Windows 10: MS SQL server enterprise edition

Discus and support MS SQL server enterprise edition in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi I want to download MS SQL server enterprise edition (a free trail ) how can I download it... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by SibusisoNhleko, Nov 12, 2018.

1. MS SQL server enterprise edition

Hi

I want to download MS SQL server enterprise edition (a free trail ) how can I download it

:)

SibusisoNhleko, Nov 12, 2018
  2. geekdom Win User

MS SQL Server 2005 Compact Edition

MS SQL Server 2005 Compact Edition is part of Windows Essentials 2012.

Do you have Windows Essentials 2012?

geekdom, Nov 12, 2018
  3. TRS3 Win User

Uninstalling Windows Live Essentials uninstalled MS SQL Server 2005 Compact Edition.

Thanks for the hint! Apparently carried over to Win 10 in an upgrade from Win 7. Never used it or noticed it was there. MS SQL server enterprise edition :)

4. L1NGUS Win User

MS SQL server enterprise edition

My Secunia PSI software reports that MS SQL Server 2005 Compact Edition has reached its "End of Life" and will no longer receive security updates. It directs me to Windows update for a solution - but that leads nowhere.

Arbitrarily removing it is pretty much out of the question - I'm sure it was installed on my system for some reason and I am afraid of breaking things. My biggest worry - am I now vulnerable to malware? Am I supposed to upgrade MS SQL Server? If so, how?
    Any help whatsoever would be gratefully appreciated. I have been searching everywhere online including the Secunia PSI forum and BleepingComputer.com without any luck.

L1NGUS, Nov 12, 2018
Thema:

MS SQL server enterprise edition

1. MS SQL server enterprise edition - Similar Threads - SQL server enterprise

2. Will the СU32 be released for MS SQL Server 2017?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Will the СU32 be released for MS SQL Server 2017?: Hi all.Hope you are doing well!Do you know if Microsoft plans to release the CU32 update package for MS SQL Server 2017?I checked the official website and found that the Mainstream End Date is October 11, 2022, but the Extended End Date is October 12, 2027.As far as I...
  3. Unable to Start the MS SQL Server Service

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to Start the MS SQL Server Service: Hello Team,We did an in place upgrade to upgrade the OS from 2012R2 to 2019. After upgrading the OS, we were unable to start the SQL server service on the server. We have followed the given microsoft document to upgrade the OS.Document:...
  4. MS SQL Workgroup edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS SQL Workgroup edition: Hi.....I am looking to purchase a MS SQL workgroup edition but I see that this particular edition has been discontinued by Microsoft. In today scenario, I want to purchase the equivalent to this product. Please suggest.Will MS SQL standard version be it equivalent and will it...
  5. MS SQL Workgroup edition

MS SQL Workgroup edition: Hi.....I am looking to purchase a MS SQL workgroup edition but I see that this particular edition has been discontinued by Microsoft. In today scenario, I want to purchase the equivalent to this product. Please suggest.Will MS SQL standard version be it equivalent and will it...
  6. Sql server Reporting Server activation with Sql server Core edition

Sql server Reporting Server activation with Sql server Core edition: One of my customer is trying to install Sql server reporting services 2019 and during installation customer gets 2 options; to select as free edition or activate through product key. However, customer states that he does not have a product key since he's using Sql server std...
  7. Sql server Reporting Server activation with Sql server Core edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sql server Reporting Server activation with Sql server Core edition: One of my customer is trying to install Sql server reporting services 2019 and during installation customer gets 2 options; to select as free edition or activate through product key. However, customer states that he does not have a product key since he's using Sql server std...
  8. MS SQL Server Compact

in Windows 10 Customization
    MS SQL Server Compact: This software installed on July 19 V 4.0.8482.1. I don't know where it came from. I didn't knowingly install it. I have no idea why I have it. I'm a home user so I don't know of what use it would be to me. Would someone please explain what it is, why I have it, and do I need...
  9. SQL server 2017 Express Edition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    SQL server 2017 Express Edition: Hi I have the following problem: I want to install sql server 2017 express and have tried several times but I keep getting the same error. I googled the error but couldn't find any solutions that worked for me. The installer says "Unable to install SQL server (setup.exe)....
  10. SQL Server 2005 Compact Edition

SQL Server 2005 Compact Edition: My Secunia is showing that SQL needs an update. From what I have read this edition is no longer supported. I have no idea what program I have installed that is using SQL but am assuming that i have a program that uses it. I have installed SQL Server Compact 4.0 SP1 x64 ENU. I...