Windows 10: MS Store and Search Will Not Load

Discus and support MS Store and Search Will Not Load in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi. I recently updated to 1903 and everything had been working fine. Now when I try to open MS store it will not load (says to refresh or report) and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by andyouf, Jun 21, 2019.

1. andyouf Win User

MS Store and Search Will Not Load

Hi. I recently updated to 1903 and everything had been working fine. Now when I try to open MS store it will not load (says to refresh or report) and when I start typing in search to open an application nothing comes up...just black space and some blue dots continually blinking. I have run Dism/restore health and sfc/scannow, no issues were found. Have restarted a few times.

It has no problem connecting with MS update, my calendar, and other MS services. Cortana works fine.
    The search troubleshooter does not do anything. The MS store troubleshooter says "hanging or crashing apps"...not fixed. Nothing has been added or changed since just a few hours ago when everything was fine.

Ran this in PowerShell and got a bunch of red with "app not found."
    Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)AppXManifest.xml”}\

Edit: Restarting Windows Explorer in task manager fixed search. MS store is opening too but certain parts such as "downloads and updates" or "Apps" will not load. Code: 0x000001F7

:)

andyouf, Jun 21, 2019
  2. fussybob Win User

IE11 Google Toolbar no auto search suggestions, no search history?

Since the last Win 10 update my Google Toolbar won't list any search suggestions as I type and there is no search history listed. The Google tool bar will allow a search, but after a few searches no search history shows and no "clear search" button is listed either.

I have turnd on "Suggest searches as you type", and "store search histroy on my computer" in the Google Toolbar options.

Any suggestions to fix this?

fussybob, Jun 21, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Store and Solitaire apps will not load

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to run Built in Troubleshooter, Reset Store and check if it helps.

Step 1:

Please follow the steps below to run Built in Troubleshooter:

• Type troubleshooting in the Search area on the taskbar.
    • Click on View all on the left panel of the Troubleshooting Windows.
    • Select Windows store Apps.
    • Follow the on screen instruction.

Step 2: Reset the Windows Store.

Please follow the steps below to Reset Store.

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type wsreset.exe. Press Enter.
    Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Jun 21, 2019
  4. MS Store and Search Will Not Load

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jun 21, 2019
Thema:

MS Store and Search Will Not Load

1. MS Store and Search Will Not Load - Similar Threads - Store Search Load

2. ms store closeing when loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ms store closeing when loading: when i try when i clear cache of ms store it still it does nothing repairing it does nothing reseting it does nothing also sfc says Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations....
  3. ms store closeing when loading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ms store closeing when loading: when i try when i clear cache of ms store it still it does nothing repairing it does nothing reseting it does nothing also sfc says Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations....
  4. Cortana, Search, and MS Store aren't functioning properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cortana, Search, and MS Store aren't functioning properly: Window 10 Observed behaviors:Cortana crashes immediately upon opening.Search crashes immediately upon opening, Both from the taskbar as well as File Explorer.Store opens, will search for apps, but crashes when I try to access one.I've been through every commonly known repair...
  5. Cortana, Search, and MS Store aren't functioning properly

Cortana, Search, and MS Store aren't functioning properly: Window 10 Observed behaviors:Cortana crashes immediately upon opening.Search crashes immediately upon opening, Both from the taskbar as well as File Explorer.Store opens, will search for apps, but crashes when I try to access one.I've been through every commonly known repair...
  6. Minecraft from ms store stuck on loading screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft from ms store stuck on loading screen.: Minecraft is stuck on red loading screen... It is version 1.16.40 and i have bought it from ms store... I have hard reset my laptop and have reinstalled minecraft but it still doesnt work. Another thing i have noticed is that it does not appear in task manager. Need help...
  7. MS Store not loading or updating apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MS Store not loading or updating apps: For about 4 weeks now might be even longer the MS Store app has not been working correctly. In the beginning updating apps became incredibly slow until now the blue circle of dots just spins continuously, not even listing what app/s need updating. Pressing the Get Updates...
  8. MS Store apps icons are missing in search results

in Cortana
    MS Store apps icons are missing in search results: I get the same issue as described here https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-icons-missing-in-start-menu-search-results/3a8ce022-1a91-4041-b953-becb0619932d To reproduce it I Open Start menu Type an app name (UWP app only) Look at the search results...
  9. MS Store and Search Will Not Load

in Windows 10 Support
    MS Store and Search Will Not Load: Hi. I recently updated to 1903 and everything had been working fine. Now when I try to open MS store it will not load (says to refresh or report) and when I start typing in search to open an application nothing comes up...just black space and some blue dots continually...
  10. app down load from MS store

app down load from MS store: I can not down load apps from MS app store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-down-load-from-ms-store/8e7682e0-5696-4a98-9503-26cf8e270d4e