Windows 10: MS Solitaire Collection

Discus and support MS Solitaire Collection in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; MS Solitaire Collection Windows 10 Error Codes: If your error code starts with… 102 – Something isn’t quite right with the ads. Please also let us... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AllanWatsonPT, Sep 7, 2018.

1. MS Solitaire Collection

MS Solitaire Collection

Windows 10 Error Codes:

If your error code starts with…

102 – Something isn’t quite right with the ads. Please also let us know about this.

HOW??? There is no contact information.

:)

AllanWatsonPT, Sep 7, 2018
  2. Glensab Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection will not work properly - error code 101_107_1

ThofikhAhamad,

For the last 4 days I have been having the same problem as stated by Linda and keep getting error code 101_107_1 when the game tries to log in to Xbox Live. I took the steps you suggested with no improvement.

I also checked:

• I am signed into xbox.com
    • I checked my firewall settings to make sure that xbox.com can both send and receive through the firewall.
    • MS Solitaire Collection used to show up in my programs list but is no longer listed there.
    • The MS Solitaire icon on my desktop has disappeared.
    • When I check MS Store games, it shows it is already installed.
    • When I check on "play" in the MS Store, MS Solitaire Collection launches but will not log in and I get the error code.
    • I can play the off-line MS Solitaire Collection games, just not the Daily Challenge.
    • I downloaded MS Minesweeper and it launches and signs into Xbox Live OK. So, I'm thinking something with the Solitaire Collection program or settings is corrupted.
    • I have not been able to find a way to remove/re-install Solitaire Collection.
    • I have not been able to find anything about how to repair Solitaire Collection.
    I am running Windows 10 and the latest updates are all installed.

Any suggestions on what I can do to fix this?

Glensab, Sep 7, 2018
  3. MS Solitaire Collection for Windows 10

WesleyBrowning1953, Sep 7, 2018
  4. MS Solitaire Collection

MS Solitaire Collection for Windows 10

MS Solitaire Collection doesn't load. Had the icon on the original system but when you clicked on it, I got a MS flash page then nada. So, uninstalled. Went to MS Solitaire Collection page- clicked on the "get the APP" and got another quick flash page
    then also nada. Have same Collection on my Surface 3 Pro w/ Win 8.1 and no problems. Any ideas or suggestions? Thanks in advance.

lennydowhie, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

MS Solitaire Collection

1. MS Solitaire Collection - Similar Threads - Solitaire Collection

2. Can’t open the Microsoft Solitaire collection in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Can’t open the Microsoft Solitaire collection in Windows 10: [ATTACH]In these days of working from home, after Movies and TV Shows, PC games are the only way for certain entertainment. Since many of us […] This article Can’t open the Microsoft Solitaire collection in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  3. Problem Installing Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Problem Installing Microsoft Solitaire Collection: why can I not play solitaire on my computer? [Original Title: microsoft solitaire collection] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-installing-microsoft-solitaire-collection/a7aabd84-1d5c-4cfd-b62d-67279efcaaea
  4. Microsoft Solitaire collection has error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire collection has error: I have been playing solitaire for around 2 years. Last week I started to get messages telling me I do not have an internet connection. I clearly do have a connection as I am here. I have uninstalled and reinstalled MS Solitaire collection on my laptop Windows 10 and am still...
  5. Microsoft solitaire collection windows 10. The ads have lockedup the solitaire program.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft solitaire collection windows 10. The ads have lockedup the solitaire program.: Split from this thread. playing microsoft solitaire collection windows 10. The ads have lockedup the solitaireprogram. Before I was getting all Slots era adsyes only 1 ad every time. Don't you have any other games? It has now changed to a new ad for the same game but when...
  6. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection: I have been using Microsoft Solitaire Collection for several months sucessfully but recently I received an error 104 everytime I attempted to start it. I ran Windows trouble shooter, checked for latest updates to both windows and Microsoft Solitaire Collection and still get...
  7. microsoft Solitaire Collection won't work

in Windows 10 Customization
    microsoft Solitaire Collection won't work: Been playing Solitaire from the Microsoft Collection for years; suddenly says error code 101 and/or 104, problem downloading game data. Have already tried restarting computer, deleting and re-installing app, doing updates. Nothing works. Help!...
  8. MS Solitaire Collection

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MS Solitaire Collection: I cannot start this program. I get an error code 104. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-solitaire-collection/443a1de8-87fd-4c16-a85f-4182502f4df5
  9. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection: What is the problem with Microsoft Solitaire Collection? I am a long time player and first received error code 101. now receiving error code 104.I have uninstalled and reinstalled three times.I have also uninstalled, restarted computer and re=installed with same result!!...
  10. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection: Trying to figure out why my collection does not start. When I try, it gives me a error 104 message. Looked at most of the responses that people has posted and tried everything. So I thought I could play it in my android phone. Guss what. Same message. It looks like it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft solitaire error code 101

2. microsoft solitaire collection error code 101

3. i cant open microsoft solitaire collection even thogh i uninstalled and installed it

4. Microsoft solitaire game: error 101,
  5. solitaire error code 101,
  6. I have a black screen on solitaire collection