Windows 10: MS Seeming to Confirm Windows 11

Discus and support MS Seeming to Confirm Windows 11 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; , there has been heaps of theories re what's coming with Windows this Fall & on June 24th and for Insiders after the 24th. This has included various OS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Drew1903, Jun 19, 2021.

1. Drew1903 Win User

MS Seeming to Confirm Windows 11

, there has been heaps of theories re what's coming with Windows this Fall & on June 24th and for Insiders after the 24th. This has included various OS names, possibility of 2 Windows Biz & Consumer or 21H2 and a Windows 11, THEN on the 15th a leaked .ISO of Windows 11. Well, it seems there IS a Windows 11 apparently confirmed by Microsoft, itself. This took the form of DMCA Copyright Complaint to Google from/by Microsoft. It states Beebom. com is distributing a leaked Windows 11 ISO copyrighted to Microsoft. It demands the removal of it from search "it is distributing the u

:)

Drew1903, Jun 19, 2021
  2. meebers Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Mobile

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Jun 19, 2021
  3. Can't upload photos with IE 11 and Windows 10

Hello,

Thank you for updating us on the issue.

I would suggest you to turn off and turn on Internet Explorer 11 and check

To turn off and turn on Internet Explorer 11 follow the steps given below

• Click the Start button,
    • click Control Panel, click Programs and Features,
    • And then click Turn Windows features on or off. If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
    • Clear the check box for Internet Explorer 11 to turn it off, and then click
      Yes.
    • Click OK and, when prompted, restart your PC.

Once the computer restarts, follow steps 1-3 again from the above mentioned steps
    and check the check box for Internet explorer to turn it on and then click
    ” Yes” and Click OK ,when prompted restart the computer. And check if issue persists.

Please reply us back after performing the steps. We would be happy to assist you further on the issue.

Ashish Sondhi, Jun 19, 2021
  4. MS Seeming to Confirm Windows 11

Windows Messenger Confirmation Email

No It didnt appear in my spam box but I updated to Windows live Messenger which sent the confirmation email and also verified windows messenger. Ty everyone for there suggestions

Warlord213, Jun 19, 2021
Thema:

MS Seeming to Confirm Windows 11

1. MS Seeming to Confirm Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Seeming Confirm

2. I can't make the functions keys work with AutoCAD. There doesn't seem to be a way to get...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't make the functions keys work with AutoCAD. There doesn't seem to be a way to get...: I can't make the functions keys work with AutoCAD. There doesn't seem to be a way to get them to recognize the AutoCAD functions such as ortho or snap. I'v spent all day trying to hit the fn and escape keys at the same time and it never changes the result. Some solutions are...
  3. I can't make the functions keys work with AutoCAD. There doesn't seem to be a way to get...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't make the functions keys work with AutoCAD. There doesn't seem to be a way to get...: I can't make the functions keys work with AutoCAD. There doesn't seem to be a way to get them to recognize the AutoCAD functions such as ortho or snap. I'v spent all day trying to hit the fn and escape keys at the same time and it never changes the result. Some solutions are...
  4. i cant seem to find my bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    i cant seem to find my bluetooth: i have looked and i cant figure out how to turn on bluetooth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-seem-to-find-my-bluetooth/84f6c6e0-325f-4fa9-93e6-60a0d075e3e1
  5. i cant seem to find my bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant seem to find my bluetooth: i have looked and i cant figure out how to turn on bluetooth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-seem-to-find-my-bluetooth/84f6c6e0-325f-4fa9-93e6-60a0d075e3e1
  6. i cant seem to find my bluetooth

7. My Windows Defender is seems like gone, and I cannot open any of the security center

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Windows Defender is seems like gone, and I cannot open any of the security center: I try to installed games which is not comes from steam or any stores, and after that I realized that the defender is gone, I try to get it back without removing all my games and apps in my laptop but it's seems not work. I cannot open the Windows Security Center or the Virus...
  8. My Windows Defender is seems like gone, and I cannot open any of the security center

My Windows Defender is seems like gone, and I cannot open any of the security center: I try to installed games which is not comes from steam or any stores, and after that I realized that the defender is gone, I try to get it back without removing all my games and apps in my laptop but it's seems not work. I cannot open the Windows Security Center or the Virus...
  9. My Windows Defender is seems like gone, and I cannot open any of the security center

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. Need to confirm if KB4015217 included in Windows 10 1803. I've got some software which seem...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need to confirm if KB4015217 included in Windows 10 1803. I've got some software which seem...: Need to confirm if KB4015217 included in Windows 10 1803. I've got some software which seem to require this fix to be in place prior to install. Thank you so much....