Windows 10: MS Store and Edge in Taskbar on Reboot

Discus and support MS Store and Edge in Taskbar on Reboot in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Is there a way (that is not significantly more difficult than unpinning each time) to prevent Store and Edge from re-appearing on the taskbar on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by tmartin32, Sep 26, 2018.

1. tmartin32 Win User

MS Store and Edge in Taskbar on Reboot

Is there a way (that is not significantly more difficult than unpinning each time) to prevent Store and Edge from re-appearing on the taskbar on reboot?

:)

tmartin32, Sep 26, 2018
  2. AndreTen Win User

View Poll Results: Do you use Edge as your primary browser??

I found suggestion on MS forums that could work. Did you tried this?

AndreTen, Sep 26, 2018
  3. Flash player in Windows Phone - MS Edge

Mister Azaruddin,

Did You prove to do your suggestion to enable flash player on MS Edge on Windows phone 10 ?

It seems not.

Regards,

Paulo Ernane

PauloErnane, Sep 26, 2018
  4. MS Store and Edge in Taskbar on Reboot

Microsoft Edge Does Not Appear in Taskbar

I worked through steps 1 and 2 with no problems detected. I have not experienced Edge crashing so I don't think items 3 or 4 are applicable. There were no updates available within settings for Edge.

LarryBird210, Sep 26, 2018
Thema:

MS Store and Edge in Taskbar on Reboot

1. MS Store and Edge in Taskbar on Reboot - Similar Threads - Store Edge Taskbar

2. remove MS edge from taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    remove MS edge from taskbar: i have read articles on how to do this but Edge is not even listed under notifications as something i can turn off. I went to Settings and Personalization and it is not there. I removed it once before but don't remember how. i don't want to remove it from Start list just from...
  3. MS Edge

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MS Edge: Why does MS Edge keep asking me to enter passwords. This browser seems incapable of maintaining access to passwords and cookie settings. They disappear about once per day I'm now going back to using Chrome as I'm fed up with this feature of Edge!!!...
  4. MS EDGE

MS EDGE: is there anything i can do in short of deleting this disaster to make it work correctly.it the worst browser ive ever used. used the old edge it was ok.this is absolutely horrible..thxs...
  5. MS Edge

MS Edge: How can i revert back to the previous version of edge https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-edge/aed3a24c-53d3-46b0-b0ff-f0c8859025f4
  6. MS Edge

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    MS Edge: I am having an issue. My computer must comply with CMS HIPAA requirements. My company utilizes a screen saver that performs background work when it is activated. Since MS Edge preloads actions even though it is not active my screen saver thinks that the computer is active and...
  7. windows 10 MS Edge icon on taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 MS Edge icon on taskbar: Windows 10...Edge shortcut is on the taskbar and functional when clicked...but there is no graphic image on it...it's just space on the bar. Opened Task Manager, under processes tab, scrolling down to and clicking on "Microsoft Edge - Shortcut (5)" lists 5 processes, three...
  8. MS Edge

MS Edge: Always when i open a new tap in MS-Edge by Strg+t this browser opens a new tap but i cant start writing at once. First i have to click into the damn adressfield. Why is the adressfield not preselected. What die MS-Developers think the users intention might be after opening a...
  9. MS Edge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Edge: Edge will NOT start. Have done repair and reset and Edge will not start. How do I un-install and re-install? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_tools/ms-edge/cc9459bf-b326-4f86-b75e-f06d3a1ad73b
  10. MS Edge Causing Reboots and BSOD?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MS Edge Causing Reboots and BSOD?: I am hoping to get some help with a problem I have had now for about 10 months. I have to say in advance I am not an expert like most of you but I am more than capable of following instructions to retrieve any logs from my system etc. To put my issue simply Microsoft Edge...