Windows 10: MS Solitary Collection: FreeCell Transfer

Discus and support MS Solitary Collection: FreeCell Transfer in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I recently purchased a new computer and would like to transfer my FreeCell games statistics to my new computer. I have over 10,000 wins and would like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Tegiro, Dec 20, 2016.

1. Tegiro Win User

MS Solitary Collection: FreeCell Transfer

I recently purchased a new computer and would like to transfer my FreeCell games statistics to my new computer.
    I have over 10,000 wins and would like to continue this series on my new computer.

My question is: Can I transfer the particular file from my old computer to my new one?

Thank you

:)

Tegiro, Dec 20, 2016
  2. trut Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection for Windows 10 crashes every time I play games

I'm not having a problem with the solitary collection program crashing, but I am having display adapter problems running the Microsoft Solitary Collection. It seems to me that it started occurring mid Dec of 2015. After 10 or 20 minutes of running the app,
    I get the message that the intel display adapter has stopped working. The driver does recover. Once it starts happening, the problem reoccurs quite regularly (i.e. once every minute or two).

I am running windows 10 and have verified that I have the lastest display adapters installed. Once I stop using the Microsoft Solitary Collection app, the problem stops occurring (without any reboot) If its not a problem in the Microsoft Solitary Collection
    app, then this app can be used to help trace down the cause of the "display adapter has stopped".

3. Where is Solitaire in Windows 10

Type Solitaire in Start search, right click MS Solitaire collection, Pin to Start.

If not there then Search for it at Store and install it from there.

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP, Dec 20, 2016
Thema:

MS Solitary Collection: FreeCell Transfer

1. MS Solitary Collection: FreeCell Transfer - Similar Threads - Solitary Collection FreeCell

2. MS Solitaire Collection & System Restore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Solitaire Collection & System Restore: MS SolCol starts to load then just disappears. After much fuss with various techniques we did a System Restore 1st to a week back (nogo) then to 2 weeks back and still got the same symptoms. 1. What exactly does SysRestore do if not restore your system setting to selected...
  3. Freecell

in Cortana
    Freecell: How to escape from Freecell, and start another game. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/freecell/d10ce031-f195-45be-80a1-e923189d2ed7"
  4. games Freecell

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    games Freecell: how do I remove the update and get the game, FreeCell that I purchased the computer with? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/games-freecell/0e5581c3-3d22-429f-aa45-70c90a94c415
  5. Games MS Solitaire collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games MS Solitaire collection: I am having trouble logging into Microsoft games (UK). I am getting a notification that There is trouble logging into this site and error code 124. I see that this was a problem in 2016, why am i getting this in 2019?...
  6. MS Solitaire Collection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Solitaire Collection: MS just changed the Solitaire Collection to a different version that I do not like. I have the Premium Edition. Is there a way to make the MS Collection revert back to the way it was before? I do not want to play for XP points and I do not want to play levels. I just want to...
  7. same hands appear in freecell and spider in premier collection

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    same hands appear in freecell and spider in premier collection: The same cards appear in the same order in freecell and spider like they need shuffling. I feel like I play the same games often which is not a challenge. I've played so much that I recognize the cards are in the same order. Is there a solution?...
  8. Freecell Random

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Freecell Random: This program has many flaws and should be fixed. You play the game as it states and moves are not allowed. Then it says you are out of moves and you can see up to 5 more moves that you can make to keep the game going. Before you say anything yes my software is up to date....
  9. MS Solitaire Collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Solitaire Collection: MS Solitaire Collection Windows 10 Error Codes: If your error code starts with… 102 – Something isn’t quite right with the ads. Please also let us know about this. HOW??? There is no contact information....
  10. freecell

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    freecell: what happened to auto move? i have to play each card manually. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/freecell/6af02cec-dc94-4c50-8e15-c511c2d33a6e