Windows 10: MS Store App Stuck in Download Queue

Discus and support MS Store App Stuck in Download Queue in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The MS Store app on my Dell laptop on v2004 is continually stuck in the download queue. It updates, Store closes then reappears but with the same... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Steve C, Sep 20, 2020.

1. Steve C Win User

MS Store App Stuck in Download Queue

The MS Store app on my Dell laptop on v2004 is continually stuck in the download queue. It updates, Store closes then reappears but with the same download still present. I've run wsrest and reset the Store app to no avail and run the Windows Apps troubleshooter.

MS Store App Stuck in Download Queue [​IMG]

:)

Steve C, Sep 20, 2020

2. App in queue in Windows Store but not downloading

I have Windows 10. I wanted to download iHeart Radio. I clicked the button. Says it's in queue but isn't downloading. I read a suggestion to use WSRESET. Does that completely reset Widows so that you lose your bookmarks/other apps on the computer?
    I upgraded from 8.1 and the store worked fine with it.

BarbaraGreer, Sep 20, 2020
  3. bamp Win User
    Download Queue

When I try to download an app from the store it puts it in a download queue and it says it's downloading, but it's not! Just sits there for days, any ideas?

4. John Vil Win User

Windows Store App stuck downloading but when refreshed changes amount downloaded.

Hi,

One possible reason why your download is stuck may be due to a corrupted file. We suggest that you try the following steps below:

Method 1: Sign out/sign in

• Open the Windows Store app.
    • Click on the account logo in the upper-right corner of the app, then click on your account name.
    • Click on you account name in the new box, then click Sign out.
    • Click on the icon in the upper-right corner again, then click Sign in and choose your account name again.

Method 2: Reset Windows Store cache

• Click Start, then type wsreset and select wsreset.
    • When the Store app opens, see if your downloads are working.

Let us know if you will need further assistance.

John Vil, Sep 20, 2020
Thema:

1. MS Store App Stuck in Download Queue - Similar Threads - Store App Stuck

2. Microsoft Store - DLC stuck in queue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Store - DLC stuck in queue: Hi, I currently have a problem with the Microsoft Store. A few days ago there was a promo on Twitch Prime of a free DLC from a game I don't own. I have activated the DLC because why not, now it's just stuck in the queue saying it can't be installed because the base game...
  3. Can Not Download Apps From MS Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can Not Download Apps From MS Store: Tried to DL the calculator app from MS store since it is missing on my inherited PC with W10. It said I don't have the app to do it. Then tried to DL the download app. Told me the same thing again. How to fix this problem?...
  4. Download queue stuck, unable to download any apps.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Download queue stuck, unable to download any apps.: Hello, I have been having an issue with my Windows Store where the download queue is stuck with the following downloads: [ATTACH] I am unable to download any new apps because of this. I have tried force stopping, resetting and also clearing the cache of the Windows...
  5. download queue

download queue: I have several apps in my download queue that I can't delete or complete the download https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-queue/ac61935d-20bf-46b2-b373-50136f25e4d5
  6. Windows store downloads stuck in the download queue.

Windows store downloads stuck in the download queue.: Recently, I redeemed a code for Windows 10 Minecraft on Windows Store, and it all went smoothly up until I tried to physically install the game. For the past 7 hours, Minecraft has been in the download queue, saying that it's "starting download..." when nothing has actually...
  7. "Name not available" app stuck in Windows Store download queue, so I can't download Gears 5

"Name not available" app stuck in Windows Store download queue, so I can't download Gears 5: While trying to preload Gears 5 I've somehow got an app named "Name not available" stuck in my download queue along with Gears 5 itself. Whenever I try to download either it tries to download both, before I get error "Code: 0x80070070". I can remove Gears 5, but it reappears...
  8. Xbox gamepass for pc download stuck at queue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox gamepass for pc download stuck at queue: I saw this question replied to before, but the answer was 'have you tried switching it off and switching it on again?' - and the post was locked for some reason - so I am asking the same question (as that standard tech answer did not work for me). I tried to download a game...
  9. Windows store apps in the download queue pending forever

Windows store apps in the download queue pending forever: [ATTACH] This is what it looks like. Essentially, my problem is that there are two non-existent downloads in the download queue, making what I want to download (or in this case update) be pending forever. I tried logging out and signing back in the store, using wsreset.exe,...
  10. Download Queue

Download Queue: When I try to download an app from the store it puts it in a download queue and it says it's downloading, but it's not! Just sits there for days, any ideas? 55344