Windows 10: MS solitaire collection does not start, Error code 124 Problem with the internet connection

Discus and support MS solitaire collection does not start, Error code 124 Problem with the internet connection in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; What does the error code 124 mran? How can I repair this problem?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ernst Wrtal, May 14, 2019.

1. MS solitaire collection does not start, Error code 124 Problem with the internet connection

What does the error code 124 mran? How can I repair this problem?

:)

Ernst Wrtal, May 14, 2019
  2. ebkeady Win User

error code 124 on microsoft solitre collection just started today

error code 124 with Microsoft solitaire collection

ebkeady, May 14, 2019
  3. Erro code 124

error code 124 says I am not connected to internet, I am connected and can not load Microsoft Solitaire collection which I had before

RonaldWright3, May 14, 2019
  4. Glensab Win User

MS solitaire collection does not start, Error code 124 Problem with the internet connection

Microsoft Solitaire Collection will not work properly - error code 101_107_1

ThofikhAhamad,

For the last 4 days I have been having the same problem as stated by Linda and keep getting error code 101_107_1 when the game tries to log in to Xbox Live. I took the steps you suggested with no improvement.

I also checked:

• I am signed into xbox.com
    • I checked my firewall settings to make sure that xbox.com can both send and receive through the firewall.
    • MS Solitaire Collection used to show up in my programs list but is no longer listed there.
    • The MS Solitaire icon on my desktop has disappeared.
    • When I check MS Store games, it shows it is already installed.
    • When I check on "play" in the MS Store, MS Solitaire Collection launches but will not log in and I get the error code.
    • I can play the off-line MS Solitaire Collection games, just not the Daily Challenge.
    • I downloaded MS Minesweeper and it launches and signs into Xbox Live OK. So, I'm thinking something with the Solitaire Collection program or settings is corrupted.
    • I have not been able to find a way to remove/re-install Solitaire Collection.
    • I have not been able to find anything about how to repair Solitaire Collection.
    I am running Windows 10 and the latest updates are all installed.

Any suggestions on what I can do to fix this?

Glensab, May 14, 2019
Thema:

MS solitaire collection does not start, Error code 124 Problem with the internet connection

1. MS solitaire collection does not start, Error code 124 Problem with the internet connection - Similar Threads - solitaire collection does

2. Internet Connection Required MS Solitaire Collection iPhone

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Internet Connection Required MS Solitaire Collection iPhone: Based on the number of times this issue has been mentioned in this forum you would think MS would fix it. All of my devices iPhone, iPad, and Windows 10 PC are all experiencing the same issue. The Event section of MS Solitaire Coolection says that an internet connection is...
  3. MS Solitaire Collection

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MS Solitaire Collection: I cannot start this program. I get an error code 104. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-solitaire-collection/443a1de8-87fd-4c16-a85f-4182502f4df5
  4. MS Solitaire Collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Solitaire Collection: This is now officially a pig, taking about 20% of my CPU and having delayed response. What's going on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-solitaire-collection/32e81856-8c58-47bd-b73a-ce454b504647
  5. No Internet connection in Microsoft Solitaire collection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No Internet connection in Microsoft Solitaire collection: I have no internet connection in Microsoft solitaire collection. Is this an ongoing issue? * Moved from Education * Original title: internet conection...
  6. Ms solitaire collection error code 121003

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ms solitaire collection error code 121003: After reviewing all the posts concerning this issue it is my opinion that this problem is not sufficiently important to Microsoft to resolve so then I ask if the gameplay cannot be operated in a fluid and speedy fashion how do you as a company have the gall to make customers...
  7. Ms solitaire collection error code 121003

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ms solitaire collection error code 121003: After reviewing all the posts concerning this issue it is my opinion that this problem is not sufficiently important to Microsoft to resolve so then I ask if the gameplay cannot be operated in a fluid and speedy fashion how do you as a company have the gall to make customers...
  8. Ms solitaire collection error code 121003

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ms solitaire collection error code 121003: Ik krijg een foutcode bij het spelen van Solitaire en van het weinige dat ik heb kunnen vinden heb ik al gedaan. Echter deze fout blijft en ik kan het spel op mijn PC niet meer spelen sinds een paar dagen....
  9. Solitaire Collection Reports "No Internet Connection"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Solitaire Collection Reports "No Internet Connection": I receive a message when starting the Solitaire Collection that I am not connected to the internet. But I am able to browse any website and LAN settings inform that I am connected. I tried the Internet Connections Troubleshooter, reset the Microsoft store, reinstalled the...
  10. micrsoft solitaire collection and internet connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    micrsoft solitaire collection and internet connection: What's the problem w/ micrsoft solitaire collection and internet connection https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/micrsoft-solitaire-collection-and-internet/3903fbae-b7f1-4c88-82e5-9e92e7b2d223

Users found this page by searching for:

1. error code 124

2. internet connection problem solitaire errors 124

3. internet connection error124