Windows 10: ms-settings: display Windows probleme fr en

Discus and support ms-settings: display Windows probleme fr en in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Francais J ai un problème quand je fais clic doit sur mon bureau et j appuis sur paramètre d affichage sa ne s ouvre pas et sa met sa : [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RemiMa, Nov 14, 2018.

1. RemiMa Win User

ms-settings: display Windows probleme fr en

Francais

J ai un problème quand je fais clic doit sur mon bureau et j appuis sur paramètre d affichage sa ne s ouvre pas et sa met sa :

ms-settings: display Windows probleme fr en 08148c7b-07f8-4546-a648-6cebe211645c?upload=true.png

Je sais pas comment régler se problème car sa me gâche ma vie merci a celui ou celle qui m aidera

English

I have a problem when I have to click on my desktop and I press on display parameter it does not open and puts its :

ms-settings: display Windows probleme fr en 9d3c8cbb-1d18-48ca-8035-c5d646505feb?upload=true.png

I do not know how to solve this problem because it ruins my life thanks to the one who will help me

:)

RemiMa, Nov 14, 2018
  2. 95Viper Win User

Driver and/or display problem (AMD)

Try this:

• Right click on a blank area of your desktop and select "Display Properties"
    • Select "Advanced Display Settings"
    • Select "Display Adapter Properties"
    • Click on "List all Modes"
    • Select the preferred display mode. Something with at least 60Hz.
    • Then select your setting you want
    • See if the option came back

95Viper, Nov 14, 2018
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Windows 8.1 update changed the language, can't change back

Maybe, these will help... it seems it is a common enough problem.

Language packs are no longer available after you upgrade to Windows 8.1

And, sort of the same here --> Add a language or keyboard

Quote from above MS web page:

Spoiler Download and install language packs
    You'll need to download the language pack if you want to make a language your Windows display language (that's the language you see most often in Windows and apps).
    • Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, tap Settings, and then tap Change PC settings.
      (If you're using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer up, click Settings, and then click Change PC settings.)
    • Tap or click Time and language, and then tap or click Region and language.
    • Tap or click a language that says Language pack available underneath, and then tap or click Options.
    • Tap or click Download. The download process might take a while, depending on your PC and the size of the language pack.
      If you want to make this your display language, see the next section "Change your Windows display language".
    Change your Windows display language
    To change your Windows display language (that's the language you see most often in Windows and apps), first add a language, download and install the language pack, and then follow these steps.
    • Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, tap Settings, and then tap Change PC settings.
      (If you're using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer up, click Settings, and then click Change PC settings.)
    • Tap or click Time and language, and then tap or click Region and language.
    • Tap or click the language that you want to set as your display language.
    • Tap or click Set as primary to move the language to the top of the list. If the language can become your Windows display language, you'll see Will be display language after next sign-in appear under the language.
    • Sign out and then sign back in to finish.
    And here is some more info --> Add Language Packs to Windows

95Viper, Nov 14, 2018
  4. ms-settings: display Windows probleme fr en

Display settings

Hi Julia,

To reset the settings back to default, follow these steps:

• Go to your desktop, right click and select Display Settings.
    • Choose the appropriate settings from the options under Display.

Let us know if the above steps resolved the issue.

Venancio Khu, Nov 14, 2018
Thema:

ms-settings: display Windows probleme fr en

1. ms-settings: display Windows probleme fr en - Similar Threads - settings display probleme

2. Windows 11 Display driver troubleshooting 2023 FR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Display driver troubleshooting 2023 FR: The Display driver is so important here that merely updating it is sometimes not enough. So let's try everything possible to get it working correctly:1 First make sure you have updated the Display driver from the PC or Display adapter maker's Support Downloads web page for...
  3. ms-settings display

in Windows 10 Customization
    ms-settings display: Já tentei alguns procedimentos mas não consigo de jeito nenhum entrar nas configurações do computador cara, me ajudem por favor. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-settings-display/179f7b3d-7f4c-4ebc-8355-a291153b53af
  4. ms-settings display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ms-settings display: Já tentei alguns procedimentos mas não consigo de jeito nenhum entrar nas configurações do computador cara, me ajudem por favor. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-settings-display/179f7b3d-7f4c-4ebc-8355-a291153b53af
  5. ms-settings display

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Windows USB Display MS problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows USB Display MS problem: If I do not choose "OFF" for the Windows USB Display MS, in the list of programs loaded automatically at startup, my Dell XPS 15 laptop shuts down after a few seconds.If I reopen my laptop, again it shuts down after a few seconds.The only way to avoid this problem is to turn...
  7. Windows USB Display MS problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows USB Display MS problem: If I do not choose "OFF" for the Windows USB Display MS, in the list of programs loaded automatically at startup, my Dell XPS 15 laptop shuts down after a few seconds.If I reopen my laptop, again it shuts down after a few seconds.The only way to avoid this problem is to turn...
  8. Windows USB Display MS problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Search in emoji picker doesn't work (OS language = FR, display language = EN)

in Cortana
    Search in emoji picker doesn't work (OS language = FR, display language = EN): Hi, Our IT delivers French Windows on all our PCs, but given that I'm more comfortable with doing my software engineer work in English, I've installed English as the Windows "display language": [ATTACH] Everything works fine (except for some parts of the UI still...
  10. Windows keeps adding input language (EN-US and EN-FR) automatically

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows keeps adding input language (EN-US and EN-FR) automatically: Windows keeps adding input language (EN-US and EN-FR) automatically, and to delete them i have to add this input methods because they existe just on switching list.... but they will come back again and i have to do it all over... help me to solve this problem forever...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ms-settings french display