Windows 10: MS Store can't uninstall/play game

Discus and support MS Store can't uninstall/play game in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Hi! I downloaded Sea of Thieves and i played it a lot, i had a new problem, i couldn't downloaded anything, then i deleted the Registry... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/BenTheBadCoder, Feb 4, 2021.

1. MS Store can't uninstall/play game

MS Store can't uninstall/play game lUKEiVnYzUAMUjb8uUVJ2g4mPjNbmdRbP59PjbfKYc8.jpg

Hi!

I downloaded Sea of Thieves and i played it a lot, i had a new problem, i couldn't downloaded anything, then i deleted the Registry for D:\WindowsApps, while the SoT was installed, now the MS Store thinks, that the Game is installed, but its not reserved any space, and its dont have an icon, and i can't uninstall it. Is there any problem to delete it from some registry?

https://preview.redd.it/pfogekwdlef...bp&s=a7183c07e81163cc7f43b629be02969c92ee0f3e

submitted by /u/BenTheBadCoder
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/BenTheBadCoder, Feb 4, 2021

2. Uninstalling MS Store apps?

I'd assume you paid for those games so yeah, it makes sense to have the licenses.
    In MS Store I will forever have Candy Crush Saga and alike cluttering my list of apps I never, ever want to see again. I once tried a few calculator apps just to find the one I like and now I will forever have all of them making noise on the list and making it harder to find the apps I maybe would want to install again in the future. Those are just two examples, I can go on all day *Wink

TomazDrnovsek, Feb 4, 2021
  3. Uninstalling MS Store apps?

I uninstalled them (Revo Uninstaller) but in MS Store all the apps are still on the list... with "Install" button next to them. I want to remove them from that list.

TomazDrnovsek, Feb 4, 2021
  4. MS Store can't uninstall/play game

Xbox Play anywhere games

I uninstalled and re-installed the game. The freezing is still happening.

David-Murica, Feb 4, 2021
Thema:

MS Store can't uninstall/play game

1. MS Store can't uninstall/play game - Similar Threads - Store can't uninstall

2. ms play store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ms play store: I unstalled msfs 2020, went into play store to reinstall it, it shows the I "own" msfs2020 prem deluxe, but I cannot reinstall it, it doesn't give me the option..?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-play-store/8b3c5dcd-91a7-4194-ad8a-270b1c704718
  3. ms play store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    ms play store: I unstalled msfs 2020, went into play store to reinstall it, it shows the I "own" msfs2020 prem deluxe, but I cannot reinstall it, it doesn't give me the option..?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-play-store/8b3c5dcd-91a7-4194-ad8a-270b1c704718
  4. ms play store

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. MS Store got uninstalled

MS Store got uninstalled: Last year, I encountered an issue with my MS Store. It couldn't install anything. It was stuck at "acquiring license", I reset it in the Apps and Features settings, then it disappeared, and all my windows apps such as Paint 3D and Groove Music stopped working properly and...
  6. MS Store got uninstalled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Store got uninstalled: Last year, I encountered an issue with my MS Store. It couldn't install anything. It was stuck at "acquiring license", I reset it in the Apps and Features settings, then it disappeared, and all my windows apps such as Paint 3D and Groove Music stopped working properly and...
  7. MS Store got uninstalled

8. Can't play or install games in microsoft store.

Can't play or install games in microsoft store.: Every time i try to install an game it shows me "try again later, something happened on our end", i tried to install games on xbox app but it doesn't work too.I tried this solutions which failed:- Reinstalling microsoft store.- Reseting microsoft store cache.- Restarting PCI...
  9. Uninstalling MS Store apps?

Uninstalling MS Store apps?: How do I uninstall MS Store apps? I tried a lot of bad apps and now everything is in my library, cluttering the UI and making UX terrible. I know I can "hide" them but since I don't intend to ever install them again why can't I remove them permanently? Windows 10 Version...
  10. Can't uninstall game addon MS Flight Simulator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't uninstall game addon MS Flight Simulator: I'm trying to uninstall an addon for MS Flight Simulator. It says Windows cannot find C: the path then unins000.exe. I checked the path and the file didn't exist but there is a file unins000.dat. I need to uninstall the addon but I'm afraid if I simply delete the folder I'll...