Windows 10: MS store and apps disappeared

Discus and support MS store and apps disappeared in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello! I lost all my microsoft apps. I tried to reset my microsoft store and it just disappeared and all the other apps too. I did that, because it... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by RafaBD, Mar 8, 2019.

1. RafaBD Win User

MS store and apps disappeared

Hello!

I lost all my microsoft apps. I tried to reset my microsoft store and it just disappeared and all the other apps too. I did that, because it wasn't working correctly and neither was the apps. But now i don't have any of those and I'm trying to find out how to re-download them.

I can still see microsoft store and the other apps in cortana search, but can't (obviosly) open or see app settings.

Tried the Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers| Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}.command on power shell (admin)

and got this error:

MS store and apps disappeared cede0daa-7316-4c16-a80c-a3dfa1401106?upload=true.png

-RafaBD

* Moved from Education

:)

RafaBD, Mar 8, 2019
  2. ddinc Win User

App store and apps disappeared

Suddenly I have got the entries below,which do not respond to clicking.

e.g News app is visible as tile and updating but cannot get full screen.

On programs list I have:

@ MicrosoftBingNews 4.8.239.0X86 _8weekb3d8bbwe?ms-resources/microsoft Bing News/resources/application tile

I uninstalled and reinstalled all through powershell +WSReset...nothing helped

MS store and apps disappeared [​IMG]

ddinc, Mar 8, 2019
  3. LeonLaude Win User
    unable to download games from app store

Hi,

I suggest that you reset the Windows store, follow the steps below.

Reset the Windows Store

You can use the steps below to refresh the Store which will clear the cache and refresh your library and permissions.

• Close the Windows Store app if you have it open.
    • Click Start and type wsreset.
    • Right-Click on the command and click Run as Administrator. If the Windows permission box appears, click Yes or Run.
    • A black MS DOS screen will appear for a few seconds. Wait for it to disappear and the Store will automatically open.
    • Attempt to install Sea of Thieves

If you have further questions, feel free to reply to this thread.

Kind regards,

Leon

LeonLaude, Mar 8, 2019
  4. MS store and apps disappeared

App disappeared from Microsoft store

Hello,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

• Which security software is installed in the computer?
    Try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I would suggest you to clear the Store cache and check if the issue persists.

Press Windows key + R

Type wsreset.exe and press OK

Step 2: Disable the security software and check.

Important: Antivirus software can help protect your computer against viruses and other security threats. In most cases, you shouldn't disable your antivirus software. If you have to temporarily disable it to install other software,
    you should re-enable it as soon as you're done. If you're connected to the Internet or a network while your antivirus software is disabled, your computer is vulnerable to attacks.

Also, I suggest you run the Windows Store app troubleshooter and check.
    Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X..

• Click on Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• On the left pane, click on View All.

• Click on Windows Store apps to run the troubleshooter.
    Hope this helps. If you face any issues with Windows, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

ThofikhAhamad, Mar 8, 2019
Thema:

MS store and apps disappeared

1. MS store and apps disappeared - Similar Threads - store apps disappeared

2. MS Store Apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MS Store Apps: Is it possible to force updates of the MS Store apps via GPO? Currently our users do not have access to update the apps via the MS Store as we lock down their access to the store....
  3. MS Store Apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Store Apps: Is it possible to force updates of the MS Store apps via GPO? Currently our users do not have access to update the apps via the MS Store as we lock down their access to the store....
  4. MS Store Apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. MS STORE APP

MS STORE APP: MS Store app along with other preinstalled apps in win 10 pro has disappeared. Tried the suggested powershell solution but does not work for me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-store-app/5c89cd5c-5782-4cd2-99a5-3d18bce54136
  6. MS-Store app not working

MS-Store app not working: Hello Community, A view days ago I had to install the Microsoft HoloLens App on my developement-pc which has no internet access. Therefore I received a .appx File downloaded from Microsoft Business Store and all corresponding dependencies .NET.Native.Framework.. and so ....
  7. "Meetings for Zoom" app not working, disappeared from MS store

"Meetings for Zoom" app not working, disappeared from MS store: A few months ago I was searching for a way to use Zoom on my Surface Go 2 without switching out of S mode. There was an app in the Microsoft store titled "Meetings for Zoom" which cost about $5. I purchased this app, but upon trying to log in, it consistently gave me an error...
  8. No vetting of APPS on the MS APP STORE

No vetting of APPS on the MS APP STORE: I downloaded a few deal of the day APPS yesterday. One clearly appeared to be from VLC as used LOGO. However: It is only an app with links to some YouTube VLC tutorials and other links to alleged VLC experts. It is really bad. The DANGEROUS part is the developer also...
  9. No vetting of APPS on the MS APP STORE

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    No vetting of APPS on the MS APP STORE: I downloaded a few deal of the day APPS yesterday. One clearly appeared to be from VLC as used LOGO. However: It is only an app with links to some YouTube VLC tutorials and other links to alleged VLC experts. It is really bad. The DANGEROUS part is the developer also...
  10. App store and apps disappeared

App store and apps disappeared: Suddenly I have got the entries below,which do not respond to clicking. e.g News app is visible as tile and updating but cannot get full screen. On programs list I have: @ MicrosoftBingNews 4.8.239.0X86 _8weekb3d8bbwe?ms-resources/microsoft Bing...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ms store app disappeared