Windows 10: ms-settings:personalization-background

Discus and support ms-settings:personalization-background in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; [IMG] When I right click on desktop and try to click on Personalize or Display setting, why this Error Comes ? I've tried each and every way •... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RudraBarad, Mar 17, 2020.

1. ms-settings:personalization-background

ms-settings:personalization-background [​IMG]

When I right click on desktop and try to click on Personalize or Display setting, why this Error Comes ?

I've tried each and every way

• I've checked for all the updates and restarted my Laptop

• I've successfully Runned System File Checker without any error

• I've also fixed Windows corruptions with DISM Tool

They are asking for an app to associate with it, so which app should I Install ?

:)

RudraBarad, Mar 17, 2020
  2. Jan Del Win User

regarding background personalize settings

Hi Singh,

The Some setting are managed by your organization message usually appears if there is any changes happened on the Registry Editor or Group policy Editor. We suggest editing the Group Policy by following the steps below:

• Open Group Policy by typing it in the search box.
    • Look for Administrative Templates and click on it.
    • Select Control Panel.
    • Click on Prevent changing desktop background and it will open an new window.
    • Select Disable on the choices and click Apply.

Once the changes were made, try to customize your background again.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Jan Del, Mar 17, 2020
  3. Set background slideshow

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below to set slide desktop.

• Press Windows logo key + I key.
    • Click on Personalization.
    • Under Background dropdown menu, select slideshow.
    • Click on Browse button and then select the folder from which the desktop slide’s to be applied.

Hope this information is helpful. For any further information, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Mar 17, 2020
  4. ms-settings:personalization-background

Settings/Personalization

Hi,

We suggest that you follow the steps below to put your settings back to default and see if it helps.

• Right-click your mouse on your desktop.
    • Click on Personalize.
    • Select Colors.
    • Click on High contrast settings.
    • From the drop-down menu, select None.
    • Click Apply.
    • Reboot the PC for the changes to take effect.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, Mar 17, 2020
Thema:

ms-settings:personalization-background

1. ms-settings:personalization-background - Similar Threads - settings personalization background

2. Personalize Background

in Windows 10 Customization
    Personalize Background: Is there a way to set a fix time in changing background picture? I would like to set it for every HH:00, HH:15, HH:30 and HH:45 OR HH:00 and HH:30 It may look like an interval of 15 minutes or 30 minutes, but not really. Sample: If I open the desktop at HH:20, the...
  3. Personalize Desktop Background

Personalize Desktop Background: I keep picking a folder for a slideshow and it keeps changing back to the dafault folder. How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/personalize-desktop-background/9c48be3f-abc4-4c7a-8e72-9361a20a2311
  4. Desktop Background Personalization

Desktop Background Personalization: On Windows 10 I cannot get my chosen personal photo to display the way I want it to, despite the fact that I've succeeded before using a photo I got online: I want it to fill the monitor screen, running underneath the desktop icons, which I have grouped on the far left of...
  5. Personalize Background

Personalize Background: How do I create a background that displays my Mantra. in text? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/personalize-background/e8374310-ee28-441c-b118-d336de459510
  6. Settings Issue: Personalization "Background" Setting Does Not Take

Settings Issue: Personalization "Background" Setting Does Not Take: Greetings... One of my favorite (fun) settings in Personalization was the "Slide Show" option for Background (desktop). It used to work just fine, but suddenly it just reverted to a solid color background. When I try to restore the "Slide Show" option, the system does not...
  7. Unable to personalize background

Unable to personalize background: When I try to personalize my background Norton crashes and the pictures disappear. This started when I installed Office. I downloaded a patch that is supposed to fix the issue between Win10 and Office....
  8. Personalization - Background - Slideshow

Personalization - Background - Slideshow: The option for selecting photos for the slideshow says "Choose albums for your slideshow". I'm curious about the choice of the word "albums" instead of merely "folders". But aside from that, the BROWSE button allows one to select only ONE folder instead of multiple folders....
  9. Cannot access 'Background' or 'Personalization' Windows settings

Cannot access 'Background' or 'Personalization' Windows settings: ISSUES Accessing 'Personalization' from Windows settings screen I open Settings and click Personalization from the available options. I can open all the other options, but for this one, nothing happens. Once I click on it, the window 'freezes' and I can't do anything but...
  10. Cannot access 'Background' or 'Personalization' Windows settings

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot access 'Background' or 'Personalization' Windows settings: ISSUES Accessing 'Personalization' from Windows settings screen I open Settings and click Personalization from the available options. I can open all the other options, but for this one, nothing happens. Once I click on it, the window 'freezes' and I can't do anything but...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ms-settings personalization-background