Windows 10: MS Sticky Notes on Win 10

Discus and support MS Sticky Notes on Win 10 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; MS Sticky notes on Windows 10 only appears with black page. Doesn't it come in colors?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by BillEarnst, Apr 25, 2019.

1. MS Sticky Notes on Win 10

MS Sticky notes on Windows 10 only appears with black page. Doesn't it come in colors?

:)

BillEarnst, Apr 25, 2019

2. Win 10 v1709 update and missing Sticky Notes

Hi,

There is a possibility that the Sticky Notes were unexpectedly deleted on your desktop due to some errors while the update is being installed. For us to provide an accurate solution, we would need to know which build and edition of Windows 10 is currently
    installed on your PC.

For initial troubleshooting, we suggest recovering the lost Sticky Notes by following these steps:

• Open the File Explorer.
    • Type %APPDATA%\Microsoft\Sticky Notes\StickyNotes.snt in the address bar and then hit the Enter key.
    • Look for StickyNotes.snt file and then open it with Notepad or Microsoft Word.
    • Look for the missing notes in .snt file, copy and paste it into a new Sticky Notes.

To avoid issues with missing Sticky Notes, it will be best to back them up. You can follow the steps provided by
    Jennifer Bri in this thread. It serves as a guide on how to back up and restore
    Sticky notes in Windows 10.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Darleen Pen, Apr 25, 2019
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    sticky notes

Hello,

Sticky notes may have encountered a system file corruption that caused this. We suggest that you run the

Windows app troubleshooter
    for this issue. Meanwhile, we also recommend that you reset your Sticky Notes app by following the steps below:

• Click the Windows icon and click Settings.
    • Click System, and then click Apps & features on the left menu.
    • Click on Sticky Notes on the list found on your right menu, click
      Advanced options link, and click the Reset button.
    • Click the Reset button again when you see the confirmation dialog to reset Sticky Notes app.
    • Close the Settings window and check your Sticky Notes app.

Let us know the results.

Xylee Del, Apr 25, 2019
  4. MS Sticky Notes on Win 10

Sticky Note Error?

Hi,

To further help you with your concern about the sticky note, we suggest using System File Checking in Windows 10. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Right-click (or press and hold) the Start button, then select Command Prompt (Admin)
    • Enter sfc /scannow (note the space between "sfc" and "/").

Let us know how it goes.

Wilfred Mac, Apr 25, 2019
Thema:

MS Sticky Notes on Win 10

1. MS Sticky Notes on Win 10 - Similar Threads - Sticky Notes

2. Discussion: Would you like an iOS and Android Sticky Notes app? (May 18th, 2019)

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Discussion: Would you like an iOS and Android Sticky Notes app? (May 18th, 2019): I certainly would! If you do, let Microsoft know using Feedback Hub and twitter.com/stickynotes. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/discussion-would-you-like-an-ios-and-android/8c76bef6-6133-464f-b70a-afdeb0e05869
  3. Sticky Notes v3.6 now available to everyone on Windows 10 v1803 higher

in Windows 10 News
    Sticky Notes v3.6 now available to everyone on Windows 10 v1803 higher: UPDATE 5/13: We’re very pleased to announce that today, Sticky Notes 3.6 is now available to everyone on Windows 10 version 1803 and higher! Sticky Notes 3.6 introduces images in notes and multi-desktop support! [ATTACH] UPDATE 3/27: Sticky Notes v3.6 has been released to...
  4. Sticky Notes Move around the screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sticky Notes Move around the screen: Hello, I have a few sticky notes that overlap in a pile each time I shut down / open up my lap top. If I move them so that they are equally spaced out they go back to a pile the next time I start up. Thoughts? Chris...
  5. Parent account requires permission from parent for sticky notes

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Parent account requires permission from parent for sticky notes: Windows 10 Home. I setup family safety years ago. After a random update a while ago (can't quite remember) a dialog "You’ll need to ask an adult in your family if you can use: - Microsoft Sticky Notes" appears every time I fresh boot my PC and log into the parent (also admin)...
  6. Discussion: What new feature would you like added to the Sticky Notes app the most? (May...

Discussion: What new feature would you like added to the Sticky Notes app the most? (May...: I would like the ability to have my notes synced with OneDrive directly into a "Sticky Notes" folder as an option, in addition to the Sticky Notes app itself....
  7. Question: Can I volunteer through Windows Insider to make the Sticky Notes app more...

Question: Can I volunteer through Windows Insider to make the Sticky Notes app more...: There are many new features I'd love for the Windows 10 Sticky Notes app such as support for monospace fonts like Courier New and different font sizes....
  8. Sticky Notes Insights - inking with surface pen not working since Spring update 2018

Sticky Notes Insights - inking with surface pen not working since Spring update 2018: Sticky Notes have this very cool feature called "Insights". When you enter a date or a number, it recognizes it and generates a Cortana reminder. The new version of Sticky Notes with the hub for some reason doesn't interact with windows ink. Does anyone know why? You can...
  9. Stacking Sticky Notes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Stacking Sticky Notes: I used the Sticky Notes in Windows 7, stacking them like "post-it" notes and never had a problem. Now that I have Windows 10, whenever I sign in the notes have been rearranged in the stack...usually just reversed, but sometimes one or two are completely out of place. I have...
  10. Sticky Note resize problem after 1903 release preview update.

Sticky Note resize problem after 1903 release preview update.: This problem started after upgrading to Win10 1903 Release preview. When I open a sticky note it takes up the full screen. If I open a second one it will split the screen vertically with the first one with a slider in the middle. I can not resize the notes vertically by...