Windows 10: MS Sharepoint REST API

Discus and support MS Sharepoint REST API in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello,I would like to ask if possible to create or use existing REST API in Sharepoint in order to retrieve existing files in SharePoint and in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by name12359, Sep 16, 2021.

1. name12359 Win User

MS Sharepoint REST API

Hello,I would like to ask if possible to create or use existing REST API in Sharepoint in order to retrieve existing files in SharePoint and in the meantime to create new columns for posting retrieved content data of files?For example,Basically we have such columns:Name Date StatusIn the new case using existing REST API:Name Date Status Id Worker_Name Licence.

:)

name12359, Sep 16, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

OneNote REST API now supports application-level permissions

Source: The OneNote REST API now supports application-level permissions - Office Blogs

Brink, Sep 16, 2021
  3. IE11 Crashes when opening MS Office 365 documents stored in Sharepoint 2010 library

Hello Tres,

As you are facing issues with accessing the SharePoint 2010 Libraries on Internet Explorer we will help you with this issue.

Try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the Internet Explorer Performance troubleshooter.

• Press Windows key, type troubleshooting and select it.
    • Click on View all in the left pane.
    • Click on Internet Explorer Performance and follow the onscreen instructions.
    Step 2: I suggest you to add the website under trusted sites in Internet Explorer and check if it helps.

Follow:

• Open Internet Explorer
      • Click Tools/ Settings at the right top corner of the window.
      • Click Internet Options
      • Click the Security tab
      • Click Trusted sites
      • Click Sites
      • Click on Add this website to the zone to add the site.

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 16, 2021
  4. MS Sharepoint REST API

SharePoint List Data View crashes IE

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are facing in accessing the SharePoint websites on Internet Explorer browser. We will help you with this issue.

Try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to add the website under trusted sites in Internet Explorer and check if it helps.

Follow:

• Open Internet Explorer
    • Click Tools/ Settings at the right top corner of the window.
    • Click Internet Options
    • Click the Security tab
    • Click Trusted sites
    • Click Sites
    • Click on Add this website to the zone to add the site.

Step 2: Change the developer tools to IE 10.

• Open Internet Explorer, access SharePoint 2013
      website.
    • Press F12 key from the keyboard, click on Emulation
      tab, select Internet Explorer 10 and check if the issue persists.

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 16, 2021
Thema:

MS Sharepoint REST API

1. MS Sharepoint REST API - Similar Threads - Sharepoint REST API

2. MS sharepoint

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS sharepoint: May i know the sharepoint is working only in cloud or it will work as exe also. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-sharepoint/6fa996cc-2b75-436c-b30a-eb3ce6454116
  3. MS sharepoint

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS sharepoint: May i know the sharepoint is working only in cloud or it will work as exe also. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-sharepoint/6fa996cc-2b75-436c-b30a-eb3ce6454116
  4. SharePoint Change Log API Attachments

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SharePoint Change Log API Attachments: Hi All,Can anyone tell me if there is any Share point rest API for change_log/ change token for AttachmentFiles, to get to know if there is any updated, added or deleted of files in Attachment.Regards,Rajendra Sonawane...
  5. SharePoint Change Log API Attachments

SharePoint Change Log API Attachments: Hi All,Can anyone tell me if there is any Share point rest API for change_log/ change token for AttachmentFiles, to get to know if there is any updated, added or deleted of files in Attachment.Regards,Rajendra Sonawane...
  6. SharePoint Change Log API Attachments

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. MS Teams not syncing with Sharepoint

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MS Teams not syncing with Sharepoint: Hello, I am in process of reorganizing my Teams channels - which requires files and folders to be moved around. I have completed this activity in Sharepoint and have synced back to Teams...or at least, tried to sync. The syncs are claiming to be successful and each...
  8. Using Windows Sharepoint REST API

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Using Windows Sharepoint REST API: Hello,I am using MS Sharepoint and keeping files. I wonder if is possible to create a REST API which could read each file content, parse it and put outputcontent in each column separately. Like using new API, to see more columns with names which are related with it's...
  9. Microsoft Sharepoint API

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Sharepoint API: Hello,I would like to ask is there any Sharepoint API or need to create in order to retrieve data from document which are in sharepoint. I mean in same row present additional columns of information about document in same sharepoint.Name Date Status ... ... ...... Means...
  10. Is there (REST) API to access Remix 3D service?

Is there (REST) API to access Remix 3D service?: Hi all, is there API (e.g. REST or another one) to access Remix 3D web and underlying service(s)? E.g. Google Poly defines sets of APIs to query uploaded models, download them and also to upload newly created model to a library. Is something similar available or planned...