Windows 10: MS store apps crash after latest Windows 10 update

Discus and support MS store apps crash after latest Windows 10 update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I installed the latest update KB458912 afew days ago. Since then all of the MS Store apps crash when I attempt toopen them. I have tried many of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GeorgeFabel, Apr 22, 2021.

1. MS store apps crash after latest Windows 10 update

[COLOR=rgba0, 0, 0, 1]I installed the latest update KB458912 afew days ago. Since then all of the MS Store apps crash when I attempt toopen them. I have tried many of the suggestions from previous discussionsof this issue and none have been successful. This issue also occurred ona previous Windows update a couple of months ago and I ended up having toreinstall Windows. This is a time consuming and tedious processreinstalling applications and setting up windows preferences. Is there asolution that would avoid this problem in the future?[/COLOR]

:)

GeorgeFabel, Apr 22, 2021
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, Apr 22, 2021
  3. Windows Store Apps will not install after latest Windows Update

Hi,

Error 0x80073cfe that started after the latest Windows update may occur in Windows Store due to corrupted package repository. For us to fix this error, we suggest that you reset the Windows Store cache and try installing apps again. To reset the Windows
    Store cache, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R to open the Run window.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press Enter.

Keep us in the loop with the result.

Gerard Qui, Apr 22, 2021
  4. MS store apps crash after latest Windows 10 update

Store crashes in window 10 : you'll need a new app to open this: ms-windows-store

I just added my wife, Melissa, as a new user account and now the Microsoft Store app is not even listed. When I click on adding an app from your Edge homepage it still shows the window:

You'll need a new app to open this ms-windows-store

I have already typed in the powershell commands suggested and restarted and its still not working. What is the next step? I am using a Dell XPS All In One that started with WIndows 8 - upgraded to 8.1 and then upgraded to WIndows 10.

Thanks in advance, Jeff

MelissaDickman, Apr 22, 2021
Thema:

MS store apps crash after latest Windows 10 update

1. MS store apps crash after latest Windows 10 update - Similar Threads - store apps crash

2. Microsoft Store & Mail app not working after latest Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store & Mail app not working after latest Windows 10 update: HiAfter the latest update to my Windows 10 Laptop the Mail app doesn't work and the Microsoft Store won't open either. What is going on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-mail-app-not-working-after-latest/84a1d6bf-6bff-4bcc-b6a5-f98a45419403
  3. Microsoft Store & Mail app not working after latest Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store & Mail app not working after latest Windows 10 update: HiAfter the latest update to my Windows 10 Laptop the Mail app doesn't work and the Microsoft Store won't open either. What is going on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-mail-app-not-working-after-latest/84a1d6bf-6bff-4bcc-b6a5-f98a45419403
  4. MS Store App Updates

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MS Store App Updates: Hi,We have a slight issue and i'm a bit stuck.We have a GPO that auto updates the MS Store apps.This is fine.However, if we have users that have previously logged onto a machine, it wont update the apps for those users seemingly.This means we have machines with out of date MS...
  5. MS Store App Updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Store App Updates: Hi,We have a slight issue and i'm a bit stuck.We have a GPO that auto updates the MS Store apps.This is fine.However, if we have users that have previously logged onto a machine, it wont update the apps for those users seemingly.This means we have machines with out of date MS...
  6. MS Store App Updates

7. Crashes after latest Windows update?

in Browsers and Email
    Crashes after latest Windows update?: Hello, I have the problem that after the update I have some violent jerks during gambling and even freezes and bluescreens. Can anyone help me? The following appears in Event Display: Critical Kernel Power 41 Abstürze nach neuestem Windows update?
  8. Apps Crashing after latest Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Apps Crashing after latest Windows 10 Update: Hey Guys, my Little Brother was playing Minecraft last night. After he shut the Pc down the Update was installed. This morning he tried to start it again and the Pc had a blackscreen, after trying again suddenly Chrome Tabs crashed so i tried some things: 1. I tried...
  9. MS Store app missing after scheduled Windows 10 update

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MS Store app missing after scheduled Windows 10 update: Windows 10 did a scheduled update on my laptop recently. Following the update and restart most of the apps became inoperable. The primary issue seems to be a missing MS Store App. A constant error message appears that I need MS-Windows-Store when attempting to open or...
  10. Latest Store App Updates in Windows 10

Latest Store App Updates in Windows 10: All Store App Updates and Microsoft Updates can now be found in this Thread. This is to make it easier for members to find once an App has been updated or upgraded, also for any member to add their own that they find in the store to add. This will hopefully let members...