Windows 10: MS Store and MS apps continually post critical runtime errors

Discus and support MS Store and MS apps continually post critical runtime errors in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have an HP Pavilion 590 (with Intel Optane memory) that has continually posted critical errors of the following form since new. 0x3D55: Package... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DanPalumbo, Sep 17, 2018.

1. MS Store and MS apps continually post critical runtime errors

I have an HP Pavilion 590 (with Intel Optane memory) that has continually posted critical errors of the following form since new.

0x3D55: Package family Microsoft.SomeMSapp runtime information is corrupted. Attempting to correct the issue.

These errors occur at login and apply randomly to various MS apps such as Zune, XBox and even Store.

I have reset these apps ad nauseum.

I have searched forums for solutions with no luck.

Is there anything you know of that I can do besides a fresh install??

Thanks

Dan

:)

DanPalumbo, Sep 17, 2018

2. MS Store upgrade .Net Native Runtime Package 1.1.23101.0 app always

Every time I try to check the app in the Store that app .Net Native Runtime Package 1.1.23101.0 appear in the list.

Solutions?

red5goahead, Sep 17, 2018
  3. Phaewryn Win User
    Error: ucrtbase.terminate not located in the dynamic link library api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll

Open elevated cmd.
    Type the following command: regsvr32 /u api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll.
    Type the following command: regsvr32 /i api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll.
    Close cmd. Shut down. Restart.
    Here's the page that lists the commands: Regsvr32 - Register a DLL - Windows CMD - SS64.com

That being said, I also did a registry cleaning, and it also had a pending update that went through that was apparently awaiting a full shut down. It might very well have just been that.

Microsoft can nudge all they want, I'm keeping this older model laptop on 7, it's not powerful enough for the bloat of 10. I was very near to running a sfc scan (I was going to make that my last thing to set it to do before retiring to bed for the night) and then putting the windows disc in and repairing the install like you suggested tomorrow if the sfc repair didn't work.

Phaewryn, Sep 17, 2018
  4. MS Store and MS apps continually post critical runtime errors

new app in ms-store

Error message 'need a new app to open ms-store

AbelFadele, Sep 17, 2018
Thema:

MS Store and MS apps continually post critical runtime errors

1. MS Store and MS apps continually post critical runtime errors - Similar Threads - Store apps continually

2. MS Store App Updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Store App Updates: Hi,We have a slight issue and i'm a bit stuck.We have a GPO that auto updates the MS Store apps.This is fine.However, if we have users that have previously logged onto a machine, it wont update the apps for those users seemingly.This means we have machines with out of date MS...
  3. ms store error

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    ms store error: I've been trying to download some apps from the ms store and it doesn't work, it keeps saying error on out end, try again later.I need a fix for this please.thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-store-error/b59e28ab-791c-4c79-ace0-6eba143fa72b
  4. ms store error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ms store error: I've been trying to download some apps from the ms store and it doesn't work, it keeps saying error on out end, try again later.I need a fix for this please.thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-store-error/b59e28ab-791c-4c79-ace0-6eba143fa72b
  5. ms store error

6. MS Store Apps

MS Store Apps: Is it possible to force updates of the MS Store apps via GPO? Currently our users do not have access to update the apps via the MS Store as we lock down their access to the store....
  7. MS Store Apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Store Apps: Is it possible to force updates of the MS Store apps via GPO? Currently our users do not have access to update the apps via the MS Store as we lock down their access to the store....
  8. MS Store Apps

9. MS STORE APP

MS STORE APP: MS Store app along with other preinstalled apps in win 10 pro has disappeared. Tried the suggested powershell solution but does not work for me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-store-app/5c89cd5c-5782-4cd2-99a5-3d18bce54136
  10. MS-Store app not working

MS-Store app not working: Hello Community, A view days ago I had to install the Microsoft HoloLens App on my developement-pc which has no internet access. Therefore I received a .appx File downloaded from Microsoft Business Store and all corresponding dependencies .NET.Native.Framework.. and so ....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 0x3d55: package family microsoft.windowscamera_8wekyb3d8bbwe runtime information is corrupted. attempting to correct the issue.

2. 0x3d55: package family microsoft.yourphone_8wekyb3d8bbwe runtime information is corrupted. attempting to correct the issue.

3. 0x8007139f: package family microsoft.windows.photos_8wekyb3d8bbwe runtime information is corrupted but we cannot repair it at this time.

4. 0x3D55: Package family Microsoft.WindowsAlarms_8wekyb3d8bbwe runtime information is corrupted. Attempting to correct the issue.,
  5. 0x3D55: Package family MICROSOFT.WINDOWS.PHOTOS_8WEKYB3D8BBWE runtime information is corrupted. Attempting to correct the issue.,
  6. 0x8007139F: Package family MICROSOFT.YOURPHONE_8WEKYB3D8BBWE runtime information is corrupted but we cannot repair it at this time.,
  7. Microsoft.YourPhone_8wekyb3d8bbwe,
  8. 0x3D55: Package family MICROSOFT.WINDOWSSTORE_8WEKYB3D8BBWE runtime information is corrupted. Attempting to correct the issue.,
  9. 0x3D55: Package family microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps_8wekyb3d8bbwe runtime information is corrupted. Attempting to correct the issue.,
  10. package family microsoft.windows.photos_8wekyb3d8bbwe runtime information is corrupted but we cannot repair it at this time.,
  11. 0x3d55 runtime information is corrupted,
  12. ms store package runtime information is corrupted,
  13. www.windowsphoneinfo.com,
  14. 0x8007139F groove Package family Microsoft.WindowsStore runtime information is corrupted but we cannot repair it at this time.,
  15. 0x8007139f: package family microsoft.windowsalarms_8wekyb3d8bbwe runtime information is corrupted but we cannot repair it at this time