Windows 10: MS Solitaire Collection

Discus and support MS Solitaire Collection in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I cannot start this program. I get an error code 104. How do I fix this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GayleBareswill, Mar 15, 2020.

1. MS Solitaire Collection

I cannot start this program. I get an error code 104. How do I fix this?

:)

GayleBareswill, Mar 15, 2020
  2. Glensab Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection will not work properly - error code 101_107_1

ThofikhAhamad,

For the last 4 days I have been having the same problem as stated by Linda and keep getting error code 101_107_1 when the game tries to log in to Xbox Live. I took the steps you suggested with no improvement.

I also checked:

• I am signed into xbox.com
    • I checked my firewall settings to make sure that xbox.com can both send and receive through the firewall.
    • MS Solitaire Collection used to show up in my programs list but is no longer listed there.
    • The MS Solitaire icon on my desktop has disappeared.
    • When I check MS Store games, it shows it is already installed.
    • When I check on "play" in the MS Store, MS Solitaire Collection launches but will not log in and I get the error code.
    • I can play the off-line MS Solitaire Collection games, just not the Daily Challenge.
    • I downloaded MS Minesweeper and it launches and signs into Xbox Live OK. So, I'm thinking something with the Solitaire Collection program or settings is corrupted.
    • I have not been able to find a way to remove/re-install Solitaire Collection.
    • I have not been able to find anything about how to repair Solitaire Collection.
    I am running Windows 10 and the latest updates are all installed.

Any suggestions on what I can do to fix this?

Glensab, Mar 15, 2020
  3. MS Solitaire Collection

I have been playing MS Solitaire Collection for 3+ years. Recently when I try to log into the game I get the error code "1170000".

Any suggestions?

Rob

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

RobertDeHartXT, Mar 15, 2020
  4. MS Solitaire Collection

MS Solitaire Collection for Windows 10

WesleyBrowning1953, Mar 15, 2020
Thema:

MS Solitaire Collection

1. MS Solitaire Collection - Similar Threads - Solitaire Collection

2. Ads for Solitaire Collection have become INSANE. S T O P I T

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ads for Solitaire Collection have become INSANE. S T O P I T: Hey MS !! The ads for the Solitaire Collection have become utterly insane. Used to be an ad after a couple of games. Now they are constant. They very often don't play. If you try to click on the "play" icon, it takes you to the advertiser's website. I just want to play some...
  3. Ads for Solitaire Collection have become INSANE. S T O P I T

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ads for Solitaire Collection have become INSANE. S T O P I T: Hey MS !! The ads for the Solitaire Collection have become utterly insane. Used to be an ad after a couple of games. Now they are constant. They very often don't play. If you try to click on the "play" icon, it takes you to the advertiser's website. I just want to play some...
  4. Solitaire Collection Leaderboard is WRONG - longer times are listed in higher places than...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solitaire Collection Leaderboard is WRONG - longer times are listed in higher places than...: Finished today's 'Solitaire Celebrates' is shorter time than top 10 finishers. Yet my place is listed way down lower. Scoreboard is showing correct scores and times, but they are not ordered in correct ascending order. Goodbye 1st place finishing :Aggravating how often the...
  5. Solitaire Collection Leaderboard is WRONG - longer times are listed in higher places than...

Solitaire Collection Leaderboard is WRONG - longer times are listed in higher places than...: Finished today's 'Solitaire Celebrates' is shorter time than top 10 finishers. Yet my place is listed way down lower. Scoreboard is showing correct scores and times, but they are not ordered in correct ascending order. Goodbye 1st place finishing :Aggravating how often the...
  6. How do I install Microsoft Solitaire Collection when the message says I already own it! I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I install Microsoft Solitaire Collection when the message says I already own it! I...: How do I install/reinstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection when the message says I already own it! I did up until yesterday, but today it's gone missing. It is NOT listed as an app on my laptop. I also have the solitaire premium edition no ads which will renew 9/1/24....
  7. How do I install Microsoft Solitaire Collection when the message says I already own it! I...

How do I install Microsoft Solitaire Collection when the message says I already own it! I...: How do I install/reinstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection when the message says I already own it! I did up until yesterday, but today it's gone missing. It is NOT listed as an app on my laptop. I also have the solitaire premium edition no ads which will renew 9/1/24....
  8. My screen brightness in solitaire collection changes while playing? How can I stop it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My screen brightness in solitaire collection changes while playing? How can I stop it?: While using Microsoft Solitaire & Casual games my screen brightness changes. Is there a setting I can change? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-brightness-in-solitaire-collection/2fe8609c-d611-468f-bf69-2684447625ae
  9. My screen brightness in solitaire collection changes while playing? How can I stop it?

My screen brightness in solitaire collection changes while playing? How can I stop it?: While using Microsoft Solitaire & Casual games my screen brightness changes. Is there a setting I can change? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-brightness-in-solitaire-collection/2fe8609c-d611-468f-bf69-2684447625ae
  10. Unable to set difficulty on free cell, pyramid, and tri peaks in MS solitaire collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to set difficulty on free cell, pyramid, and tri peaks in MS solitaire collection: I just purchased a windows 11 Home version 23H2 OS build 22631.2861 Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22681.1000.0 pc and when I run the Microsoft Solitaire Collection I was able to set difficulty for classic solitaire and spider selecting new game, but am not able to set...