Windows 10: MS SiriusXM Streaming Music App

Discus and support MS SiriusXM Streaming Music App in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The subject app ran into serious problems earlier this year. Many users have complained of the same problem - getting a Streaming Paused message... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ClarenceE, Aug 29, 2020.

1. ClarenceE Win User

MS SiriusXM Streaming Music App

The subject app ran into serious problems earlier this year. Many users have complained of the same problem - getting a Streaming Paused message followed by halt in the music. The message claims the listener is logged in on another device listening to streaming music when that is not the case, not at all true. Yet, when using the SiriusXM website resident player, no such message interrupt occurs. The problem is persistent even till this day 29 August 2020.

The quality / fidelity of the music heard using the MS SiriusXM Streaming Music app is markedly better than the SiriusXM resident player.

After months of complaining to SiriusXM and working with their engineers, they concluded the issue was on the Microsoft side so there I went. MS technicians got into the problem. They did repair of the app on my computer that did not fix the problem. They had me to an upgrade / install hoping that some sort of corruption on my machine would be resolved, but that was not the case. After going through every imaginable troubleshooting measure, we have to conclude that my experience is the same as those that posted their complaints and comments on the MS SiriusXM Stream Music App's download page.

Today, I am here to ask the question: Will the creators of the Microsoft SiriusXM Streaming Music App get with it and fixe the problem?

:)

ClarenceE, Aug 29, 2020
  2. harveysdad, Aug 29, 2020
  3. SiriusXM app

There used to be some unofficial apps that connected to a legacy stream. Sirius discontinued the stream last summer and that essentially stopped ALL unofficial apps from being able to stream Sirius (including the apps I used to listen to uninterrupted streams
    on my computer). Now it looks like we have to wait for an official app, but so far there has been no indication from SiriusXM if or when they ever plan to make a windows phone version...very frustrating!

Julie fka profjulie, Aug 29, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Crunchyroll, Roku and SiriusXM apps available for Windows 10

Source: Crunchyroll, Roku and SiriusXM apps available for Windows 10 | Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Aug 29, 2020
Thema:

1. MS SiriusXM Streaming Music App - Similar Threads - SiriusXM Streaming Music

2. AUDIO IS DISTORTING WHILE STREAMING MUSIC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AUDIO IS DISTORTING WHILE STREAMING MUSIC.: AUDIO IS DISTORTING WHILE STREAMING MUSIC. STOPS AFTER I MOVE THE MOUSE AROUND BUT STARTS AGAIN AFTER AWHILE, AGAIN MOVING MOUSE STOPS IT. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-is-distorting-while-streaming-music/1985d45d-e6b2-4e7c-9eef-ccd62d2ce67b
  3. AUDIO IS DISTORTING WHILE STREAMING MUSIC.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AUDIO IS DISTORTING WHILE STREAMING MUSIC.: AUDIO IS DISTORTING WHILE STREAMING MUSIC. STOPS AFTER I MOVE THE MOUSE AROUND BUT STARTS AGAIN AFTER AWHILE, AGAIN MOVING MOUSE STOPS IT. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-is-distorting-while-streaming-music/1985d45d-e6b2-4e7c-9eef-ccd62d2ce67b
  4. AUDIO IS DISTORTING WHILE STREAMING MUSIC.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. SiriusXM app on PC?

SiriusXM app on PC?: Can SiriusXM app be installed on PC running Windows 10? Looking to find out a if it can be done, and b how to do it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/siriusxm-app-on-pc/84a2be09-b66f-49d2-bbd1-15f6eee89809
  6. Query related to uninstalling SiriusXM app

Query related to uninstalling SiriusXM app: 2/15/2020, Saturday, 12:39 am/central time. I have Windows 10 on my desktop and when I go to my SiriusXM favorites page, all the selected stations that I had in my preferred order keep moving out of the order that I originally placed them in, no matter how many times I put...
  7. Music streaming bitrate fixed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Music streaming bitrate fixed: My Chord DAC can set its resolution to the incoming bitrate (which varies from 44.1kHz to 192 kHz or higher) from services such as Tidal, but Windows 10 sound function only allows one fixed bitrate to be selected from the dropdown menu in Sound/Playback/Digital Output...
  8. Streaming music

in Windows 10 Customization
    Streaming music: Following upgrade of computer (win 10), my Sony dvd player opens albums with the tracks displayed (and played) in alphabetical order...not the intended track order. Never did this before. Any ideas?...
  9. Streaming music on bluetooth disconnects wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Streaming music on bluetooth disconnects wifi: Having upgraded form 8.1 to Windows 10 I now find that streaming music on bluetooth disconnects wifi. It does this every time within a few minuets. (Bluetooth and Adapter drivers are up to date.) I have changed the virgin super hub from channel 1 to 12 but problem remains)...
  10. Arranging music files for streaming

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Arranging music files for streaming: Hope someone can help with this one - probably an easy fix. I recently upgraded from W7 to W10 on our PC and ever since then my internet radio which streams tracks from the PC has started sorting the albums and the tracks into alphabetica order instead of the order they...