Windows 10: MS-Store app not working

Discus and support MS-Store app not working in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello Community, A view days ago I had to install the Microsoft HoloLens App on my developement-pc which has no internet access. Therefore I... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by SilverLifee, Mar 26, 2021.

1. MS-Store app not working

Hello Community,

A view days ago I had to install the Microsoft HoloLens App on my developement-pc which has no internet access. Therefore I received a .appx File downloaded from Microsoft Business Store and all corresponding dependencies .NET.Native.Framework.. and so . To Install the dependencys I renamed them to end with .appx and installed it via the common Installer. Afterwards I was successfully able to install the HoloLens App´s .appx file in the same way Before this, it threw errors that dependencies are missing, which I installed as described.

Now, when I start the Microsoft HoloLens Application, it closes immediately and I have no real idea how to fix this. I was thinking that maybe a license is missing, but therefore I found no information how to add License-files encoded or decoded and downloadable from Business-store as well to my HoloLens App. Can anybody help me, how to make the Application work on my pc?

Thanks in Advance!

:)

SilverLifee, Mar 26, 2021

2. Uninstalling MS Store apps?

I uninstalled them (Revo Uninstaller) but in MS Store all the apps are still on the list... with "Install" button next to them. I want to remove them from that list.

TomazDrnovsek, Mar 26, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. MS-Store app not working :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Mar 26, 2021
  4. MS-Store app not working

Store crashes in window 10 : you'll need a new app to open this: ms-windows-store

I just added my wife, Melissa, as a new user account and now the Microsoft Store app is not even listed. When I click on adding an app from your Edge homepage it still shows the window:

You'll need a new app to open this ms-windows-store

I have already typed in the powershell commands suggested and restarted and its still not working. What is the next step? I am using a Dell XPS All In One that started with WIndows 8 - upgraded to 8.1 and then upgraded to WIndows 10.

Thanks in advance, Jeff

MelissaDickman, Mar 26, 2021
Thema:

MS-Store app not working

1. MS-Store app not working - Similar Threads - Store app working

2. MS Store and apps aren't working.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MS Store and apps aren't working.: Most of the apps such as settings , Microsoft store , and 3rd parties from the store including NVIDIA Control Panel aren't working. It ends up giving a bar acting like if its going to install. I made this Gaming PC 2 weeks ago and Its not working with any apps. How can I fix...
  3. MS Store and apps aren't working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Store and apps aren't working.: Most of the apps such as settings , Microsoft store , and 3rd parties from the store including NVIDIA Control Panel aren't working. It ends up giving a bar acting like if its going to install. I made this Gaming PC 2 weeks ago and Its not working with any apps. How can I fix...
  4. MS Store and apps aren't working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. MS Store Apps

MS Store Apps: Is it possible to force updates of the MS Store apps via GPO? Currently our users do not have access to update the apps via the MS Store as we lock down their access to the store....
  6. MS Store Apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Store Apps: Is it possible to force updates of the MS Store apps via GPO? Currently our users do not have access to update the apps via the MS Store as we lock down their access to the store....
  7. MS Store Apps

8. Microsoft Store and other MS apps not working

Microsoft Store and other MS apps not working: I tried doing the powershell to reset my Microsoft store but it says... Add-AppxPackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073D02, The package could not be installed because resources it modifies are currently in use. error 0x80073D02: Unable to install because the...
  9. MS STORE APP

MS STORE APP: MS Store app along with other preinstalled apps in win 10 pro has disappeared. Tried the suggested powershell solution but does not work for me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-store-app/5c89cd5c-5782-4cd2-99a5-3d18bce54136
  10. MS Store Not Working

MS Store Not Working: I cannot download any apps from the MS Store. It tells me I own this product but when I press install it says it is starting download but then after a while it says it cannot install the app and will try later? Generally I don't use the Ms Store so I don't know how long I...