Windows 10: MS Solitaire Collection

Discus and support MS Solitaire Collection in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; MS Solitaire Collection Windows 10 Error Codes: If your error code starts with… 102 – Something isn’t quite right with the ads. Please also let us... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AllanWatsonPT, Sep 7, 2018.

1. AllanWatsonPT Win User

MS Solitaire Collection

MS Solitaire Collection

Windows 10 Error Codes:

If your error code starts with…

102 – Something isn’t quite right with the ads. Please also let us know about this.

HOW??? There is no contact information.

:)

AllanWatsonPT, Sep 7, 2018
  2. Glensab Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection will not work properly - error code 101_107_1

ThofikhAhamad,

For the last 4 days I have been having the same problem as stated by Linda and keep getting error code 101_107_1 when the game tries to log in to Xbox Live. I took the steps you suggested with no improvement.

I also checked:

• I am signed into xbox.com
    • I checked my firewall settings to make sure that xbox.com can both send and receive through the firewall.
    • MS Solitaire Collection used to show up in my programs list but is no longer listed there.
    • The MS Solitaire icon on my desktop has disappeared.
    • When I check MS Store games, it shows it is already installed.
    • When I check on "play" in the MS Store, MS Solitaire Collection launches but will not log in and I get the error code.
    • I can play the off-line MS Solitaire Collection games, just not the Daily Challenge.
    • I downloaded MS Minesweeper and it launches and signs into Xbox Live OK. So, I'm thinking something with the Solitaire Collection program or settings is corrupted.
    • I have not been able to find a way to remove/re-install Solitaire Collection.
    • I have not been able to find anything about how to repair Solitaire Collection.
    I am running Windows 10 and the latest updates are all installed.

Any suggestions on what I can do to fix this?

Glensab, Sep 7, 2018
  3. WesleyBrowning1953 Win User
    MS Solitaire Collection for Windows 10

WesleyBrowning1953, Sep 7, 2018
  4. lennydowhie Win User

MS Solitaire Collection

MS Solitaire Collection for Windows 10

MS Solitaire Collection doesn't load. Had the icon on the original system but when you clicked on it, I got a MS flash page then nada. So, uninstalled. Went to MS Solitaire Collection page- clicked on the "get the APP" and got another quick flash page
    then also nada. Have same Collection on my Surface 3 Pro w/ Win 8.1 and no problems. Any ideas or suggestions? Thanks in advance.

lennydowhie, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

MS Solitaire Collection

1. MS Solitaire Collection - Similar Threads - Solitaire Collection

2. Windows solitaire collection crashes repeatedly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows solitaire collection crashes repeatedly: It usually reopens afterwards, but often starting the game over. Pretty annoying. It's a little better if I have nothing else open, but it shouldn't use that much memory. ( I have plenty)....
  3. Why are games in progress in Microsoft Solitaire Collection?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why are games in progress in Microsoft Solitaire Collection?: When I open solitaire games, they often open to a game in progress, even though I previously finished the game I was playing. What is going on?...
  4. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection: My Microsoft Solitaire Collection stopped loading events. I starts loading but when a few minutes pass, it sends an error "Internet Connection required". But my PC is connected!...
  5. Cannot use themes on Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot use themes on Microsoft Solitaire Collection: Hello, I'm currently facing a bug in Microsoft Solitaire Collection. Every time I try to use a different theme than the two basic themes, there is an error message saying that "There is an issue with your current theme. You have been reverted to Classic theme. Head to the...
  6. microsoft solitaire collection

in Windows 10 Customization
    microsoft solitaire collection: It doesn't work microsoft solitaire collection https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-collection/a3b99f46-2e9e-4ba9-9096-9b279fa58c23
  7. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection: Ik speel met veel plezier de Daguitdagingen van MSC, de Pyramid opgave van 7 oktober 2018 is niet op te lossen, is dit bekend? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-collection/c333f616-43c4-4e30-bb21-0f60cde3f4de
  8. Microsoft solitaire collection tour du monde en solitaire[Translation-Microsoft Solitaire...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft solitaire collection tour du monde en solitaire[Translation-Microsoft Solitaire...: Bonjour, Lorsque l'on joue au tour du monde sur PC Windows 10, la durée de jeux servant au classement correspond au total du temps passé à terminer chaque jeu. Il arrive que l'on ne fasse pas tous les jeux sans s'arrêter. Dans ce cas, à la reprise du tour du monde, lorsque...
  9. Solitaire collection - set what kind of deck

in Windows 10 Customization
    Solitaire collection - set what kind of deck: How do I set what kind of deck? I stupidly reset the settings and now can't where to select the game parame https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/solitaire-collection-set-what-kind-of-deck/ef149213-73dd-405a-ae88-147626f33ee5
  10. Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Events not loading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Events not loading: I have no idea why, but Microsoft Solitaire Collection is not loading events now. After trying to load it for several minutes, it gives the error message "Internet Connection required", which makes no sense because my laptop is connected. Can I have an answer please?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. I have a black screen on solitaire collection