Windows 10: ms-settings:display and other errors

Discus and support ms-settings:display and other errors in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I don't know what happened to most of my settings. I can't seem to make any changes to my brightness, which is stuck at 100%. I try to click on display... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by monrdz, Mar 8, 2019.

1. monrdz Win User

ms-settings:display and other errors

I don't know what happened to most of my settings. I can't seem to make any changes to my brightness, which is stuck at 100%. I try to click on display settings but get an error message

ms-settings:display and other errors bec41a50-dcdb-4536-99f5-6bbcda3ab22e?upload=true.png

I tried different solutions like using cmd to run SFC and DISM but they both fail. SFC stops scanning at 51% and DISM instantly closes after opening. I even tried using SFC on safe mode but nothing helped, please any help is appreciated.

:)

monrdz, Mar 8, 2019

2. Display settings

Hi Julia,

To reset the settings back to default, follow these steps:

• Go to your desktop, right click and select Display Settings.
    • Choose the appropriate settings from the options under Display.

Let us know if the above steps resolved the issue.

Venancio Khu, Mar 8, 2019
  3. Display and sleep settings

Hi,

In order to help you with the issue about the display and sleep settings, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you tried the troubleshooting steps suggested by MVP Andre Da Costa? If you did, what were the results?
    • For us to avoid redundancy of the troubleshooting process, what were the other steps you have done to resolve the issue?

We look forward to your next post.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Mar 8, 2019
  4. Mithin_EJ Win User

How to save a multiple displays settings?

Hi VAinc,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums

You may want to answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

1. May I know the make and model of the PC?
    2. Did you try updating your display driver?
    3. Are you getting any error message?

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Steps 1:

1. Go to settings
    2. Click on “System"
    3. Then click on Display
    4. Move your mouse to the monitor that needs to be set as primary and check the box
      "Make this my main display"
    5. Under "Multiple displays" select "Duplicate these displays"
    6. Then select “Keep this display settings
    Once you make these changes, you may restart the computer and check.

Hope it helps,

Mithin EJ

Microsoft Community- Moderator

Mithin_EJ, Mar 8, 2019
Thema:

1. ms-settings:display and other errors - Similar Threads - settings display errors

2. ms-settings display

in Windows 10 Customization
    ms-settings display: Já tentei alguns procedimentos mas não consigo de jeito nenhum entrar nas configurações do computador cara, me ajudem por favor. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-settings-display/179f7b3d-7f4c-4ebc-8355-a291153b53af
  3. ms-settings display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ms-settings display: Já tentei alguns procedimentos mas não consigo de jeito nenhum entrar nas configurações do computador cara, me ajudem por favor. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-settings-display/179f7b3d-7f4c-4ebc-8355-a291153b53af
  4. ms-settings display

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. ms-settings error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ms-settings error: Recently I cannot open my settings app for any reason. Even launching it seems impossible. I tried accessing it within the right-click personalize button but I received...I tried every method on the internet and its not working. I'm starting to panic.Any help will be...
  6. ms-settings error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ms-settings error: Recently I cannot open my settings app for any reason. Even launching it seems impossible. I tried accessing it within the right-click personalize button but I received...I tried every method on the internet and its not working. I'm starting to panic.Any help will be...
  7. ms-settings error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. error with in display setting

error with in display setting: [IMG] Got a new pc and fiddle with it. anyone why or how? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-with-in-display-setting/0e47d25e-23e4-486a-962e-4b7db893421c
  9. ms-settings: display Windows probleme fr en

ms-settings: display Windows probleme fr en: Francais J ai un problème quand je fais clic doit sur mon bureau et j appuis sur paramètre d affichage sa ne s ouvre pas et sa met sa : [ATTACH] Je sais pas comment régler se problème car sa me gâche ma vie merci a celui ou celle qui m aidera English I have a...
  10. Fix the MS-SETTINGS display error

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Fix the MS-SETTINGS display error: Welcome to Win10FAQ. In this guide, we will discuss this error message: ms-settings: display this file does not have a program associated with it for performing this action. Please install a program or, if one is already installed, create an association in the Default...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ms-settings:display error windows 10

2. ms settings display error

3. ms-settings display error windows 10

4. ms settings display error windows 10