Windows 10: MS Solitary Collection: FreeCell Transfer

Discus and support MS Solitary Collection: FreeCell Transfer in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I recently purchased a new computer and would like to transfer my FreeCell games statistics to my new computer. I have over 10,000 wins and would like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Tegiro, Dec 20, 2016.

1. Tegiro Win User

MS Solitary Collection: FreeCell Transfer

I recently purchased a new computer and would like to transfer my FreeCell games statistics to my new computer.
    I have over 10,000 wins and would like to continue this series on my new computer.

My question is: Can I transfer the particular file from my old computer to my new one?

Thank you

:)

Tegiro, Dec 20, 2016
  2. trut Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection for Windows 10 crashes every time I play games

I'm not having a problem with the solitary collection program crashing, but I am having display adapter problems running the Microsoft Solitary Collection. It seems to me that it started occurring mid Dec of 2015. After 10 or 20 minutes of running the app,
    I get the message that the intel display adapter has stopped working. The driver does recover. Once it starts happening, the problem reoccurs quite regularly (i.e. once every minute or two).

I am running windows 10 and have verified that I have the lastest display adapters installed. Once I stop using the Microsoft Solitary Collection app, the problem stops occurring (without any reboot) If its not a problem in the Microsoft Solitary Collection
    app, then this app can be used to help trace down the cause of the "display adapter has stopped".

3. Where is Solitaire in Windows 10

Type Solitaire in Start search, right click MS Solitaire collection, Pin to Start.

If not there then Search for it at Store and install it from there.

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP, Dec 20, 2016
Thema:

MS Solitary Collection: FreeCell Transfer

1. MS Solitary Collection: FreeCell Transfer - Similar Threads - Solitary Collection FreeCell

2. Microsft Solitarie Collection- Card and pictures

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsft Solitarie Collection- Card and pictures: Hey, Is there possible to add picture too every card? Then i mean every card, not just aces, kings, queens and Jacks. If possible how would one do it?...
  3. The new version of MS Freecell

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    The new version of MS Freecell: What are the levels and titles now with this new version of Freecell? I'm at level 255 with the title of Bronze Grandmaster 11. How many more levels and what/when are the titles to come?...
  4. MS Solitaire Collection

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MS Solitaire Collection: I cannot start this program. I get an error code 104. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-solitaire-collection/443a1de8-87fd-4c16-a85f-4182502f4df5
  5. MS Solitaire Collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Solitaire Collection: This is now officially a pig, taking about 20% of my CPU and having delayed response. What's going on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-solitaire-collection/32e81856-8c58-47bd-b73a-ce454b504647
  6. microsoft solitary collection win10

microsoft solitary collection win10: I kept getting a 101 error so I deleted the app and now would like to download it. Where do I find the solitary collection? Thanks for your help, Clyde Hembree *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  7. MS solitaire collection

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MS solitaire collection: The games will not start up. Blue screen comes up with title and hangs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-solitaire-collection/95aa2d0c-cbb0-4ff6-becf-9fc02dd42c1a
  8. MS Solitaire Collection

MS Solitaire Collection: MS just changed the Solitaire Collection to a different version that I do not like. I have the Premium Edition. Is there a way to make the MS Collection revert back to the way it was before? I do not want to play for XP points and I do not want to play levels. I just want to...
  9. same hands appear in freecell and spider in premier collection

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    same hands appear in freecell and spider in premier collection: The same cards appear in the same order in freecell and spider like they need shuffling. I feel like I play the same games often which is not a challenge. I've played so much that I recognize the cards are in the same order. Is there a solution?...
  10. MS Solitaire Collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Solitaire Collection: MS Solitaire Collection Windows 10 Error Codes: If your error code starts with… 102 – Something isn’t quite right with the ads. Please also let us know about this. HOW??? There is no contact information....