Windows 10: MS-Store app not starting

Discus and support MS-Store app not starting in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello Community, a view days ago I installed the Microsoft HoloLens App on my offline-computer. Therefore I downloaded all necessary files from... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by SilverLifee, Apr 27, 2021.

1. MS-Store app not starting

Hello Community, a view days ago I installed the Microsoft HoloLens App on my offline-computer. Therefore I downloaded all necessary files from Microsoft Business Store including the dependencies and the correct installer. Now after the Installation, when I start the Application there are no errors, but the window closes immediate after opening.I already did all common troubleshooting from this site https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil.... as well as the Troubleshooter of Windows but without any success. Now, the last possible reason for this misbehavior I have in mind i

:)

SilverLifee, Apr 27, 2021

2. Uninstalling MS Store apps?

I uninstalled them (Revo Uninstaller) but in MS Store all the apps are still on the list... with "Install" button next to them. I want to remove them from that list.

TomazDrnovsek, Apr 27, 2021
  3. Store crashes in window 10 : you'll need a new app to open this: ms-windows-store

I just added my wife, Melissa, as a new user account and now the Microsoft Store app is not even listed. When I click on adding an app from your Edge homepage it still shows the window:

You'll need a new app to open this ms-windows-store

I have already typed in the powershell commands suggested and restarted and its still not working. What is the next step? I am using a Dell XPS All In One that started with WIndows 8 - upgraded to 8.1 and then upgraded to WIndows 10.

Thanks in advance, Jeff

MelissaDickman, Apr 27, 2021
  4. MS-Store app not starting

Remove non-operable App downloaded from MS App Store, to remove Already Own

Remove App downloaded from Microsoft Store App Store because:

I mistakenly downloaded on PC (MS Surface). When I try to install the app on my phone, it says - already owned. But I cannot get access to, or install it, on the phone. I have tried all steps as suggested in link below.

Microsoft store says i already own the app

I can hide the app in my account library on the pc but to no affect on the phone.

The app does not appear on either the PC Application list (in Settings), nor in the phone list of Apps.

I want to install the app on my phone.

CSCSCSCS_001, Apr 27, 2021
Thema:

MS-Store app not starting

1. MS-Store app not starting - Similar Threads - Store app starting

2. MS Store Apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MS Store Apps: Is it possible to force updates of the MS Store apps via GPO? Currently our users do not have access to update the apps via the MS Store as we lock down their access to the store....
  3. MS Store Apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Store Apps: Is it possible to force updates of the MS Store apps via GPO? Currently our users do not have access to update the apps via the MS Store as we lock down their access to the store....
  4. MS Store Apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. MS STORE APP

MS STORE APP: MS Store app along with other preinstalled apps in win 10 pro has disappeared. Tried the suggested powershell solution but does not work for me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-store-app/5c89cd5c-5782-4cd2-99a5-3d18bce54136
  6. Start Menu missing apps installed from MS Store

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start Menu missing apps installed from MS Store: I installed 3D Builder into my Windows 10. The app, while fully functional through extension links -- double click an associated file and 3D Builder opens and works properly -- I do not have any mention of it in my Start Menu. The menu looks something like this: # 3D...
  7. No vetting of APPS on the MS APP STORE

No vetting of APPS on the MS APP STORE: I downloaded a few deal of the day APPS yesterday. One clearly appeared to be from VLC as used LOGO. However: It is only an app with links to some YouTube VLC tutorials and other links to alleged VLC experts. It is really bad. The DANGEROUS part is the developer also...
  8. Unable to open Start Menu, Store, and other MS apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to open Start Menu, Store, and other MS apps: This has been going on for a while. After the 1903 update, I was unable to access the start menu, the store and several apps that were not pinned to my task bar or desktop. I tried multiple solutions and was finally able to get the start menu to work after rolling back the...
  9. MS Store App Start Up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Store App Start Up: Hi, I have a app I got from Windows Store and I want to add it to Start up, so basically my PC boots, logs in and the app starts. I know the app is located (I think) in the hidden C:\Program Files location. There are multiple entries for the app but I have found the exe...
  10. ms-windows-store the app didn't start Windows 10

ms-windows-store the app didn't start Windows 10: Hello when I try to start the microsoft store I have the message: “ms-windows-store the app didn't start”. This is a big problem because Adobe XD nit run because if that store. The strange it was fine and now not works. I tried to uninstall with “Get-AppxPackage...