Windows 10: Ms Solitaire collection - no internet connection (yes I do have the internet, I am typing...

Discus and support Ms Solitaire collection - no internet connection (yes I do have the internet, I am typing... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have been playing solitaire for around 2 years. On 01 April 2019 I start to get messages telling me I do not have an internet connection. I clearly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by frog1921, Apr 2, 2019.

1. frog1921 Win User

Ms Solitaire collection - no internet connection (yes I do have the internet, I am typing...

I have been playing solitaire for around 2 years. On 01 April 2019 I start to get messages telling me I do not have an internet connection. I clearly do have a connection as I am here. I have uninstalled and reinstalled MS Solitaire collection on my laptop (Windows 10) and am still receiving the same ridiculous response. Why is this so?

:)

frog1921, Apr 2, 2019

2. Microsoft Solitaire Collection/Store not connecting to Internet.

For the last one week I could not open Microsoft Solitaire Collection. Whenever I open the application, it says "There is problem downloading game data for Microsoft Solitaire Collection. FAQ at FAQ Archive - Microsoft Casual Games and refer to error code 101_107_1, When I tried to open Store application also, the message comes stating that "you are not connected to Internet". However my internet connection is OK, and is working nicely.

Satyanarayana G, Apr 2, 2019
  3. micrsoft solitaire collection and internet connection

What's the problem w/ micrsoft solitaire collection and internet connection

RoseArnold1, Apr 2, 2019
  4. Ms Solitaire collection - no internet connection (yes I do have the internet, I am typing...

Unable to log into Xbox and MS Solitaire Collection

Hi there -
    For the past couple of days I am unable to log into Xbox and MS Solitaire Collection Daily Challenges.
    The simple message I get - No internet connection!

Whereas I am having an internet connection - MS Mahjon and Jackpot work perfectly; I am able to get any websites I want; Outlook email works works as well, so does log into my MS account!

I tried most things on offer on the internet, but nothing has works.
    I played MS Solitaite Collection daily Challenges for years, going back to Win8.
    Anyone with a bright idea?

Thanks in advance for any help!

esbkk11000, Apr 2, 2019
Thema:

Ms Solitaire collection - no internet connection (yes I do have the internet, I am typing...

1. Ms Solitaire collection - no internet connection (yes I do have the internet, I am typing... - Similar Threads - Solitaire collection internet

2. Microsoft Solitaire Collection not connecting to Internet

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection not connecting to Internet: [ATTACH]Many among us are big fans of Microsoft Solitare on Windows. It has undergone many changes and the game is still popular. Some are reporting that Microsoft Solitaire Collection is not connecting to the internet. This issue is a hindrance to playing the game. In this...
  3. Not connected to the internet, but I am!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not connected to the internet, but I am!: overnight windows has decided to stop working correctly and forced an update to version 2004. internet gone slow is an understatement although I am still connected. Steam, Origin, blizzard and epic sign in but say I'm offline. it also times out when searching on Microsoft...
  4. MS telling me I am not connected to the internet.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MS telling me I am not connected to the internet.: I use a VPN on this machine. Whenever I want to use WORD or get new screen pictures from MS. A pop up keeps telling me to connect to the internet. When in actual fact I am connected through a VPN. Why cannot MS recognize this. I have no problems with email or browsing. I only...
  5. Internet Connection Required MS Solitaire Collection iPhone

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Internet Connection Required MS Solitaire Collection iPhone: Based on the number of times this issue has been mentioned in this forum you would think MS would fix it. All of my devices iPhone, iPad, and Windows 10 PC are all experiencing the same issue. The Event section of MS Solitaire Coolection says that an internet connection is...
  6. No Internet connection in Microsoft Solitaire collection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No Internet connection in Microsoft Solitaire collection: I have no internet connection in Microsoft solitaire collection. Is this an ongoing issue? * Moved from Education * Original title: internet conection...
  7. Solitaire Collection Reports "No Internet Connection"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Solitaire Collection Reports "No Internet Connection": I receive a message when starting the Solitaire Collection that I am not connected to the internet. But I am able to browse any website and LAN settings inform that I am connected. I tried the Internet Connections Troubleshooter, reset the Microsoft store, reinstalled the...
  8. Solitaire Collection Reports "No Internet Connection" - LAN Settings Reports Internet...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Solitaire Collection Reports "No Internet Connection" - LAN Settings Reports Internet...: I'm really tired of this. Solitaire Collection reports I am not connected to the internet even though I can browse any website, even though LAN settings reports I am connected. I have tried to reset the Microsoft store using wsreset as an administrator. I have tried the...
  9. micrsoft solitaire collection and internet connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    micrsoft solitaire collection and internet connection: What's the problem w/ micrsoft solitaire collection and internet connection https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/micrsoft-solitaire-collection-and-internet/3903fbae-b7f1-4c88-82e5-9e92e7b2d223
  10. Microsoft Solitaire Collection/Store not connecting to Internet.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection/Store not connecting to Internet.: For the last one week I could not open Microsoft Solitaire Collection. Whenever I open the application, it says "There is problem downloading game data for Microsoft Solitaire Collection. FAQ at FAQ Archive - Microsoft Casual Games and refer to error code 101_107_1, When I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft solitaire no internet connection

2. microsoft solitairevcollection says no internet