Windows 10: MS Sticky Notes Writing with ink limited to the size of the note

Discus and support MS Sticky Notes Writing with ink limited to the size of the note in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to write down recipes and things on my surface with Microsoft Sticky notes. I'm writing it with the surface pen, but the note won't provide... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by L.D_19, Dec 29, 2020.

1. L.D_19 Win User

MS Sticky Notes Writing with ink limited to the size of the note

I am trying to write down recipes and things on my surface with Microsoft Sticky notes. I'm writing it with the surface pen, but the note won't provide any extra space to scroll and continue writing. Does anyone know a fix for this?

Added note: It gives me extra space when I type it but I personally would much rather write it.

:)

L.D_19, Dec 29, 2020
  2. Win10Newb Win User

Sticky Notes from Windows Ink Workspace...

hello,

the sticky notes from WindowsInkWorkspace does not close the moment i close the workspace... it remains in the desktop.

Opened Windows Ink Workspace

MS Sticky Notes  Writing with ink limited to the size of the note [​IMG]

Closed Windows Ink Workspace... the notes remained. they were supposed to hide when WiW is closed, right?
    MS Sticky Notes  Writing with ink limited to the size of the note [​IMG]

Win10Newb, Dec 29, 2020
  3. Edwin Win User
    Sticky Notes from Windows Ink Workspace...

Not if you have Notes with content filled in.
    Hover on the Notes Taskbar for the thumbnail and close Notes with that.
    You can always invoke Stiky Notes from Start/AllApps without the 'Workspace'

Edwin, Dec 29, 2020
  4. MS Sticky Notes Writing with ink limited to the size of the note

New features of Sticky Notes are not available

Hi Clayto,

To get better clarity on the issue, kindly answer the questions below:

What is the device that you are using?

Are you getting any error message upon creating Sticky notes?

The Windows Ink feature is available for devices that have Touchscreen capability. The sticky note is just a feature of Windows Ink. For you to enable Cortana insight on your Sticky note, kindly follow the steps below:

• Open Sticky Notes.
    • Click on the

MS Sticky Notes  Writing with ink limited to the size of the note 955c99e0-f284-4274-b419-539b0bb60871.png
      Menu button.
    • Select Settings icon.
    • Turn on enable insight.

Once setup is done, you can now use the Cortana insight for Sticky note. everything you type or write on your Sticky note will be recognized by Cortana. To do this, follow these steps:

• Open Sticky note.
    • Write or type a reminder.
    • Click on the Blue text.
    • Click Add a Reminder.

MS Sticky Notes  Writing with ink limited to the size of the note fc9d1eb3-f577-4d34-a0b6-110ee7cc9e3d.png
    • Set up some details such as Time, Date and how many times would you like to be reminded.

Should you have further questions, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, Dec 29, 2020
Thema:

MS Sticky Notes Writing with ink limited to the size of the note

1. MS Sticky Notes Writing with ink limited to the size of the note - Similar Threads - Sticky Notes Writing

2. Sticky Notes - Is there a character limit?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sticky Notes - Is there a character limit?: Is there a size or character limit for the sticky notes app, or is it unlimited?Additionally, when notes are saved, will they automatically be downloaded on a new device if you synced the notes on a Microsoft account? Where are the notes saved on cloud? Do they appear in your...
  3. Sticky Notes - Is there a character limit?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sticky Notes - Is there a character limit?: Is there a size or character limit for the sticky notes app, or is it unlimited?Additionally, when notes are saved, will they automatically be downloaded on a new device if you synced the notes on a Microsoft account? Where are the notes saved on cloud? Do they appear in your...
  4. Sticky Notes Note Updating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sticky Notes Note Updating: I had to recently get a new computer for work that could support Windows 11 due to more of the companies software we use updating to Windows 11. I have attempted to open up sticky notes multiple times, but everytime I have opened up sticky notes, it get's stuck on a window...
  5. MS Sticky Notes

MS Sticky Notes: For about a week now I have be unable to add, modify or delete text from Sticky notes. I have done all the obvious things like reset, uninstall. reinstall ... etc ... any ideas how to fix this issue?...
  6. Sticky notes limitations?

Sticky notes limitations?: Are there any limitations as to how many sticky notes you can have saved on a Microsoft account saved? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sticky-notes-limitations/fac0eb4d-021b-4689-b3f8-7fef2d485bc6
  7. Sticky Notes limited to app wondow

Sticky Notes limited to app wondow: I'm trying to use sticky notes but I can't place the notes on my desktop. When I open the application, an application window opens where I can create and place notes, but I can't move those notes to the desktop. When the app window is minimized, the notes go with it. Same for...
  8. MS Sticky Notes

MS Sticky Notes: My Sticky Notes no longer work properly. Tried repair and Reset options in App. Settings to no avail. App. should be 50.54 MB (store spec's) In my App settings after reset says App. 0 KB, Data 16 KB ?? Looks like I don't have the App. BUT MS Store says it's installed....
  9. Sticky Notes from Windows Ink Workspace...

Sticky Notes from Windows Ink Workspace...: hello, the sticky notes from WindowsInkWorkspace does not close the moment i close the workspace... it remains in the desktop. Opened Windows Ink Workspace [img] Closed Windows Ink Workspace... the notes remained. they were supposed to hide when WiW is closed,...
  10. Sticky Notes - Saving the notes?

Sticky Notes - Saving the notes?: I've taken to using Sticky Notes recently and love them, but today I've had them crash on me for the first time and I lost some of the notes. I'm wondering, is there some kind of modified version or something that would allow saving the notes? I don't mean saving them...