Windows 10: ms store apos now downloading for 3 days now

Discus and support ms store apos now downloading for 3 days now in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am on windows 10 home ed 1909 latest ms store update i got apps in pending last 3 days how to fix?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Tjm19633, Feb 3, 2020.

1. Tjm19633 Win User

ms store apos now downloading for 3 days now

I am on windows 10 home ed 1909 latest ms store update i got apps in pending last 3 days how to fix?

:)

Tjm19633, Feb 3, 2020

2. APO Option for Microsoft Account Payment Options

• Where are you trying to add the APO address?

Under "Account">""Payment Options">"Add Payment Option">"Choose Payment Option to Add">"Add a credit card or debit card", the drop down menu for "State" does not include AE or AP.

• Are you getting any error message while updating the address?
    When I put "APO" in the "City" field, the error is: "Check the city in your address. There appears to be an error in it."

Just Tired, Feb 3, 2020
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    3 Apps Not Downloading

Hi Omer,

Upon analyzing the details you have provided, there are a lot of possible causes why this issue occurred. We suggest
    that you perform these methods of troubleshooting
    and check if there's any changes:

Method 1: Run the Troubleshooter.

To do this, please follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting
      and hit
      Enter.

• Choose
      Hardware and Sound.

• Click on
      Windows Store Apps
      to run the Troubleshooter.

After running the
    Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter, run the
    Windows Update Troubleshooter. Kindly follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting
      and hit
      Enter.

• Choose
      System and Security.

• Click on
      Windows Update
      to
      run the Troubleshooter.

Method 2: Reset Windows Store.

To do this, follow these steps:

• Press
      Windows Key + R.

• Type
      WSReset.exe
      and hit
      Enter.

• Restart
      your computer

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Feb 3, 2020
  4. ms store apos now downloading for 3 days now

3 Apps Not Downloading

Hi Kem Mon,

Today i tried the two methods but really it didn't work

OmerHijazi, Feb 3, 2020
Thema:

ms store apos now downloading for 3 days now

1. ms store apos now downloading for 3 days now - Similar Threads - store apos downloading

2. New downloaded apps from MS Store now requires MS Store to open them

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New downloaded apps from MS Store now requires MS Store to open them: Hello everyone. I am running Win 10 Home, Version 22H2, O.S. Build 19045.2846. I noticed this morning that when I downloaded a simple App from MS Store that in order to open the App after downloading it took me to MS Store in order to get it open. I tried this with several...
  3. New downloaded apps from MS Store now requires MS Store to open them

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New downloaded apps from MS Store now requires MS Store to open them: Hello everyone. I am running Win 10 Home, Version 22H2, O.S. Build 19045.2846. I noticed this morning that when I downloaded a simple App from MS Store that in order to open the App after downloading it took me to MS Store in order to get it open. I tried this with several...
  4. New downloaded apps from MS Store now requires MS Store to open them

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. MSN.com won't load, 3 days now did all the fixes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSN.com won't load, 3 days now did all the fixes: MSN.com won't load, I used it twice daily if not more, for 3 days now a blank page with the black loading line. I checked on Google Chrome updated, and trusted websites, cleared cached, and reloaded PC, checked settings, and checked all your answers on MSN.com not loading for...
  6. MSN.com won't load, 3 days now did all the fixes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MSN.com won't load, 3 days now did all the fixes: MSN.com won't load, I used it twice daily if not more, for 3 days now a blank page with the black loading line. I checked on Google Chrome updated, and trusted websites, cleared cached, and reloaded PC, checked settings, and checked all your answers on MSN.com not loading for...
  7. MSN.com won't load, 3 days now did all the fixes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. microsoft store being a joke for 2 days now

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft store being a joke for 2 days now: i bought forza horizon 4 the store will NOT install it no matter what i do -WSRESET.EXE does nothing and just runs forever -powershell commands dont do anything -the troubleshooter is useless -the hardreset trough settings does nothing -fixes for WSRESET don't work at...
  9. How to download Ms office 2007 apps now????

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to download Ms office 2007 apps now????: My PC have MS office 2007 apps installed and activated. But now I reset my PC. So, I lost Ms office 2007 apps. How can I download and install that Ms office 2007 apps????...
  10. Windows 10X emulator image is now available for download in the MS Store, but the page...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10X emulator image is now available for download in the MS Store, but the page...: There's a dev article here that provides MS Store links to download the emulator and the image to test apps in Windows 10X. The emulator installs just fine, but the MS Store sits on an infinite loading screen if you wanna download the Windows 10X image itself. Does anyone...