee’s software still shows mic activity. This happens on all applications. submitted by...
  8. Interface Problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Interface Problem: Ever since being forced to use office 365, I have been getting headaches on a regular basis. One source of the headaches would be the jumpiness and constant movements on the screen. Hovering over objects with the mouse can cause certain things to be hi-lited and windows to...
  9. Cortana interface problem

in Cortana
    Cortana interface problem: Hello all, Can we close interface of Cortana? I want to use it just with voice. Example; i'm on a fullscreen game, when i say "Hey Cortana", it minimizes game. I don't want that. Is there any way i can use it as what i want?...
  10. MS Edge Problem with website security certificate

in Browsers and Email
    MS Edge Problem with website security certificate: Just recently Edge has been giving me an error message stating "There is a problem with this site's security certificate" when I try to log onto my work site remotely. I know the site well, have spoken to their IT department and have been assured the certificate is up to...