Windows 10: ms-settings:bluetooth window opens and closes instantly

Discus and support ms-settings:bluetooth window opens and closes instantly in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I can't configure bluetooth devices. I can add them through Network Connections in the Control Panel, though, and they work. I just can't manage them... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/gAt0, Jun 9, 2020.

1. /u/gAt0 Win User

ms-settings:bluetooth window opens and closes instantly

I can't configure bluetooth devices. I can add them through Network Connections in the Control Panel, though, and they work. I just can't manage them if they shut down or disconnect.

Is there something I should be looking for? A service other than bthserv?

Thanks

submitted by /u/gAt0
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/gAt0, Jun 9, 2020

2. Windows 10 Settings keeps closing instantly

I have just upgraded to new release of windows insider preview.

When I try to open Settings, it appears then disappears instantly.

Also, when I right click on desktop and choose Personalize, settings window appears for a second and closes.

The version ov windows: Build 16188.rs_prerelease.170430-1928

ЛоликЛоликов, Jun 9, 2020
  3. aasim1111 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Jun 9, 2020
  4. ms-settings:bluetooth window opens and closes instantly

Windows 10 Settings keeps closing instantly

Sometimes that only means it is being moved and not closed. So, to clarify, look at the Taskbar and say whether there is an icon there or, if pinned, if there is a taskbar button with a thumbnail?

BTW this is the wrong forum for discussing new Insider build symptoms.

Robert Aldwinckle on forums, Jun 9, 2020
Thema:

ms-settings:bluetooth window opens and closes instantly

1. ms-settings:bluetooth window opens and closes instantly - Similar Threads - settings bluetooth window

2. Windows Search opens then instantly closes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Search opens then instantly closes: I don't know what had happened, because just a day earlier the search bar was working correctly. I turned off my pc then opened it again the next day to found out that my search bar is not working properly. Every time i try to open it whether its by opening the start menu...
  3. Windows Search opens then instantly closes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Search opens then instantly closes: I don't know what had happened, because just a day earlier the search bar was working correctly. I turned off my pc then opened it again the next day to found out that my search bar is not working properly. Every time i try to open it whether its by opening the start menu...
  4. Windows 10, Settings opened then closes Instantly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10, Settings opened then closes Instantly.: Whenever i try i opening settings after i had cloned windows onto my ssd it instantly closes. Do i have to delete the windows that was on my HDD?...
  5. Windows 10, Settings opened then closes Instantly.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10, Settings opened then closes Instantly.: Whenever i try i opening settings after i had cloned windows onto my ssd it instantly closes. Do i have to delete the windows that was on my HDD?...
  6. Windows 10, Settings opened then closes Instantly.

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. When I try to open the recovery it instantly closes in the Windows settings

When I try to open the recovery it instantly closes in the Windows settings: When I try to open the recovery it instantly closes in the Windows settings. I tried to enable tpm 2.0 for the Windows 11 update but it wont open....
  8. Settings Windows 10 closes instantly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Settings Windows 10 closes instantly: I just restarted my pc and set up a new account. Now when I try to open settings it just closes instantly. I cant make a new account, that dosent work, help me please...
  9. Windows setting instantly closes when i try to open it

Windows setting instantly closes when i try to open it: So when i open it it instantly closes i tried accesing it from diffrent ways like personalization but still wont the only possible way i got close to accesing it was Windows antivirus i closes right when i open the normal settings and i get this when trying to open it from...
  10. System settings instantly closes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System settings instantly closes: After recent update i cant open settings from start menu and notifications area - settings instantly close. Buttons in Notifications inactive and after closing panel, system throws this error. Event log: - <Event...