Windows 10: MS STORE APP

Discus and support MS STORE APP in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; MS Store app along with other preinstalled apps in win 10 pro has disappeared. Tried the suggested powershell solution but does not work for me?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by DouglasEckerman1, May 20, 2021.

1. MS STORE APP

MS Store app along with other preinstalled apps in win 10 pro has disappeared. Tried the suggested powershell solution but does not work for me?

:)

DouglasEckerman1, May 20, 2021

2. Uninstalling MS Store apps?

I uninstalled them (Revo Uninstaller) but in MS Store all the apps are still on the list... with "Install" button next to them. I want to remove them from that list.

TomazDrnovsek, May 20, 2021
  3. Remove non-operable App downloaded from MS App Store, to remove Already Own

Remove App downloaded from Microsoft Store App Store because:

I mistakenly downloaded on PC (MS Surface). When I try to install the app on my phone, it says - already owned. But I cannot get access to, or install it, on the phone. I have tried all steps as suggested in link below.

Microsoft store says i already own the app

I can hide the app in my account library on the pc but to no affect on the phone.

The app does not appear on either the PC Application list (in Settings), nor in the phone list of Apps.

I want to install the app on my phone.

CSCSCSCS_001, May 20, 2021
  4. Rose Cal Win User

MS STORE APP

Error message 'you'll need a new app to open this ms-windows-store'

Hi Adam,

A possible factor why you're having this issue is due to a corrupted app file. To better isolate your concern, Answer the following questions below:

• Did you get any error messages when you're trying to open Windows Store apps?
    • Which version of Windows are you using?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps on this article:
    How to re-register Windows Store Apps in Windows 10 / 8.
    It will provide steps in re-registering Windows Store Apps.

Let us know if you need additional assistance.

Rose Cal, May 20, 2021
Thema:

MS STORE APP

1. MS STORE APP - Similar Threads - STORE APP

2. Apps on Microsoft store get stuck downloading and wont cancel downloads.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps on Microsoft store get stuck downloading and wont cancel downloads.: Went through every possible way to fix the Microsoft store. Just to be clear heres a list of troubleshooting that has NOT worked to fix my issue. 1. I recommend temporarily uninstalling or disabling any third-party antivirus or firewall software you may have installed. These...
  3. Apps on Microsoft store get stuck downloading and wont cancel downloads.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps on Microsoft store get stuck downloading and wont cancel downloads.: Went through every possible way to fix the Microsoft store. Just to be clear heres a list of troubleshooting that has NOT worked to fix my issue. 1. I recommend temporarily uninstalling or disabling any third-party antivirus or firewall software you may have installed. These...
  4. After i cancelled my Game Pass Ultimate subscription my microsoft store and xbox app dont...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After i cancelled my Game Pass Ultimate subscription my microsoft store and xbox app dont...: A week ago i cancelled my Game Pass Ultimate Subscription and now when i try to install something on the Windows Store or the Xbox App it doesn't let me. On the Xbox App it deleted all my apps i had on it. I already tried resetting and repairing both apps but they remain the...
  5. After i cancelled my Game Pass Ultimate subscription my microsoft store and xbox app dont...

After i cancelled my Game Pass Ultimate subscription my microsoft store and xbox app dont...: A week ago i cancelled my Game Pass Ultimate Subscription and now when i try to install something on the Windows Store or the Xbox App it doesn't let me. On the Xbox App it deleted all my apps i had on it. I already tried resetting and repairing both apps but they remain the...
  6. I bought a new desktop, and I have not been able to download an app in my Microsoft store,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought a new desktop, and I have not been able to download an app in my Microsoft store,...: I bought a new desktop, and I have not been able to download an app in my Microsoft store, I need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-a-new-desktop-and-i-have-not-been-able-to/8d653e86-d1d1-4ca6-870b-0b56331cf7b6
  7. I bought a new desktop, and I have not been able to download an app in my Microsoft store,...

I bought a new desktop, and I have not been able to download an app in my Microsoft store,...: I bought a new desktop, and I have not been able to download an app in my Microsoft store, I need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-a-new-desktop-and-i-have-not-been-able-to/8d653e86-d1d1-4ca6-870b-0b56331cf7b6
  8. Where do you see the date an app was last updated in the Microsoft Store?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Where do you see the date an app was last updated in the Microsoft Store?: I would like to see the date and revision of an App in the Microsoft Store before I decide to install that application not the revision of applications that are already installed on my PC. I would have assumed that such critical information should be available in the...
  9. Where do you see the date an app was last updated in the Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where do you see the date an app was last updated in the Microsoft Store?: I would like to see the date and revision of an App in the Microsoft Store before I decide to install that application not the revision of applications that are already installed on my PC. I would have assumed that such critical information should be available in the...
  10. Where do you see the date an app was last updated in the Microsoft Store?